Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

We need trump or hillary to do something about the outbreak of nonreligious muslim extremism.

EXCLUSIVE - 'He always said he would kill us': Classmate reveals Munich loner was 'mobbed' during seven years of bullying at school... and promised revenge on his tormentors one day
  • Former classmate of Ali Sonboly said they 'always mobbed him in school'
  • The anonymous person added 'he always told us that he would kill us'
  • Sonboly, 18, claimed he was bullied after he fired his weapon in Munich
  • Nine people have died after the rampage which started in McDonald's
By John Stevens for the Daily Mail and Abe Hawken For Mailonline

Published: 04:27 EST, 23 July 2016 | Updated: 10:47 EST, 23 July 2016

36870A8000000578-3704563-Ali_Sonboly_pictured_targeted_innocent_children_at_a_McDonald_s_-m-45_1469272780011.jpg

Ali David Sonboly (pictured) targeted innocent children at a McDonald's fast food restaurant in the city before he turned the gun on himself

A 14-year-old girl who lived in the same block of flats as Munich maniac Ali David Sonboly today said that the murderer told his classmates: 'I will kill you all.'

Sonboly, 18, targeted youngsters when he went on a rampage at a McDonald's fast food restaurant in the German city on Friday, killing nine people - seven being teenagers.

He then attacked people near the Olympia Shopping Centre before he turned the gun on himself and was found to have 300 rounds of ammunition in his rucksack when police discovered his body.

A former classmate said he was quite clever but was badly bullied and had few friends.

During an argument just a few months ago Sonboly, who was today described as being 'deranged', had boasted about wanting to kill people in a massacre.

The young girl told the Daily Mail: 'He was not popular at school, he only had two or three friends that he would hang out with.

'In an argument, he said he wanted to carry out a massacre. He said: "I will kill you all".'

The girl said she saw Sonboly in the apartment block around midday on Friday - just hours before the shooting spree.

She added: 'He was just standing looking down. Usually he would say hello but he did not even look at me as I walked past.'

Meanwhile, another former classmate claimed he was bullied at school after shooting six men and three women during a rampage has revealed that the teenager 'always' promised revenge by 'killing' his tormentors.

The anonymous person - who went to the same school as the killer - posted online late last night that they knew the attacker.

3686B2B300000578-0-image-m-6_1469265121558.jpg

An anonymous person posted on a website - thought to be a chat room - that they went to the same school as Ali Sonboly

They wrote on a website, thought to be a chat room, that pupils 'always mobbed' Sonboly - which in German means 'bullied' - while he was at school.

The post read: 'I know this f****** guy, his name is ali sonboly. he was in my class back than (sic). we always mobbed him in school. and he always told us that he would kill us.'

It has since been deleted and comes after heavy-armed police raided Sonboly's home two miles from where the attack took place. "

EXCLUSIVE - 'He always said he would kill us'

A witness at the shooting is saying that the shooter cried out “Allahu akbar!”. If true, this was Islamic terrorism.

No.

Moron.

"Based on the searches, there are no indications whatsoever that there is a connection to Islamic State" or to the issue of refugees, he told a news conference.

The investigations had also given no reason to believe he had not acted alone, Andrae said, adding that the killer was born and brought up in the Munich area and had spent time in psychiatric care."

Munich gunman raised locally, had no ties to Islamic state: police

Did I say he was ISIS? I said he was a Muslim, moron.

A witness who was in the restaurant said her son was in the bathroom with the gunman.
"That's where he loaded his weapon," said Lauretta, who only wanted to be identified by her first name.
She said she saw many children casualties.
"I hear like an alarm and boom, boom, boom ... and he's still killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can't run."
Lauretta said she heard the gunman say, "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic.
"I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry," she said.
Read your own post, doof.

"A Muslim woman told CNN that she heard the gunman yell: "Allahu Akbar," yet video footage showed a gunman ranting against foreigners and Turks, suggesting a Neo Nazi attack."
Footage trumps what the woman said.

Got a link to that video...with sound? I didnt think so.
The transcript indicates it was the two people filming the terrorist who mentioned Turks, not the terrorist.

Factions "speculating" that he was neo-nazi. That's just fucking media manipulation to take the heat off their beloved Muslims. Who gives a sh** about their speculation.

Where as the 100 asshats who speculated this was a Muslim terrorist attack.........?

The English are very,very stupid people...so saturated with political correctness it is absolutely disgusting.

I love how you state with assured certainty whilst just stating your own opinion that in no way reflects the truth. You're a liiar who sounds like he's not lying.

Islam is the last of world's large scale extant Warrior Religions...

