Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

A Black man was just telling me the other day that today, many Blacks discriminate against whites and use the justification that discrimination that occurred against previous generations of Blacks.

Since you asked for a period of discrimination against whites by blacks, I would say over the last 35 years. I’ve experienced it.
Don't tell me know bullshit about what some black man told you, I asked you to give me a period. Please tell us how black folks have discriminated against you.

A Black man was just telling me the other day that today, many Blacks discriminate against whites and use the justification that discrimination that occurred against previous generations of Blacks.

Since you asked for a period of discrimination against whites by blacks, I would say over the last 35 years. I’ve experienced it.
The company that rented office space across from me had a black owner, and all 15 of his employees were black.

Don't tell me know bullshit about what some black man told you, I asked you to give me a period. Please tell us how black folks have discriminated against you.
How about when Blacks jumped me, pinned me down, and beat me with a broomstick? You want a fucking period of discrimination by Blacks? There, you have it.

How about when Blacks jumped me, pinned me down, and beat me with a broomstick? You want a fucking period of discrimination by Blacks? There, you have it.
I told that poster of the time I was assaulted by five blacks and asked him to denounce their behavior. He refused, saying he didn’t know “their side” of the story.

Is there ANY “other side” to the story that would excuse five black youths from assaulting a middle-aged white woman standing on the street, waiting for a bus?

I told that poster of the time I was assaulted by five blacks and asked him to denounce their behavior. He refused, saying he didn’t know “their side” of the story.

Is there ANY “other side” to the story that would excuse five black youths from assaulting a middle-aged white woman standing on the street, waiting for a bus?
I am very sorry that happened to you. I believe you live in the DC Area as I do myself. The Superbadbrutha poster constantly demands specifics from other posters yet provides nothing but specious and speculative claims in his own posts.

I am very sorry that happened to you. I believe you live in the DC Area as I do myself. The Superbadbrutha poster constantly demands specifics from other posters yet provides nothing but specious and speculative claims in his own posts.
I am very sorry for your horrific experience, as well. Certain areas of DC should be avoided at all costs.

And you‘re so right about that poster. It’s a tact I see others take as well: demand specifics of posters (while as you note provide none of their own) in order to keep them “on the ropes,” playing defense.

Race hustlers like who? Dr. King, Medgar Evers, A. Phillip Randolph, Rev Joesph Lowery, etc. That is what you called those men as well and then you quote them AFTER they are dead.
Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, Lori Lightfoot, Jesse Jackson, BLM, Patrisse Cullors, the Obamas....

I'll stop here. My phone only has 4 gigs of storage left.

Take your own advice fool
lolololol,,,,bawwwwhhhaaaaaaa!!!......................81 pages of you coddled babies sucking your big toes crying....lololol

this is so sweet it needs to be put in the usmb annals so 500 yrs from now they can see what entitled coddled racist cukterds you whining bitches are......lolololol..........stupid fuck

lolololol,,,,bawwwwhhhaaaaaaa!!!......................81 pages of you coddled babies sucking your big toes crying....lololol

this is so sweet it needs to be put in the usmb annals so 500 yrs from now they can see what entitled coddled racist cukterds you whining bitches are......lolololol..........stupid fuck
Well fuck boy, of course white racist are going to whine when they think someone is threatening their white privilege

Forum List

Back