BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant that was used to spy on him. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing
You can't expect to be saved just because you got caught while being an American by birth.

You don't want to get rid of a weapon that helps protect America just because it puts a kabash on GOP adventurism.

People who aren't traitors would want the real traitors caught.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.

What evidence involved in Flynn's lying to the FBI was obtained illegally?

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

Bet Muller would hang him self if that happened. Getting such a high profile case tossed in the can in front of the whole world, literally.

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.
Oh, oh! Do I smell an acquittal on the horizon? How does that work?

Not necessarily, but the possibility exists. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing how mueller got the evidence he used against flynn, but if it is tainted then flynn walks. Sadly so to will manafort, who really is a scumbag.

Mueller got the evidence he used against Flynn because the FBI was wiretapping the Russian ambassador, and Flynn called him.

Then Flynn blatantly lied to the FBI about a call that he almost certainly knew was being monitored.

Maybe. We don't have a clue how they obtained the warrant. I am merely going on what has been reported. The fact that mueller has postponed sentencing tells me that the case is in trouble. There is no logical reason to ever postpone sentencing.

No warrant is needed to monitor foreign powers.

And I can think of many logical reasons for Mueller to postpone sentencing - for example, perhaps he's waiting to see how information given to him by Flynn plays out before he offers a sentence recommendation.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

Bet Muller would hang him self if that happened. Getting such a high profile case tossed in the can in front of the whole world, literally.

mueller has screwed up major cases before. I talked with the US Attorney out here one time and was told that once mueller gets an idea in his head he simply won't let it go no matter what evidence is presented to refute it. He doesn't seem to learn, but his ego seems to be pretty strong. Strong enough to handle the denigration that comes with the bad cases he's pursued.

Not necessarily, but the possibility exists. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing how mueller got the evidence he used against flynn, but if it is tainted then flynn walks. Sadly so to will manafort, who really is a scumbag.

Mueller got the evidence he used against Flynn because the FBI was wiretapping the Russian ambassador, and Flynn called him.

Then Flynn blatantly lied to the FBI about a call that he almost certainly knew was being monitored.

Maybe. We don't have a clue how they obtained the warrant. I am merely going on what has been reported. The fact that mueller has postponed sentencing tells me that the case is in trouble. There is no logical reason to ever postpone sentencing.

And I can think of many logical reasons for Mueller to postpone sentencing - for example, perhaps he's waiting to see how information given to him by Flynn plays out before he offers a sentence recommendation.

If there was a tap on trump tower there was a warrant. Period. How they obtained that warrant is probably what a good portion of that memo is all about.

Why would a FISA warrant against the Russian ambassador be illegal?

Not talking about that one. I am talking about the one that was being used against trump. The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower. Good luck justifying that one.

"The unmasking that was going on by the Obama admin tells me they had a tap going on Trump tower"

That sentence doesn't make sense. It looks like a pile of buzzwords without substance.

How would the "unmasking" tell you that Trump tower was tapped?

As for the surveillance that trapped Flynn in his lie - he was on the phone with the Russian Ambassador. It's a pretty safe bet that the target of the surveillance was the Russian, and not Flynn.

If there was a tap on trump tower there was a warrant. Period. How they obtained that warrant is probably what a good portion of that memo is all about.

What in the world makes you think there was a tap on "Trump Tower"?

FYI
Mueller did not get that evidence, comey did.... Mueller was not hired until 5 months after the FBI/Justice department got evidence on flynn discussing the removal of sanctions once Trump became president with the Russian Ambassador....

but also....he is NOT being charged with this so called possible ill gotten evidence....he was charged for LYING about it, to the FBI...and it is a felony to lie to the FBI....no matter what.... Flynn knew better....but chose to lie anyway....

Hmmmm.....Probation?

Likely, once the FISA warrant is shown to the public Flynn will have all charges dropped...and he will then sue for violations of his Civil Rights as obama and his minions broke the law in unmasking him...

mueller has screwed up major cases before. I talked with the US Attorney out here one time and was told that once mueller gets an idea in his head he simply won't let it go no matter what evidence is presented to refute it. He doesn't seem to learn, but his ego seems to be pretty strong. Strong enough to handle the denigration that comes with the bad cases he's pursued.

I don’t know, Trump has a way of unhinging people. A loss like this to Trump may be to much for that ego.

Not talking about that one. I am talking about the one that was being used against trump. The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower. Good luck justifying that one.

"The unmasking that was going on by the Obama admin tells me they had a tap going on Trump tower"

That sentence doesn't make sense. It looks like a pile of buzzwords without substance.

As for the surveillance that trapped Flynn in his lie - he was on the phone with the Russian Ambassador. It's a pretty safe bet that the target of the surveillance was the Russian, and not Flynn.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have no way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

My speculation is based on several decades of work in the Court system. But that is all it is, speculation.

The FISA warrant...moron...

The FISA warrant...moron...

What FISA warrant?

How about an illegally gotten tap on the phone? Actually, I would like to know what the conversation was exactly...mayne Flynn IS guilty.

Please take a legal course. Something that explains how the criminal justice system works, because you are more clueless than Alicia Silverstone.

Flynn pleaded guilty, and gave a full allocution to the judge. And both Flynn and his lawyer signed the agreement where they would not appeal the guilty finding.

Allocution - Wikipedia

An allocution, or allocutus, is a formal statement made to the court by the defendant who has been found guilty prior to being sentenced. It is part of the criminal procedure in some jurisdictions using common law.

In plea bargains, an allocution may be required of the defendant. The defendant explicitly admits specifically and in detail the actions and their reasons in exchange for a reduced sentence.

In principle, that removes any doubt as to the exact nature of the defendant's guilt in the matter.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

My speculation is based on several decades of work in the Court system. But that is all it is, speculation.

What do you mean when you say "unmasking"?

Perhaps we're using different definitions of the word.

Please take a legal course. Something that explains how the criminal justice system works, because you are more clueless than Alicia Silverstone.

Flynn pleaded guilty, and gave a full allocution to the judge. And both Flynn and his lawyer signed the agreement where they would not appeal the guilty finding.

Allocution - Wikipedia

An allocution, or allocutus, is a formal statement made to the court by the defendant who has been found guilty prior to being sentenced. It is part of the criminal procedure in some jurisdictions using common law.

In plea bargains, an allocution may be required of the defendant. The defendant explicitly admits specifically and in detail the actions and their reasons in exchange for a reduced sentence.

In principle, that removes any doubt as to the exact nature of the defendant's guilt in the matter.

I'm an Officer of the Court , moron, and have been for longer than you've been alive. I suggest you take your own advice and do some research before you make an ass of yourself yet again.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

What do you mean when you say "unmasking"?

Perhaps we're using different definitions of the word.

The obama admin was releasing the names of Americans "caught" up in the various surveillance programs they had going. That is "unmasking".

What FISA warrant that intercepted Flynn was illegally obtained??

How about an illegally gotten tap on the phone? Actually, I would like to know what the conversation was exactly...mayne Flynn IS guilty.

It's not illegal to tap the Russian Ambassador's phone.

As for what they were talking about, it's been all over the news for a year now - and as for whether or not Flynn is guilty, he claims that he is, so why do you doubt him?

Forum List

Back