BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

No, not right.

No warrant = no evidence he lied. Have a nice day! :D
Suuure, uh-huh.

Too bad Flynn's lawyer didn't think of that, huh? Maybe you should inform him? Whaddya think?

Maybe he hired a liberal lawyer by mistake?
Maybe. More likely, you're just an idiot.

You are a liberal, and therefore an idiot. Maybe you should have been his lawyer.
LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot who thinks he knows more than Flynn’s attorneys. Here’s an idea for ya, Judge Judy.... since you know more, let’s see ya get Flynn’s conviction overturned on merit... He’d no doubt pay you well for such a service.

Or just keep whining on the Internet about how much more you know than his lawyers, like you’ve been doing, proving you don’t actually know shit.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant that was used to spy on him. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant that was used to spy on him.

Was there a FISA warrant on Flynn?
I don't believe there was. He was picked up speaking with the Russian ambassador.

No warrant = no evidence he lied. Have a nice day! :D
Suuure, uh-huh.

Too bad Flynn's lawyer didn't think of that, huh? Maybe you should inform him? Whaddya think?

Maybe he hired a liberal lawyer by mistake?
Maybe. More likely, you're just an idiot.

You are a liberal, and therefore an idiot. Maybe you should have been his lawyer.
LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot who thinks he knows more than Flynn’s attorneys. Here’s an idea for ya, Judge Judy.... since you know more, let’s see ya get Flynn’s conviction overturned on merit... He’d no doubt pay you well for such a service.

Or just keep whining on the Internet about how much more you know than his lawyers, like you’ve been doing, proving you don’t actually know shit.
Just wait....don't get your panties in a bunch girly the wheels of justice move slowly but they never stop moving...something Obama is about to learn...

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.

What evidence involved in Flynn's lying to the FBI was obtained illegally?

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

this might enlighten you on how a FISA warrant is obtained, the protocol & the renewal process; including how flynn got busted along with carter page. it's lengthy, but worth the read.

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page
By Ellen Nakashima, Devlin Barrett and Adam Entous April 11, 2017

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page
How exactly did Carter Page "get busted" you fucking IDIOT!
He didn't!
Page has been under FBI surveillance since 2013 with a FISA warrant renewed every three months. He's NEVER even been charged with jaywalking!
He's walking around a free man despite testifying before three investigations.
Cool, thanks for confirming the renewals of Page’s warrant did not stem from Steele’s dossier.
thumbsup.gif

Was there a FISA warrant on Flynn?
I don't believe there was. He was picked up speaking with the Russian ambassador
If the trumped up FISA warrant led to the the surveillance of the ambassador...Flynn walks...and then he sues big time...Flynn was only performing the duties of his new position...communicating with foreign counterparts...

I never laughed at you for that, I do not think he will be and do not think he should be.

So, back to your statement about Rosenstein and McCabe, what is the timeframe you think they will end up in prison?

You did so...

Nope, never did and never would considering I do not think he will be and I do not want him to be. It would be the final death kneel to what fragile bit of democratic style of government we have left.

but we will let that go and I will answer you this way...when the truth comes out there will be indictments and trials and people will be removed from office...then because Obama the ring leader is too much of a coward to take responsibility his underlings will face prosecution and jail time....Rosenstein and McCabe and Comey the clown will be the first to go down...unless of course they flip on the Kenyan....

You live in a fantasy world my friend. But I will bookmark this post and in a year I will bring it back up and we shall see.
And in a year, he’ll still be saying, you’ll see, just you wait

Mueller got the evidence he used against Flynn because the FBI was wiretapping the Russian ambassador, and Flynn called him.

Then Flynn blatantly lied to the FBI about a call that he almost certainly knew was being monitored.

Maybe. We don't have a clue how they obtained the warrant. I am merely going on what has been reported. The fact that mueller has postponed sentencing tells me that the case is in trouble. There is no logical reason to ever postpone sentencing.

No warrant is needed to monitor foreign powers.

And I can think of many logical reasons for Mueller to postpone sentencing - for example, perhaps he's waiting to see how information given to him by Flynn plays out before he offers a sentence recommendation.

If there was a tap on trump tower there was a warrant. Period. How they obtained that warrant is probably what a good portion of that memo is all about.

What in the world makes you think there was a tap on "Trump Tower"?

The FISA warrant...moron...

The only FISA warrant was on Carter Page.

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

Why would a FISA warrant against the Russian ambassador be illegal?

Not talking about that one. I am talking about the one that was being used against trump. The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower. Good luck justifying that one.

"The unmasking that was going on by the Obama admin tells me they had a tap going on Trump tower"

That sentence doesn't make sense. It looks like a pile of buzzwords without substance.

How would the "unmasking" tell you that Trump tower was tapped?

As for the surveillance that trapped Flynn in his lie - he was on the phone with the Russian Ambassador. It's a pretty safe bet that the target of the surveillance was the Russian, and not Flynn.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

My speculation is based on several decades of work in the Court system. But that is all it is, speculation.

