BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Oh? You want me to show you the same report from Fox? Will that help ya?

Nope. Unnamed sources from any news media doesn't do it for me. They shouldn't for anyone with a brain, which is why we know liberals love them!
Now THAT'S funny given it's the right who's actually pushing Nunes' memo without actually knowing how it was compiled or what is in it -- but wholeheartedly b'lieving it anyway.

The other committee members and members of Congress who read it seem to think it is correct. I can put names to that!
What?? Other Republicans think their fellow Republicans are right in a memo designed to destroy the left (along with the investigation into trump's associates relationships with Russia)?

Who could have imagined that?

Oh yeah, idiots who think Flynn's attorneys didn't think of the 4th Amendment, that's who.

2s0blvo.jpg

You seem to forget that the Republican establishment does not care for Trump!

You also forget that there has been ZERO evidence of anything illegal having been committed regarding Russia. Why is that so hard for libtards to remember?

Politicians of all kinds don’t like Trump. Why you ask? Trump is showing the Am people that we don’t need more lifer politicians running our affairs. We need more people who want to get things done. Politicians only goal is to get re-elected. They should all be scared.

Several people have been claiming that there was no warrant for Flynn. Without a warrant, nothing is admissible. So there must have been a FISA warrant for Flynn, right?
No, not right.

No warrant = no evidence he lied. Have a nice day! :D
Suuure, uh-huh.

Too bad Flynn's lawyer didn't think of that, huh? Maybe you should inform him? Whaddya think?

Maybe he hired a liberal lawyer by mistake?
Maybe. More likely, you're just an idiot.

You are a liberal, and therefore an idiot. Maybe you should have been his lawyer.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.
Oh, oh! Do I smell an acquittal on the horizon? How does that work?

Not necessarily, but the possibility exists. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing how mueller got the evidence he used against flynn, but if it is tainted then flynn walks. Sadly so to will manafort, who really is a scumbag.
Yes Manafort is a scumbag BUT that doesn't mean he had ANYTHING to do with the Russian Collusion' LIB fever dream. He'll walk and the corrupt top FBI will have egg on their faces for a fucking DECADE! Some of them WILL put sent to federal prison.
Bank on this: EVERYTHING that Struck TOUCHED relating to Flynn, the Coffee boy and anyone else WILL be thrown out of court in the first two minutes. A fucking traffic court judge wouldn't hear any of these bullshit cases.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.

What evidence involved in Flynn's lying to the FBI was obtained illegally?
If Struck had anything to do with the case NO federal court judge will touch the case.

Why would a FISA warrant against the Russian ambassador be illegal?

Not talking about that one. I am talking about the one that was being used against trump. The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower. Good luck justifying that one.

"The unmasking that was going on by the Obama admin tells me they had a tap going on Trump tower"

That sentence doesn't make sense. It looks like a pile of buzzwords without substance.

How would the "unmasking" tell you that Trump tower was tapped?

As for the surveillance that trapped Flynn in his lie - he was on the phone with the Russian Ambassador. It's a pretty safe bet that the target of the surveillance was the Russian, and not Flynn.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

My speculation is based on several decades of work in the Court system. But that is all it is, speculation.

What do you mean when you say "unmasking"?

Perhaps we're using different definitions of the word.

The obama admin was releasing the names of Americans "caught" up in the various surveillance programs they had going. That is "unmasking".
Obama's UN ambassador put her name on over three hundred FISA warrants. WHY would she do that?
Now she is claiming "someone else was using my name to get the warrants".
Go figure.
The bitch WILL end up in federal prison. She is a 'co-conspirator'.

Not when Flynn and his lawyer signed off that they waived all appeal rights. That means they have no standing to challenge the conviction. The only one who could appeal the conviction is Mueller, and I doubt he would do that.
BULLSHIT!
As this new revelation of FBI corruption has come to light Flynn's lawyer can and WILL make an appeal to the court.
NO judge is going to refuse to hear the Flynn appeal. Not unless they want their ruling to end up sitting on the SC judge's desks.
This whole LIB MSM fever dream is exploding in their fat faces.
They will be personally responsible for handing the REP the elections in Nov. and in 2020.

What evidence involved in Flynn's lying to the FBI was obtained illegally?

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

this might enlighten you on how a FISA warrant is obtained, the protocol & the renewal process; including how flynn got busted along with carter page. it's lengthy, but worth the read.

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page
By Ellen Nakashima, Devlin Barrett and Adam Entous April 11, 2017

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page
How exactly did Carter Page "get busted" you fucking IDIOT!
He didn't!
Page has been under FBI surveillance since 2013 with a FISA warrant renewed every three months. He's NEVER even been charged with jaywalking!
He's walking around a free man despite testifying before three investigations.

