BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

this is just the beginning of a long hot summer .
Be sure to wax your bikini zone..
even though I disagree with most of your political views ..............that was a good one ! lol !
You been hiding under your rock?
nah ...I take a break and unplug from the net every now and then .
Good to see you black....
thanks ! good to converse with one of my oldest enemies !! lol.

My kiddo just got home and reported that his entire school was out of classes on "recess" all day today. High School. He's not sure why they didn't have class and I can't find anything on the district site or in the news about it ...

I wonder if it's related...

Be sure to wax your bikini zone..
even though I disagree with most of your political views ..............that was a good one ! lol !
Nobody here has your intensity...

Nobody here has your intensity...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Why don't the people of the neighborhood organize and drive out the dumbasses that are not from the area just there to start trouble.
All these low life jackasses have accomplished is put people out of jobs, destroy property that is owned by themselves and take the narrative away from what is important.

Why don't the people of the neighborhood organize and drive out the dumbasses that are not from the area just there to start trouble.
All these low life jackasses have accomplished is put people out of jobs, destroy property that is owned by themselves and take the narrative away from what is important.

That would be a job for the police, not vigilantes.

Wasn't this called upon by local gang members though? Plus we're talking about "kids" from a local school that started this rioting...

Sorry they're locals.

This one not really about race, guys -- more of a police brutality matter.

Seems to be the brutality is now against the police. And many of these businesses are small black owned businesses. Most of the employees who will now be without jobs are Black. So does this make sense?

Rioting never makes any sense.
The American colonist didn't seem to mind..

That is 100% true, but do you think that the Revolutionary War would equate to this mess? Not certain about that, but good point.

Bunch of Thugs taking advantage of chaos and rioting. NOT EXCUSE! Baltimore needs a larger jail to put all these criminals away.

Baltimore arrests more people every day than most countries. On any given day, Baltimore jails hold upwards of 4,000 people.

We need more jails and more people in jail?

Bunch of Thugs taking advantage of chaos and rioting. NOT EXCUSE! Baltimore needs a larger jail to put all these criminals away.

Baltimore arrests more people every day than most countries. On any given day, Baltimore jails hold upwards of 4,000 people.

We need more jails and more people in jail?

Not only yeah but hell yeah....
If people choose to disregard the law they need to be held accountable.
What's the problem with that?

Many of these people are not even from Baltimore, so why would they care if the cit is burned down and people are out of jobs now? They are opportunist and criminals. Nothing more....Nothing less.

The creep with the gas mask who slashed the firemen's hose when he was trying to put out the CVS fire, should be arrested right now. He is an accomplice to arson along with multiple other charges.

There are more citizens trying to stop looters and vandals in Baltimore than there are looters and vandals.

I think that was true about an hour ago.
Not so sure with what we are seeing now.
Nightfall is coming...the NG better hurry their asses up, it is going to get ugly.
I am honestly afraid someone else is going to die tonight.
There is already a police officer that is reportedly unresponsive.
It won't take much for this to blow.

Many of these people are not even from Baltimore, so why would they care if the cit is burned down and people are out of jobs now? They are opportunist and criminals. Nothing more....Nothing less.

The creep with the gas mask who slashed the firemen's hose when he was trying to put out the CVS fire, should be arrested right now. He is an accomplice to arson along with multiple other charges.

Is the idea that the hose cutter should be arrested a controversial matter?

Do you know that we have people her at USMB who think it would be OK to shoot that guy to death right there on the street.

Forum List

Back