What do you mean when you say "unmasking"?

Perhaps we're using different definitions of the word.

They have no idea. It's one big CONvoluted RW media soup to them.

Not necessarily, but the possibility exists. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing how mueller got the evidence he used against flynn, but if it is tainted then flynn walks. Sadly so to will manafort, who really is a scumbag.
Please take a legal course. Something that explains how the criminal justice system works, because you are more clueless than Alicia Silverstone.

Flynn pleaded guilty, and gave a full allocution to the judge. And both Flynn and his lawyer signed the agreement where they would not appeal the guilty finding.

Allocution - Wikipedia

An allocution, or allocutus, is a formal statement made to the court by the defendant who has been found guilty prior to being sentenced. It is part of the criminal procedure in some jurisdictions using common law.

In plea bargains, an allocution may be required of the defendant. The defendant explicitly admits specifically and in detail the actions and their reasons in exchange for a reduced sentence.

In principle, that removes any doubt as to the exact nature of the defendant's guilt in the matter.

I'm an Officer of the Court , moron, and have been for longer than you've been alive. I suggest you take your own advice and do some research before you make an ass of yourself yet again.

A custodian in the courthouse?

Not talking about that one. I am talking about the one that was being used against trump. The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower. Good luck justifying that one.

"The unmasking that was going on by the Obama admin tells me they had a tap going on Trump tower"

That sentence doesn't make sense. It looks like a pile of buzzwords without substance.

As for the surveillance that trapped Flynn in his lie - he was on the phone with the Russian Ambassador. It's a pretty safe bet that the target of the surveillance was the Russian, and not Flynn.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

My speculation is based on several decades of work in the Court system. But that is all it is, speculation.

What do you mean when you say "unmasking"?

Perhaps we're using different definitions of the word.

The obama admin was releasing the names of Americans "caught" up in the various surveillance programs they had going. That is "unmasking".

No one released anything.
Post it up.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

Let's see.

"Mr Flynn, you're going to prison unless you give us something on Trump."
"No, I won't give you anything on Trump, Trump will pardon me as soon as anything happens"
"Mr Flynn, we've got evidence that will mean Mr Trump will not be president by the time you're convicted"
"Fuck, what do you want to know"
"That's a good boy, I'll request a postponement of your sentence."
some people just can't let go of the dream.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant that was used to spy on him. Mueller realizes that now.

Not just the 'FISA Warrant scandal'....

Flynn's indictment was / is NEVER going to hold up once it was revealed that criminal, adulterous, anti-Trump Pro-Hillary extremist FBI Agent Strzok interviewed Flynn, resulting in Flynn being charged with 'Lying to the FBI' - the same exact charge it has been proven he protected Hillary aides Abedin and Mills from earlier...after is was revealed that Strzok changed the wording in the FBI's final Hillary server report, protecting her from indictment for her crimes that included 'Gross Negligence'....

Any lawyer worth a d@mn would have had a FIELD DAY with that indictment under those circumstances.

Oh, oh! Do I smell an acquittal on the horizon? How does that work?

Not necessarily, but the possibility exists. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing how mueller got the evidence he used against flynn, but if it is tainted then flynn walks. Sadly so to will manafort, who really is a scumbag.

Mueller got the evidence he used against Flynn because the FBI was wiretapping the Russian ambassador, and Flynn called him.

Then Flynn blatantly lied to the FBI about a call that he almost certainly knew was being monitored.

Maybe. We don't have a clue how they obtained the warrant. I am merely going on what has been reported. The fact that mueller has postponed sentencing tells me that the case is in trouble. There is no logical reason to ever postpone sentencing.

flynn is still talking & still giving them leads... all the better to strengthen his case.

If that were true flynn would not have plead guilty to a procedural crime. The plea deal would have contained an element of the crime that flynn was supposed to be involved in with trump. That is called prosecution 101. You folks need to read up on Rules of Evidence and what procedural crimes are.

Flynn plead guilty to the least crime possible.
He tells them what he knows and testifies. In exchange, Mueller will not charge him with with the more serious crimes.

That is prosecution 101. Specifically, flipping a witness.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have no way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

You're backpedaling furiously now.... what about any claim of illegal unmasking, which has never been proven, causes a warrant to be illegally obtained (which is where you started).

Have you not been paying attention? The big question is, was the dossier used to get the FISA warrant? It’s looking like it was. It can be argued that the whole bases of any case brought against Trump that grew from the dossier should be tossed when the dossier is declared a fake. Get used to the resting bitch face you saw on the democrat party last night. That’s how they will look for quite awhile I bet as they will be hearin “NO” allot. And Trump will be saying it.

The FBI identified Carter Page as a foreign agent in 2015. At best, the dossier only corroborated that fact from another source.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.
Oh, oh! Do I smell an acquittal on the horizon? How does that work?

Flynn, like most Trumpsters, is a bonafide fool. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back