Its bigamist, mysoginistic, pedophile Founder had blood soaked hands and a power-crazed, bloodthirsty mind, and a huge chip on his shoulder...

These deficiencies of personality, character and mental health permeate this dangerous cult's earliest dogma, scripture and commentaries...

This primitive cult spawned countless military adventures and conquests and it has been a cancerous tumor on the face of the world for the past 1300 years...

Modern Western Liberals and Internationalists who sympathize-with and defend this abomination are too stupid to realize the long-term multi-generational danger...

Their judgment in such matters is substantively impaired and not to be trusted...

Excellent. Got fuck all to do with the subject of this thread though, it was a right wing kid who went nuts. Maybe mods could move your little rant to the racism thread?

If the mods do that most of the rest of the forum would be a wasteland. But I like the idea. We could name it

STORMFRONT JUNIOR!

Hey Howey, since you obviously don't like the site, you could make a lot of us happy by simply leaving permanently. It would be a win for us both.

Ahhh...did I piss you off, Grand Wizzerd? Was it because I proved you wrong again?

Five Years Ago Today

Lol ! You haven't proved anything.

How many stabbings, strangulations, and other weapons are used there?
UK Violent Crime Rate Eight Times Higher Than The US
England has worse crime rate than the US, says Civitas study
Violent crime worse in Britain than in US

So once again... If Euro cucks banned guns, then how come all those people got shot?
Firearms are not banned in Germany. Or in France for that matter.

True, they're restricted to anyone but trustworthy and adequate people. Does shooter fits into those categories?

No he doesn't. But then they can always be stolen from those people. You don't tend to get mass shootings in the UK like this, they have banned guns all togther. Gee, you think there might be a link?

The English are very,very stupid people...so saturated with political correctness it is absolutely disgusting.
Not all of us :rolleyes-41:

Its bigamist, mysoginistic, pedophile Founder had blood soaked hands and a power-crazed, bloodthirsty mind, and a huge chip on his shoulder...

These deficiencies of personality, character and mental health permeate this dangerous cult's earliest dogma, scripture and commentaries...

This primitive cult spawned countless military adventures and conquests and it has been a cancerous tumor on the face of the world for the past 1300 years...

Modern Western Liberals and Internationalists who sympathize-with and defend this abomination are too stupid to realize the long-term multi-generational danger...

Their judgment in such matters is substantively impaired and not to be trusted...

Excellent. Got fuck all to do with the subject of this thread though, it was a right wing kid who went nuts...
Incorrect.

It was just another Muslim gone 'mental'... buying into the Jihad and 72 Virgins in Paradise fairy tales.

...Maybe mods could move your little rant to the racism thread?
Whatever for?

1. Islam is not a race.

2. Islam deserves to be 'outed' for what it truly is - a state of affairs which I alluded to in that earlier post.

3. LibTard attempts at suppressing free speech - when it conflicts with your twisted New World Order view of Islam as harmless - are both amusing and pathetic.

Now, go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff for a while, my little Muslim ass-kissing Apologist and Fifth Columnist.

With a mindset like yours, it's no wonder that the vast majority of Brits chose to get the hell outta the EU, rather than have even more Muzzies shoved down their throats...

Pissant...

=======================================

The Munich shooter may not have had any immediately discernible links to organized Islamic Terrorism... just the home-grown Do-It-Yourself kind... scum and Neanderthals.

Emulating their (sorry-assed excuse-for-a-human-being) Founder... another Neanderthal... Peanut Butter (and jelly) be Upon Him...

If you keep telling these lies again and again you think they will become truth. This kid wasn't islamic, he was right wing scum.

I don't know about this kid, but "right wing scum" as you call them are indigenous people trying to save their culture and country from the outside invaders.
Much like the indigenous peoples tried to do on my continent years ago.

Munich shooting: Teen had documents about going on rampage - CNN.com

(CNN)The teen gunman who killed nine people in a shooting rampage in Munich on Friday was a mentally troubled individual who had extensively researched spree killings and had no apparent links to ISIS, police said.

Speaking at a press conference in the southern German city Saturday, police officials said the 18-year-old lone attacker -- who died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound -- had no political motivations, and no references to religion had been found in documents in his home.

Rather, investigators searching his belongings found numerous documents on rampage killings, including a book entitled "Rampage in My Mind -- Why Students Kill," said Robert Heimberger, president of the Bavarian State Criminal Police Office.

<snip>

Police said there was also likely to be significance in the timing of the attack, five years to the day since Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people in Norway in 2011, many of them attendees at a youth camp."

Excellent. Got fuck all to do with the subject of this thread though, it was a right wing kid who went nuts...
Incorrect.

