Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

Conservatives have been talking about making changes to these liberal laws for decades. It was President Trump who actually delivered

On a Twitter Space, AFT President Randi Weingarten called the SCOTUS affirmative action decision "horrible" and "as bad as Dobbs."
LOL From the leader of the union that perpetuates the racial discrimination that leaves these kids unprepared for college.

I love your optimism. My concern is that the far-left administrations of these institutions will work hard to find workarounds in order to continue with the same discriminatory behavior.

Yes, there's no doubt about that. Hopefully however, a few large lawsuits will make at least some of them rethink their hiring practices in the future.

Look at who is cheering about this country moving back to the 40s and 50s. What is the Supreme Court going to vote on next? Claiming that Jim Crow is constitutional again. They are working on repealing the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Wake up black folks, this is just the beginning.

Screenshot_20230629-124944-244_png-2867847.JPG

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In an extremely awkward moment, six Supreme Court justices ruled that affirmative action is unconstitutional, completely forgetting that affirmative action hire Ketanji Brown Jackson was sitting right there next to them.

"Welp, this is kind of an uncomfortable situation," said Chief Justice John Roberts after turning in his majority opinion. "No hard feelings, ok, Ketanji? We're still invited to the cookout at your place this weekend, right?"

Roberts then slunk away with an embarrassed look on his face.

Last edited:
This will be a great boon for Democrats in the next election. A small price to pay to stave off the terrorist right.

Why do you believe this decision will be a "great boon for democrats"?

Look at who is cheering about this country moving back to the 40s and 50s. What is the Supreme Court going to vote on next? Claiming that Jim Crow is constitutional again. They are working on repealing the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Wake up black folks, this is just the beginning.
Why do blacks need lower standards and why do Asians need higher standards?

I See most white women are unhappy on social media.

IT has zero effect on me either way.

Oh gosh, Biden is predictably calling the SCOTUS Ultra MAGA Extremists already :)...

Biden says flat out that he strongly supports rejecting people who are better qualified based upon they way they are born.

Biden is a racist.

joe-biden-racist.jpeg

Last edited:
This will be a great boon for Democrats in the next election. A small price to pay to stave off the terrorist right.
LOL!

You mean more stupid unqualified uppity entitled Negroes will vote Democrat than already are??????

Except the Liberals will ignore this just like they ignore everything else in the law.

But now they can be sued for it. In fact, it would behoove us to set up some type of oversight committee to keep an eye on universities to make sure they don't continue their racist policies now that they lack the protection they one had.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back