If the charges against Flynn was based on illegally obtained evidence, he could appeal his guilty plea, but only if his lawyers had previously filed motions to suppress said evidence which were denied. I'm not aware of Flynn's lawyers challenging the evidence against him, but it's possible that it happened.
I disagree with the part where his lawyers are required to move to suppress evidence prior to knowing it was ill-gotten. If they can prove improper behavior, the court can and likely will vacate. Otherwise, all the DOJ has to do is hide the fact that the evidence was illegally obtained until the close of evidence and the railroad is in full operation.

There is an exception if the reason to believe that the evidence used at trial (or prior to it) was illegally obtained surfaced after the plea bargain occurred.
All the 'evidence' against Manafort et al was illegally obtained when they entered his house without a warrant. That's why they'll walk.

what in the WORLD is President Trump trying to hide for him to go through his Saturday night Massacre in slow motion?
Why did Wray read the memo on Sunday night and then fire McCabe the next morning AFTER refusing to fire McCabe a week earlier?
Looks to me like Comey/McCabe'/Rosenstein and numerous other corrupt officials 'massacred' themselves.

Flynn did not follow protocol and invite the Security Council's lawyers in on the meeting with the FBI....which I heard on the news, was standard procedure....

And when the FBI began questioning him on anything he became uncomfortable with, he could have called the council lawyer's in or even told them he refused to continue without his lawyer..... but Fynn didn't....he must have felt comfortable with his lies......knowing the President would have his back, perhaps? I just don't know?

There are so many, alleged crimes he committed that they could indict hm for....lying to the FBI is probably not even a charge they would have needed to pursue...

It was the ''easy deal/less important'' one, out of all of his and his son's alleged crimes.... thus Flynn pleading guilty to that one lesser crime, in exchange for his cooperation in the investigation of people higher up than himself in the administration or oval office.... if Flynn has or had no further info that could help them get to the truth, then the prosecutor would never had made that easy peasy plea bargain with him....
If Flynn had committed all these "crimes" you claim the information would have been leaked to the LIB MSM months ago.
How about you take a rest from Flynn and spend your time fixating on Carter Page for a while.
You'll be able to 'change hands' even.

The memo is big news why is the news media so uninterested in it? Why don't they want to know whats in the damn thing?

My prediction is Rosenstein and McCabe will be going to prison...

Do you have a timeframe of when that will happen so we can mark this post and then come back and laugh at you?
Do you mean like when you laughed at me when I said Trump would not be impeached? or maybe when I said a year and a half ago that he will be the next president? keep laughing giggles it's working for me just fine...

My prediction is Rosenstein and McCabe will be going to prison...

Do you have a timeframe of when that will happen so we can mark this post and then come back and laugh at you?
Do you mean like when you laughed at me when I said Trump would not be impeached? .

I never laughed at you for that, I do not think he will be and do not think he should be.

So, back to your statement about Rosenstein and McCabe, what is the timeframe you think they will end up in prison?

I never laughed at you for that, I do not think he will be and do not think he should be.

So, back to your statement about Rosenstein and McCabe, what is the timeframe you think they will end up in prison?
You did so...but we will let that go and I will answer you this way...when the truth comes out there will be indictments and trials and people will be removed from office...then because Obama the ring leader is too much of a coward to take responsibility his underlings will face prosecution and jail time....Rosenstein and McCabe and Comey the clown will be the first to go down...unless of course they flip on the Kenyan....

You did so...

Nope, never did and never would considering I do not think he will be and I do not want him to be. It would be the final death kneel to what fragile bit of democratic style of government we have left.

but we will let that go and I will answer you this way...when the truth comes out there will be indictments and trials and people will be removed from office...then because Obama the ring leader is too much of a coward to take responsibility his underlings will face prosecution and jail time....Rosenstein and McCabe and Comey the clown will be the first to go down...unless of course they flip on the Kenyan....

You live in a fantasy world my friend. But I will bookmark this post and in a year I will bring it back up and we shall see.

The memo is big news why is the news media so uninterested in it? Why don't they want to know whats in the damn thing?
Because everyone knows it is based on lies through the ommission of facts and because it comes from Nunes who is working for the Whitehouse and not We The People, and because Nunes did not do this in a bipartisan way with the intelligence committee and because the Russians support it, in the tune of 700000 tweets to release the memo by their bots.....

Due to Nunes and his games, no one sane can believe it.....he could have handled it appropriately, and it could have been believed but his entirely partisan and recklace manner....Did him in.....

Forum List

Back