BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

CNN reporting that they're blocking entrances for the Orioles vs Red Sox game.

Yep. THAT is how to grow support for your cause...disrupting traffic and ruining peoples brunch and bringing political riots to the ball parks where a dad is spending a day with his children.

If anything. ...people are gonna start sympathizing with the cops who have to deal with these animals daily.

I already have sympathy for the police. People forget that white people get beaten as well and many officers are white, Hispanic, black, Muslim etc..... Maryland is an animal town...I will never again go to Baltimore. Its people seem to be animalistic screw Baltimore and its dumb idiotic population of animals... hahahahahahahah hows is your life you freaking animals. How does the smoke smell you stupid animals!!!!

Oh my God!!! Fox showing a second retreat by cops...swarming mob of black youth hurling bricks at cops...police line is retreating and surrendering the street.

The cops are just "taking it". The barrages of rocks and bricks...they are being struck and just standing through it...no arrests...no retaliation.

Just saw a cop hit in the head by a concrete chunk thrown...which is DEADLY force....and coos kept retreating.

Time to unleash SWAT. Fuck em.

Two words: Water Cannon

yeah ...up their asses :eek-52::lol:

Yep. THAT is how to grow support for your cause...disrupting traffic and ruining peoples brunch and bringing political riots to the ball parks where a dad is spending a day with his children.

If anything. ...people are gonna start sympathizing with the cops who have to deal with these animals daily.

I already have sympathy for the police. People forget that white people get beaten as well and many officers are white, Hispanic, black, Muslim etc..... Maryland is an animal town...I will never again go to Baltimore. Its people seem to be animalistic screw Baltimore and its dumb idiotic population of animals... hahahahahahahah hows is your life you freaking animals. How does the smoke smell you stupid animals!!!!

Hey, "New guy," please don't blow up my thread with your hatred for blacks. If you are here for the discussion, fine, but give us a break already....

This one not really about race, guys -- more of a police brutality matter.

Nothing make any sense. These idiots are rioting because of police brutality. Brutality to its drug dealers and pimps. Police brutality to people with huge rap sheets. Its horse shit. If they didn't have records from thieving, breaking & entering, drug dealing.....Show me one black person arrested that was beaten without a rap sheet. Fuck these animals. They cant even find a proper spokesman for police brutality.
Who cares if a crack dealer was beaten or a gang banger was killed; good for him if he was, i don't want him in my town. when trash gets taken care of most people don't care and would much rather see the trash gone....

Voilà. ^^ Exactly what I was talking about. And you were too, BlackSand ...

I do appreciate civil unrest ... I think it does more towards exposing the difference between thinking something and doing something.

As far as whether or not I would "get off" on it ... That would suggest you don't much about that topic.
If you think I need or would even benefit from a television in getting off ... So sorry to disappoint you.
It is usually the result of a much more pleasant situation when my toes curls.

Yeah I think I know ezzackly what chew mean ;) but "getting off" wasn't my phrasing. I just meant the gawker-cum-armchair-PoliSci prof syndrome.

Dumbasses.
These low life shit for brains are changing the attention away from where it should be - the death of Grayson.
Someone died so "let's steal some drugs and burn the store down afterwords!!" - that will show them!
Complete idiots.

Love the play acting by Islamists...encourage the rioting and now parade out and try to get credit for trying to shut it down.

Bunch of Thugs taking advantage of chaos and rioting. NOT EXCUSE! Baltimore needs a larger jail to put all these criminals away.

Hey, "New guy," please don't blow up my thread with your hatred for blacks. If you are here for the discussion, fine, but give us a break already....

I don't have any hatred for black people. Its the animals i hate. Its an entire town and its happened more than once. I don't hear people speaking against what they are doing... So many races came to this country and worked hard and faced so much prejudice and they moved on. These people are stuck in history and feel they are being persecuted. The pimps, drug dealers, gang bangers are all being persecuted not the race. I just think the race has a hard time separating its people. I remember when a black man couldn't sound educated for fear or being called an Oreo or uncle tom. the only race I know that doesn't want its own people to grow smarter, speak smarter; not white, just smarter. Sorry its it sounds hate full but its the truth. They have slowed down there own people with there own hatred of whites and that's why they choose to remain the way they are.

This one not really about race, guys -- more of a police brutality matter.

Seems to be the brutality is now against the police. And many of these businesses are small black owned businesses. Most of the employees who will now be without jobs are Black. So does this make sense?

Forum List

Back