BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

Holy shit!!!! Breaking on Fox....Baltimore's high school youth have declared a "purge" and are engaged in a Palestinian style assault on cops!! Rushing the police line and tbrowing rocks! Coos are in RETREAT!!! Some cops are throwing rocks back haha!!

The overhead helicopter video is crazy! Looks like some middle east shit!

Oh damn!! MRAP just moved in....here comes the gas!!!!

POPCORN!!! BAGEL BITES!!! This shits better than Hollywood!
Obama must be doing cartwheels in the Rose Garden......

Things are bound to improve come nightfall.

They need the guard.

10, 000 troops with tanks. They set the perimeter. Use 15-20 SWAT teams with MRAPS to go within the perimeter set by National Guard armor and infantry divisions to restore order.

Its the only way.
The mayor is allowing 40 state police in with another 40 on stand by. I did not forget a zero. The mayor is in on it.

Dozens of vans full of reinforcement officers arriving.

I pray gunfire doesnt start. This is worse than Ferguson.

See also those bits of my posts you keep cutting out.

That is because you always attempt to tailor the dialog between you and me to your compulsive disorder.
I cut it down to keep it simple and give you less room to run around like a chicken with your head cut off trying to figure out how to weasel out of any point made ...

... And only because I like you and thought you were smart enough to figure that out.

Eh --- no I think you cut it out to dispose of inconvenient points --- dear. :smiliehug:

One of those edited lines notes that you yourself noted this dynamic before I did -- see post 16.

À propos of which:

Dozens of vans full of reinforcement officers arriving.

I pray gunfire doesnt start. This is worse than Ferguson.

See --- this is why I fired my TV.

I just made a steak for this occasion.

Haha me too!!! Ordered food. I was planning a Netflix night. But hell...aint nothing on Netflix that tops this live hooliganism.

How long before cable starts charging pay per view after these riots begin?

There it is. All of your fake outrage and fake concern for cops blown right out your ass. All you care about is watching shit to down on TV.

You are getting off on this. And you just admitted it.

And whats with the dumbassed mayor saying to give them space so they can loot and destroy? She gonna pay for whatever is looted and destroyed? What a moron.

She is part of this idiotic black culture. She believes that blacks should be able to do anything they damn well please. She is a idiot as doing so will just make her city and people poorer. Logic escapes these fuckers.

Holy shit!!!! Breaking on Fox....Baltimore's high school youth have declared a "purge" and are engaged in a Palestinian style assault on cops!! Rushing the police line and tbrowing rocks! Coos are in RETREAT!!! Some cops are throwing rocks back haha!!

The overhead helicopter video is crazy! Looks like some middle east shit!

Oh damn!! MRAP just moved in....here comes the gas!!!!

POPCORN!!! BAGEL BITES!!! This shits better than Hollywood!
Obama must be doing cartwheels in the Rose Garden......

No Obama isnt pleased. His white half takes charge during these riots. He'll be back to being a black preside t once the cops secure the city.

Where are these teens parents?

OH SNAP!!! They just got the doors off the Checks Cashed business!!! It looked like a horde of zombies when a virgin bikini model strolling into the middle of it by accident haha!

It's just a Monday at the check cashing place.

And whats with the dumbassed mayor saying to give them space so they can loot and destroy? She gonna pay for whatever is looted and destroyed? What a moron.

She is part of this idiotic black culture. She believes that blacks should be able to do anything they damn well please. She is a idiot as doing so will just make her city and people poorer. Logic escapes these fuckers.
The rioters took her statement as an opening to purge.

Haha me too!!! Ordered food. I was planning a Netflix night. But hell...aint nothing on Netflix that tops this live hooliganism.

There it is. All of your fake outrage and fake concern for cops blown right out your ass. All you care about is watching shit to down on TV.

Are you gay?

Shhhh, don't tell my wife.

Forum List

Back