Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

"Merit based" is such an easy term, so difficult to disagree with. The devil is in the details.

Thinking is beginning to reassert itself after 5 years of TDS abandonment of reality.
Equal was never actually equal but rather special and that bullshit is drying up

Biden's Education Secretary erupts
FzzqQ-kXoAEqBZQ
:puke3:

Stop lying to yourself racist. YOU keep racism alive by practicing it.

Ha ha ha, says the person who multiple times in this thread has referred to 'whites.' That the irony is lost on you is hilarious. Keep posting please, you're a hoot...

the authoritarian left are having a meltdown

affirmative action sounds nice, but it's actually sinister

I think I can explain Affirmative Action based on Dim logic. Ya see, you favor one group based on their skin color to screw over another group with a different skin color. This reason for this is simple. Discrimination based on skin color is evil. So we are correcting past discrimination based on skin color (evil) with current discrimination based on skin color (not evil) because well, because we want 'em to vote for us. :D

Music to me ears! :biggrin:

Schumer denounces affirmative action ruling as 'giant roadblock' to racial justice​

"“The consequences of this decision will be felt immediately and across the country, as students of color will face an admission cycle next year with fewer opportunities to attend the same colleges and universities than their parents and older siblings,” Schumer said in a statement.

Does Chuckie consider Asians to be white? Their arguments are patently absurd.

Having worked in admissions for years, I can already predict how the liberals running the process will “get around” this ruling and proceed with their unconstitutional racism to continue to admit blacks over whites and Asians with better academic credentials.

It said in the ruling that applicants can describe, in their essays, how they overcame racism. So even though there can no longer be a box marked “black,” admissions officers can still identify which applicants are black. And believe me, EVERY black kid will claim they overcame racism. They will be coached by the liberals in the HS counselors’ office.

Then, to close the circle, colleges will add a factor involving “overcoming racist obstacles” - and blacks will get the advantage that way.

Believe me, I know how these people think. They are determined to give blacks extra advantages in their pursuit of “social justice,” and they will figure out a workaround to do just that.
Asians are complaining about this decision.

In a 6-3 decision today, the Court found that Affirmative Action in regard to college admission for minorities is unconstitutional.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back