BREAKING: Scott Walker Drops Out

No way I expected him to be next. Koch brothers cut him off?
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/cutting-losses-kochs-to-sell-scott-walker

The Kochs, who earlier had purchased Gov. Walker with great fanfare, announced their plan to sell the politician in a terse statement from Koch Industries headquarters in Wichita.

“Scott Walker is a fine individual, and we wish him well,” the Kochs’ statement read. “We are confident that he will be a good fit for some other billionaire industrialists.”

Huckabee and Rand seem stubborn enough to stay in for a while. But money may make that impossible for them. Agreed on the calls that Jindal can't stay in this much longer

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/cutting-losses-kochs-to-sell-scott-walker

The Kochs, who earlier had purchased Gov. Walker with great fanfare, announced their plan to sell the politician in a terse statement from Koch Industries headquarters in Wichita.

“Scott Walker is a fine individual, and we wish him well,” the Kochs’ statement read. “We are confident that he will be a good fit for some other billionaire industrialists.”

If you don't like politicians being owned by billionaires, you have to support Trump. He is the only one in either party that owes no favors to special interests.

Remember, the clinton foundation got money from foreign interests and the russians and chinese very likely have all of hillary's e-mails

The much-discussed strongest lineup in a GOP primary in recent history has really been a letdown so far. Two of the candidates that would fall more under the "real conservative" category have bailed (Perry and Walker) really early on in this race. No one outside of Trump has had a commanding presence. We are starting to see some people gain traction though (Fiorina, Carson)

A race like this just can't sustain 10+ candidates. There's only so much money and so many primary voters to go around

Walker would have been a great candidate. But sometimes it's just the zeitgeist. The right guy comes along at the right time.
And that guy is not Donald Trump.

Wait til Biden jumps in and the White House unloads its secret stash on Hillary. S he'll be so busy fighting off indictments she wont have time to withdraw, much less run.

If you don't like politicians being owned by billionaires, you have to support Trump. He is the only one in either party that owes no favors to special interests.

Remember, the clinton foundation got money from foreign interests and the russians and chinese very likely have all of hillary's e-mails
I don't think Ben Carson is owned by anyone, either. But sometimes one simply has to choose which billionaires are truly most hostile to the middle class's interests.

c568ebf4225519e1d920a9562ebdc80f.jpg

Maybe he can actually try being a real governor instead.

Walker would have been a great candidate. But sometimes it's just the zeitgeist. The right guy comes along at the right time.
And that guy is not Donald Trump.

Wait til Biden jumps in and the White House unloads its secret stash on Hillary. S he'll be so busy fighting off indictments she wont have time to withdraw, much less run.

I agree on hillary and obama dumping on her. I do not agree on Trump, he is exactly what the country needs right now. Someone who understands how to fight and how to win and is willing to say screw the PC bullshit and call out those who are out to destroy this country.

I don't think Ben Carson is owned by anyone, either. But sometimes one simply has to choose which billionaires are truly most hostile to the middle class's interests.

Has obama done anything for the middle class? or the poor? Liberal policies have increased the gap between rich and poor.

Has obama done anything for the middle class? or the poor? Liberal policies have increased the gap between rich and poor.
No, Obama has not increased the disparity. He chose not to address it when he had the House and a veto proof senate, and instead went for universal care.

Forum List

Back