BREAKING: Shooting at Joel Osteen's megachurch

I'm fine. You should worry about yourself, moonbat
I have established my path and it is true.

Don't be fooled by the hubris of fake worship lest it lead to rejection of the one true God and your inevitable passing out of reach of the bountiful afterlife.

I will pray for you.

I have established my path and it is true.

Don't be fooled by the hubris of fake worship lest it lead to rejection of the one true God and your inevitable passing out of reach of the bountiful afterlife.

I will pray for you.

Go away moonbat. You're a nut

A mentally ill free Palestine tranny from Ecuador. Let me guess - the treatment for this mentally ill person was rage inducing male hormones, and since we don't officially label that mental illness, it can legally buy guns.

This is a society problem, not a gun control problem.

Yep...just saw it......a pro-hamas terrorist attack on a Christian church...

A woman carrying an AR-15 that had “Free Palestine” written on it started shooting at the megachurch of celebrity pastor Joel Osteen in Houston on Sunday, injuring one man before she was shot and killed by two off-duty officers working as security, police said.

And demcorats across the country are weeping for another lost opportunity for gun control........they had the AR-15 speech already to go, and then the woman had to turn out to be a pro-hamas terrorist who wrote "Free Palestine," on the rifle....

Much mourning today among leftists and democrats...

A mentally ill free Palestine tranny from Ecuador. Let me guess - the treatment for this mentally ill person was rage inducing male hormones, and since we don't officially label that mental illness, it can legally buy guns.

This is a society problem, not a gun control problem.
"Rage inducing male hormones"

Hahahaha shut up

Pray. This happen during the Spanish service or second service of the day.

A long trench coach-wearing "FEMALE" entered the church with a large rifle shouting she had a bomb. She sprayed some weird stuff on the ground. Two officers shot her dead. A child was also shot but is still alive.

She was in her 30s.

A woman carrying an AR-15 that had “Free Palestine” written on it started shooting at the megachurch of celebrity pastor Joel Osteen in Houston on Sunday, injuring one man before she was shot and killed by two off-duty officers working as security, police said.

And demcorats across the country are weeping for another lost opportunity for gun control........they had the AR-15 speech already to go, and then the woman had to turn out to be a pro-hamas terrorist who wrote "Free Palestine," on the rifle....

A young child with the woman was critically hurt in the shooting and another man nearby was also wounded. Donna Hansen, chief of the felony division at the district attorney’s office, said on Monday the child was not expected to survive.

A young child with the woman was critically hurt in the shooting and another man nearby was also wounded. Donna Hansen, chief of the felony division at the district attorney’s office, said on Monday the child was not expected to survive.

This is a tragedy for the child, and the woman will be punished for what she did......a left wing, hamas supporter who tried to murder Christians.....you desperately need to distract from that story....

Stop posting embarrassing, dumb ass shit you don't even believe.

Off duty law enforcement. People who are TRAINED to deal with these situations.

And of the two people injured, one of them was a five year old girl that was with the shooter. So given the high probability one of their bullets hit her, it wasn't such a great thing, was it.

Well Regulated Militia... you leave that part out.

They are lucky to have hired those cops.......too bad not everyone can afford off duty police officers....so they have to protect themselves on their own, with their own legal guns.....

Too bad they didn't have these too at the church......

Indiana mall shooting...

Fifteen seconds after the shooting began, Elisjsha Dicken, a legally-armed 22-year-old man from Seymour, engaged the shooter in a gunfight. Dicken, a civilian bystander, was shopping with his girlfriend when the perpetrator opened fire.[7] From a distance of forty yards, Dicken fired ten rounds from a Glock handgun, hitting the shooter eight times. The shooter fired once, and attempted to retreat into the restroom, but instead fell to the ground and died soon afterwards.[8][9][10]

Afterward, Dicken approached security guards at the mall, informed them that he had neutralized the shooter, and waited for police to arrive.[7]

Greenwood Park Mall shooting - Wikipedia

West Virginia woman....

Witnesses said Butler seemed agitated and left but returned to the complex shortly after, armed with an AR-15 style rifle, and started shooting at the crowd.

Police said a woman pulled out her pistol, shooting and killing him.

"This lady was carrying a lawful firearm," Hazelett said. "A law abiding citizen who stopped the threat of probably 20 or 30 people getting killed. She engaged the threat and stopped it. She didn't run from the threat, she engaged it. Preventing a mass casualty event here in Charleston."

Woman credited with stopping mass shooting at apartment complex in West Virginia

======

Deputies: Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense

According to deputies, Parangan pulled out a handgun and fired multiple shots at Pastor Terry Howell, who took out his own weapon and fired back, striking Parangan.

Howell was not injured, but Parangan was taken to Osceola Regional Medical Center in critical condition.

Deputies said several church employees witnessed the incident and gave similar statements.
==========
As Hunt and other partiers had a bite to eat in the kitchen, the suspect pulled out a gun and began firing on the crowd, sending everyone fleeing, Mendez recounted.

Mendez was shot in the head in front of his wife, who rushed to his side and believed he was dead due to the amount of blood covering his face. She then grabbed their two daughters and put them into a room deeper in the house, barricading them and other children inside.

"She barricaded the door with the dresser. There were three other children in there, not including my two daughters. A total of five kids. She … throws them in the closet, throws clothes over them. Tells them, ‘Be quiet. Do not make a peep if you hear loud noises in this room,’" Mendez said of his wife's actions.

As Hunt continued his alleged rampage, two other women began fighting back against the suspect and screamed for Mendez, knowing he had a concealed carry weapon, Mendez said.

"By the glory of God or the adrenaline and just everything, just the will to live and the will to protect my family, I was able to hear those pleas, those yells for help. I heard my name. And I was able to get up," he said.

He was able to pull out his firearm and shoot the suspect four times in the chest.

"Detectives have determined the individual who shot Jason, and others who fought against Jason, were acting in self-defense and defense of other innocent parties," Sgt. Tommy Hale said in a press release days after the incident, KTAR reported at the time.

[/URL]

Update

BREAKING: Joel Osteen church shooter identified as Genesse Moreno, also went by Jeffrey​

Reports indicated that the shooter was female, but it has since been revealed that Moreno was male. Moreno was shot and killed by off duty officers, and the weapon was emblazoned with the slogan "Free Palestine."..

Forum List

Back