BREAKING: Scott Walker Drops Out

No way I expected him to be next. Koch brothers cut him off?
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/cutting-losses-kochs-to-sell-scott-walker

The Kochs, who earlier had purchased Gov. Walker with great fanfare, announced their plan to sell the politician in a terse statement from Koch Industries headquarters in Wichita.

“Scott Walker is a fine individual, and we wish him well,” the Kochs’ statement read. “We are confident that he will be a good fit for some other billionaire industrialists.”

If you don't like politicians being owned by billionaires, you have to support Trump. He is the only one in either party that owes no favors to special interests.

Remember, the clinton foundation got money from foreign interests and the russians and chinese very likely have all of hillary's e-mails
I don't think Ben Carson is owned by anyone, either. But sometimes one simply has to choose which billionaires are truly most hostile to the middle class's interests.

Has obama done anything for the middle class? or the poor? Liberal policies have increased the gap between rich and poor.
No, Obama has not increased the disparity. He chose not to address it when he had the House and a veto proof senate, and instead went for universal care.
Bullshit.
He rescinded the Bush tax cuts and increased regulation, as well as other measures. Disparity is higher under Obama than it was under Bush That is fact.

I love that there are too many Republicans and libs make fun of that... Early on some drop out to shrink the field and libs make fun of that.

Do any of you ever consider you hate to hate?

I love that there are too many Republicans and libs make fun of that... Early on some drop out to shrink the field and libs make fun of that.

Do any of you ever consider you hate to hate?

And why can't we laugh at both? There are still way too many, after all.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/cutting-losses-kochs-to-sell-scott-walker

The Kochs, who earlier had purchased Gov. Walker with great fanfare, announced their plan to sell the politician in a terse statement from Koch Industries headquarters in Wichita.

“Scott Walker is a fine individual, and we wish him well,” the Kochs’ statement read. “We are confident that he will be a good fit for some other billionaire industrialists.”

If you don't like politicians being owned by billionaires, you have to support Trump. He is the only one in either party that owes no favors to special interests.

Remember, the clinton foundation got money from foreign interests and the russians and chinese very likely have all of hillary's e-mails
LOL. Or Bernie sanders, a man whose not a complete fucking psychopath..

I don't think Ben Carson is owned by anyone, either. But sometimes one simply has to choose which billionaires are truly most hostile to the middle class's interests.

Has obama done anything for the middle class? or the poor? Liberal policies have increased the gap between rich and poor.
He has tried to pass many things to help the poor and middle class, cons shoot them down.

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is set to drop out of the presidential race Monday night, a source close to the campaign confirms to NBC News.

He is scheduled to hold a press conference in Madison, Wisconsin, at 6 p.m. ET to announce his exit from the race.

The Republican was once considered a frontrunner for the GOP nomination, topping polls in Iowa and winning accolades from conservatives for his fights against labor unions during his tenure as governor of the state.

But a series of missteps – and the rise of unconventional candidates like Donald Trump and Dr. Ben Carson – found him plummeting in national and key early state polls.

Scott Walker set to exit GOP presidential race

Walker is another piece of fecal matter being flushed

He has tried to pass many things to help the poor and middle class, cons shoot them down.
LOL! Yeah Obama was fighting for the poor. That's why there are so many more of them.
People believe that shit.

LOL! Yeah Obama was fighting for the poor. That's why there are so many more of them.
I'm not derailing this thread to start this stupid shit again.

Thanks.
Yes, a shame about Walker. But sometimes it just isnt the right time or circumstance.
Trump will dry up and blow away before year end.

Thanks.
Yes, a shame about Walker. But sometimes it just isnt the right time or circumstance.
Trump will dry up and blow away before year end.
One can only hope.. If he doesn't, well, that'll be a good thing, guaranteed dem victory.

Forum List

Back