BREAKING: Scott Walker Drops Out

The culling of the herd. NO big deal.

LOL, Scott Walker was the presumed nominee to a very large group of powerful people. This is just the beginning and it is happening WAY to early in the nomination process. As long a Trump and Fiorina take the spotlight, when they finally fail there won't be anyone left to take the pitch. This is not good news for the Republican party.
When you have 17 it's not to early. I predict at LEAST two more BEFORE Iowa and two or three after.

It's too early when they are the suspected front runner.

All the rightwinger "Smart People" assured us he was a shoo-in.

I haven't seen that. Gotta link to these people saying he was a "Shoo-in"?

I thought he had a pretty good chance, but a shoo-in? Never.

The only shoo-in talk has been from Democrats like you- pimping hiLIARy and her "inevitability".

:rofl:

Insane he's quitting so early. I mean it makes sense with his current situation, but a few months ago he seemed like arguably the strongest candidate

The only shoo-in talk has been from Democrats like you- pimping hiLIARy and her "inevitability".

There was a lot of chatter that this guy's money and endorsement would tip the scales.

David Koch Signals a Favorite: Scott Walker

There was a lot of chatter that this guy's money and endorsement would tip the scales.

David Koch Signals a Favorite: Scott Walker
when you lose a debate the money dries up fast.

Forum List

Back