BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

They just need the nation of islam to come in and settle things down......

Maybe the "new" black panthers...

Sharpton...... Lol

I heard a black pastor on the news saying that they are going to join forces with men from the nation of islam to restore order !![yeah right ] and don't think this is an isolated event !! racist ,hateful blacks that hate western civilization all across this country are itching for an excuse to cause mayhem !! ISIS is loving this shit.

I am starting to worry about a race war in this country. It is a goddam shame that the exteme on both sides are writing this story. I have black friends that I made in the military that I am still in contact with and that I work with everyday. We watched the news this afternoon before we left work and every one, black and white thinks that this situation is bad and is being motivated by outside agitators looking for an excuse to create hate and discontent.

The governor thought better of the situation and put the national guard on stand by.

What's going on at the baseball stadium? The game has been postponed but it looks like they are letting white people in and locking the gates behind each one.

I hope the businesses in the area of "space" the mayor set aside for destruction, sue the city and the mayor as well. Obviously she is a dumbfuck.

The problem with that is that you're going to be suing the taxpayers so in the end the businesses are just sueing themselves

Sharpton...... Lol
What with the media flashing all over the world so they can see our weaknesses....I was thinking about that. ISIS is going to woo and court blacks. They already have, but they will step it up more now. And get results.
Be prepared. This is only going to get worse.

Peaceful protest are turning into riots, confrontations with police ... situation beginning to look somewhat unstable.

Mad Cabbie NOT taking fares to or from B-more.
These people make excuses for the black race. They say it's because they have no place to go. It's horse shit! How many white neighborhoods are poor and the "kids" have no place to go. You don't see an entire town\race of people just steal things. They are all animals. Freaking animals! Try that in New York and you will get your asses shot off. Racist fucking animals!!

This does the opposite of getting justice. This pisses the rest of the country off and makes them hate you.

Destruction of other peoples property is stupid.

HAHAHAHAHAHA these dumb animals keep burning down there homes and towns then compain.... freaking idiots..The entire lot of them.

Whats crazy is that they all stick together and pat each other on the back as if they have done a good thing. Even the adult community talks to the kids and says "this could have been done a better way"; you're the teachers!!!! Take responsibility and tell them they are acting as animals. hahahaha

Someone needs to step up and step in. The mayor is an idiot. Maybe the Governor? Or is he an idiot as well?

Peaceful protest are turning into riots, confrontations with police ... situation beginning to look somewhat unstable.

Mad Cabbie NOT taking fares to or from B-more.
These people make excuses for the black race. They say it's because they have no place to go. It's horse shit! How many white neighborhoods are poor and the "kids" have no place to go. You don't see an entire town\race of people just steal things. They are all animals. Freaking animals! Try that in New York and you will get your asses shot off. Racist fucking animals!!

Correct, good call. Absolutly no rioters appere to be white. I mean, if you watch TV you can see "white people" throwing Ricks as well, but this e guys are negros in "white face."

Also, no white kids ever commit any crimes or live in bad neighborhoods; none.

Thanks for pointing this little faction out for us poor stupid negros.

Last edited:
Baltimore police deserve it!!!

Havent yall seen all the corruption they do on "The Wire"!!!?

Oh my God!!! Fox showing a second retreat by cops...swarming mob of black youth hurling bricks at cops...police line is retreating and surrendering the street.

The cops are just "taking it". The barrages of rocks and bricks...they are being struck and just standing through it...no arrests...no retaliation.

Just saw a cop hit in the head by a concrete chunk thrown...which is DEADLY force....and coos kept retreating.

Time to unleash SWAT. Fuck em.

Two words: Water Cannon

Sharpton...... Lol
What with the media flashing all over the world so they can see our weaknesses....I was thinking about that. ISIS is going to woo and court blacks. They already have, but they will step it up more now. And get results.
Be prepared. This is only going to get worse.
muslim groups that are very popular in black society like the black panthers and the nation islam and others are unapologetic in their hatred for whites and western civilization .

Forum List

Back