BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

I saw a take down of one kid. Why was he arrested? He was down. One bullet in the head and he would never throw another rock.

The state police are on the way. If thst changes anything.

Dey be so bad, kicking a pohleese car. So bad. Dancing around it, waving dey arms clapping dey han's den runnin' when a bigger pohleese armored car shows up. lol. So brave.

Bunch of little thug cowards. When SWAT showed up they ran.

That one little thug didnt get away though....he was like the slowest antelope when a lion shows up haha.

I saw a take down of one kid. Why was he arrested? He was down. One bullet in the head and he would never throw another rock.

State police should have been nearby to begin with. Thatz one F'd up, haphazardly run city!

Holy shit!!!! Breaking on Fox....Baltimore's high school youth have declared a "purge" and are engaged in a Palestinian style assault on cops!! Rushing the police line and tbrowing rocks! Coos are in RETREAT!!! Some cops are throwing rocks back haha!!

The overhead helicopter video is crazy! Looks like some middle east shit!

Oh damn!! MRAP just moved in....here comes the gas!!!!

POPCORN!!! BAGEL BITES!!! This shits better than Hollywood!

Ahh the old "Purge" rumor.

I love these that people would actually fall for something that came from a movie...over and over....state after state

Rumors of a Real-Life "Purge" Spread Nationwide, Let's Do the Responsible Thing By Repeating Them
Rumors of a Real-Life Purge Spread Nationwide Let s Do the Responsible Thing By Repeating Them Bloody Good Horror - Horror movie reviews podcast news and more

SHOOT. THEIR. SORRY. ASSES. Fuck the pepper balls and gas cannisters. USE FUCKING BULLETS. They want a war? Fine. Give it to them. SHOOT THEM.

Damn!!! Maryland State Police showing up....2 state vehicles already been swarmed and overtaken.

Im starting to agree.

They're throwing bricks. Respond with bullets. They want a war give it to em.

I have it on CNN. Dumbasses. So careful to not offend. "Youths", "Seems to be a riot", "all sexes and ages" (but he didn't say all RACES). Crips and bloods uniting to attack all police. Ok. Meet a bullet from a white cop and eat it, tards.

This just pisses me off no end.

Holy shit!!!! Breaking on Fox....Baltimore's high school youth have declared a "purge" and are engaged in a Palestinian style assault on cops!! Rushing the police line and tbrowing rocks! Coos are in RETREAT!!! Some cops are throwing rocks back haha!!

I love these that people would actually fall for something that came from a movie...over and over....state after state

Rumors of a Real-Life "Purge" Spread Nationwide, Let's Do the Responsible Thing By Repeating Them
Rumors of a Real-Life Purge Spread Nationwide Let s Do the Responsible Thing By Repeating Them Bloody Good Horror - Horror movie reviews podcast news and more
Fuck off! You're no better than those thugs.

7 cops wounded...1 cop unresponsive. But the mayor says let them have their space and loot and riot. Note she is black. How many rioters have been hurt? Oh. Wait. Sore muscles from jumping on a pohleese car maybe?

Fuck off! You're no better than those thugs.

“The Purge” Begins August 31st in America Says Government Psyop!

The Purge Begins August 31st in America Says Government Psyop Alternative

This is so silly. The police have helicopters. Put a sniper in each helicopter. Send in armed drones.

And now the looting starts with the CVS store. Broken windows, n*ggers running out with stuff.

Forum List

Back