BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

Later they'll loot a liquor store so they can properly toast the deceased.
They ended up looting the living SHIT out of a liquor store. Did I call it or did I call it! I'm The Man.

Anyway, now they've moved on to a mall for some SERIOUS looting. Fuck that pharmacy looting, that's for pussies. Time to get serious, baby! You can't get a new pair of Nikes at a CVS!

That mall's gonna be picked cleaner than a four pound turkey after Thanksgiving dinner!

:rock:

And it's not even hot, humid summer yet!

No question! Obama's legacy is going to be The Great American Race War.

But is that what George Soros wanted?

How the Fuck is this Obama's fault?
Obama is a very polarizing figure when it comes to race.
He does nothing to bring a calming effect on these incidents. In fact his comments have inflamed passions.

Bull shit. What was he supposed to say to fix it? "Come on, guys! Calm the fuck down already!"

So to be clear, you think that a large-scale black v. white race war will occur by about when?
It's already under way...Random black on white crime is on the increase. It started with the knock out game. There has been an increase in random violent crimes committed by mainly black males against Caucasians.
Look at the black occupiers of restaurants. They black brunchers have targeted Caucasian owned businesses.

He does nothing to bring a calming effect on these incidents. In fact his comments have inflamed passions.

Bull shit. What was he supposed to say to fix it? "Come on, guys! Calm the fuck down already!"
If he says something...it is wrong. f he remains silent...it is wrong. Just your typical racist and hypocrite teapers making sure USMB is better than Stormfront.

No it isn't.....
This whole thing( fighting with arreasting officers) is being allowed to spin out of control..
IN each instance where alleged police brutality is supposedly taking place, it is as a result of the person(s) charged fighting with the police while an attempt to arrest is in progress.

You don't live here and you have no fucking clue.

It's already under way...Random black on white crime is on the increase. It started with the knock out game. There has been an increase in random violent crimes committed by mainly black males against Caucasians.
Look at the black occupiers of restaurants. They black brunchers have targeted Caucasian owned businesses.

More bullshit, misinformation from the easily impressed ditto-heads. There never was a "knock out game" and NO, I'm not interested in even going there. It was crap -- every case I saw involved some sort of dispute.

Just the passions of racist teapers. Your ilk are impossible to have an honest discussion with. Your hate blinds you.
Ahh. Very good. I see you are spewing the lib progressive narrative.....
1. In the case of any criticism of Obama, make sure you refer to hatred and racism
2. Make sure you refer to the criticizer as a RACIST....
Sorry Charlie....Your shit doesn't work with me.

So to be clear, you think that a large-scale black v. white race war will occur by about when?

It is sick. How exactly is attacking whites going to heal race relations in this country? I believe it is doing the opposite.

1. In the case of any criticism of Obama, make sure you refer to hatred and racism

What "shit" is that, exactly? You have no clue what is happening and immediately reached for your well-worn "race card!"

Just the passions of racist teapers. Your ilk are impossible to have an honest discussion with. Your hate blinds you.
I don't care what works with a fucking teaper. You people are pathetic. You are a racist because you are an idiot racist...not because you disagree wth Obama. You are a hypocrite because you are simply a hypocrite. You want Obama to speak, you don't want hm to speak, you hate him, you want him assassinated because he is a n1gger.

POS Teaper. STFU. You are pathetically ridiculous...but you have succeeded in making USMB a teaper hate site.

PUSSY.

No it isn't.....
This whole thing( fighting with arreasting officers) is being allowed to spin out of control..
IN each instance where alleged police brutality is supposedly taking place, it is as a result of the person(s) charged fighting with the police while an attempt to arrest is in progress.

Sunshine....Baltimore is not unique. Defiance of lawful police activity is happening everywhere.
Now we have bloods and crips calling a truce so that they can focus on "taking out cops"......
Are there bad or rogue cops? Absolutely. Should they be prosecuted? Yes. And if convicted placed in general population while in prison....They are supposed to professionals. Held to a higher standard of public trust. If they violate that trust, their punishment should be severe....
"you don't live here" doesn't cut it.....

No it isn't.....

Hope you stay safe MC, shit is geting wild out there

Sunshine....Baltimore is not unique. Defiance of lawful police activity is happening everywhere.
Now we have bloods and crips calling a truce so that they can focus on "taking out cops"......
Are there bad or rogue cops? Absolutely. Should they be prosecuted? Yes. And if convicted placed in general population while in prison....They are supposed to professionals. Held to a higher standard of public trust. If they violate that trust, their punishment should be severe....
"you don't live here" doesn't cut it.....

I honestly could not care less if you agree with me or not. I never said i supported these animals. You are the one making giant assumptions about everything and I stand pat behind my validated assertion that YOU are exceedingly ignorant. Good day.

Don't get me wrong, MC...these rioters are fucking savages and I hope the National Guard comes in and handles the situation with brute force. Any lawful protestor...has half a brain, they will evacuate the area.

I am watching the mayor now on the news...she has a serious bitch attitude..".its not my fault I gave the rioters space to burn and pillage"

Forum List

Back