BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

This lowers my opinion of the black community. This makes all their fucking excuses very weak.
I think America is getting fed up with their shit.

I've seen this crap up close and personal many times. The cops are just trying to keep the damage down to a minimum....but when the Sun goes down they'll start burning everything if they let them.

Best solution I can think of is cluster-bombs with Willy P. Sort of a retroactive abortion......

Makes me wonder.....when cop vs thug happens...and cop says the thug attacked him and no one believes it.....um......I believe it. Look at the mass restraint by the cops vs the mass impulsive animalistic aggression by the thugs.

My faith in the word of cops has been reaffirmed.

This lowers my opinion of the black community. This makes all their fucking excuses very weak.
I think America is getting fed up with their shit.

I've seen this crap up close and personal many times. The cops are just trying to keep the damage down to a minimum....but when the Sun goes down they'll start burning everything if they let them.

Best solution I can think of is cluster-bombs with Willy P. Sort of a retroactive abortion......

Haha...retroactive abortion.

Without abortion...the thug armys manpower would quadruple.

You know there is something to the liberals saying we welcome this ignorance.
Personally? If this what it takes to open the eyes of Americans to this bullshit I'm good with it...as long as it continues in liberal cities.

'HOLY RIOT!! Baltimore's black youth engaged in "purge" vs cops!!!'

Here we see the importance of the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendments, to safeguard citizens' civil liberties from the paranoia, panic, and racism common to many on the right.

Voilà. ^^ Exactly what I was talking about. And you were too, BlackSand ...

I do appreciate civil unrest ... I think it does more towards exposing the difference between thinking something and doing something.

As far as whether or not I would "get off" on it ... That would suggest you don't much about that topic.
If you think I need or would even benefit from a television in getting off ... So sorry to disappoint you.
It is usually the result of a much more pleasant situation when my toes curls.

'HOLY RIOT!! Baltimore's black youth engaged in "purge" vs cops!!!'

Here we see the importance of the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendments, to safeguard citizens' civil liberties from the paranoia, panic, and racism common to many on the right.
You're a disgusting pimp. What ever happens to your thug buddies is well deserved.

You know there is something to the liberals saying we welcome this ignorance.
Personally? If this what it takes to open the eyes of Americans to this bullshit I'm good with it...as long as it continues in liberal cities.
How do you think Nixon got elected?

protesting is fine, rioting is just an excuse to go ape shit and steal.

I hope the businesses in the area of "space" the mayor set aside for destruction, sue the city and the mayor as well. Obviously she is a dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back