BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

People heading home can't get there because they are stuck due to the police closing streets.....
Can you say easy prey for the thugs...I knew that you could.

Eh --- no I think you cut it out to dispose of inconvenient points --- dear. :smiliehug:

No ... More like I cut out the convenient ad lib you add ... dear.
You know ... The stuff you add that makes you sound like Fox News ... Just saying something different.

I just made a steak for this occasion.

Haha me too!!! Ordered food. I was planning a Netflix night. But hell...aint nothing on Netflix that tops this live hooliganism.

How long before cable starts charging pay per view after these riots begin?

There it is. All of your fake outrage and fake concern for cops blown right out your ass. All you care about is watching shit to down on TV.

You are getting off on this. And you just admitted it.

So? It's pure entertainment. I hope they show blacks getting arrested "cops" show style live.

Police urged parents to find thier children and get them home.

Way to go baltimore mayor!!!!

Last edited:

Haha me too!!! Ordered food. I was planning a Netflix night. But hell...aint nothing on Netflix that tops this live hooliganism.

There it is. All of your fake outrage and fake concern for cops blown right out your ass. All you care about is watching shit to down on TV.

Are you gay?

Great question. Are you?

From Brit Hume tweet....

Baltimore Cops seem unwilling or unable to control rioting in Baltimore. Outnumbered? Policy of "restraint?" Mayor's reluctance?

Rep. Gov. Larry Hogan needs to call in the NG and get this shit under control.

Shhhh, don't tell my wife.

I'm sure she knows.

The police should withdraw completely.

Allow the peaceful "protesting" to erupt...

Hoodies up !!!!!!!
Now that is an excellent idea. Block off the streets. Keep it in one area. No one goes in. No one comes out. No police ambulances or fire trucks.

Are you gay?

Great question. Are you?
ObviouslyI don't even pretend to be, so no. Again, are you a fudgepacker? Fess up! Don't be like Stats. You will be free!

Should a curfew be called or will these people be allowed to riot all night....
Oh yeah a curfew would be considered racist....

Where are these teens parents?

OH SNAP!!! They just got the doors off the Checks Cashed business!!! It looked like a horde of zombies when a virgin bikini model strolling into the middle of it by accident haha!

It's just a Monday at the check cashing place.

These fools actually think there's money in the check cashing joint.
It's like when they steal lotto tickets.

From Brit Hume tweet....

Baltimore Cops seem unwilling or unable to control rioting in Baltimore. Outnumbered? Policy of "restraint?" Mayor's reluctance?

~
Baltimore Mayor Gives Protestors Who Wish to Destroy Space To Do That CNS News

During her press conference Saturday, Rawlings-Blake said that she worked with police to make sure they protected the protestors' right to free speech, “ It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they (protestors) were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well,” Rawlings-Blake said.

“We worked very hard to keep that balance and put ourselves in the best position to deescalate, and that’s what you saw.”

"At the end of the day we are one Baltimore. We need to support peaceful demonstration and continue to enforce in our communities that rioting, violence, and looting will not be tolerated in our city," the mayor said.

...mhmmm

Voilà. ^^ Exactly what I was talking about. And you were too, BlackSand ...

Forum List

Back