It was just another Muslim gone 'mental'... buying into the Jihad and 72 Virgins in Paradise fairy tales.

...Maybe mods could move your little rant to the racism thread?
Whatever for?

1. Islam is not a race.

2. Islam deserves to be 'outed' for what it truly is - a state of affairs which I alluded to in that earlier post.

3. LibTard attempts at suppressing free speech - when it conflicts with your twisted New World Order view of Islam as harmless - are both amusing and pathetic.

Now, go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff for a while, my little Muslim ass-kissing Apologist and Fifth Columnist.

With a mindset like yours, it's no wonder that the vast majority of Brits chose to get the hell outta the EU, rather than have even more Muzzies shoved down their throats...

Pissant...

=======================================

The Munich shooter may not have had any immediately discernible links to organized Islamic Terrorism... just the home-grown Do-It-Yourself kind... scum and Neanderthals.

Emulating their (sorry-assed excuse-for-a-human-being) Founder... another Neanderthal... Peanut Butter (and jelly) be Upon Him...

If you keep telling these lies again and again you think they will become truth. This kid wasn't islamic, he was right wing scum.
He was a White Christian European, of Euro-Caucasian ethnic bloodline descent, who held right-wing views, and went on a murder-suicide spree?

Nope...his parents were Iranians.
23 JULY 2016 • 4:43PM

The Munich shooter was an 18-year-old Iranian-German "loner" named locally as Ali Sonboly, who reportedly complained of bullying shortly before gunning down his nine victims outside a shopping centre and fleeing the scene to commit suicide.

What we know about him
  • He was a student, born and raised in Munich.
  • He appears to have acted alone.
  • He used a semi-automatic 9mm Glock 17 handgun, which had had its serial number illegally removed.
  • An additional 300 rounds of ammunition were found in his rucksack when his body was found.
  • He had previously received psychiatric treatment, including for depression.
  • A search of his room had unearthed a document about "frenzied attacks" and a book called: "Rampage in Head: Why Students Kill."
  • Munich chief of police Hubertus Andrae said the gunman appeared to be "obsessed with shooting rampages".
  • The gunman appeared to have hacked into a Facebook account to tell people free food was going to be handed out at the McDonald's where his rampage started.

The Munich shooter was an 18-year-old Iranian-German "loner" named locally as Ali Sonboly, who reportedly complained of bullying shortly before gunning down his nine victims outside a shopping centre and fleeing the scene to commit suicide.

Zabergja-Dijamant-one-of-several-victims-of-the-Munich-shooting.jpg
That is a picture of a victim, you stupid twat.

(CNN)The teen gunman who killed nine people in a shooting rampage in Munich on Friday was a mentally troubled individual who had extensively researched spree killings and had no apparent links to ISIS, police said.

Speaking at a press conference in the southern German city Saturday, police officials said the 18-year-old lone attacker -- who died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound -- had no political motivations, and no references to religion had been found in documents in his home.

Rather, investigators searching his belongings found numerous documents on rampage killings, including a book entitled "Rampage in My Mind -- Why Students Kill," said Robert Heimberger, president of the Bavarian State Criminal Police Office.

<snip>

Police said there was also likely to be significance in the timing of the attack, five years to the day since Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people in Norway in 2011, many of them attendees at a youth camp."

We don't yet know his motivation or if he shouted "Allahu akbar" as reported by CNN and others.

The German gvmnt and the police will do everything possible to distance attacks such as this from Islam. Merkel is on very precarious ground because of her ridiculous open door policy and the elections are next year.

The gvmnt has been warned that anarchy and civil war are on the horizon and that the likelihood of this grows whenever Islamic terrorism occurs.
There have been approx 1000 arson attacks on immigrant housing over the last year for example, and Germans have been thrown out of their homes for new immigrants.

The police and the gvmnt also tried to cover up the Cologne sex attacks for just this reason, and the gvmnt told women to extend their arm to would be rapists to stop them. Lol. So, they have already demonstrated they are willing to ignore sex attacks en masse, not make arrests at the time, and then lie and cover up afterwards.

France are going the same way, with the security services demanding that the surveillance footage of the Muslim terrorist who slaughtered 80+ people and injured 300, be destroyed. Nice authorities have refused.

The footage of the Islamic terrorist in Germany shows it was the people filming him who mentioned Turks, not the terrorist.

So none of this spin is in the least bit surprising. Far, far from it.

<snip>

We don't yet know his motivation or if he shouted "Allahu akbar" as reported by CNN and others.
We have a good indication of his motivation.

EXCLUSIVE - 'He always said he would kill us': Classmate reveals Munich loner was 'mobbed' during seven years of bullying at school... and promised revenge on his tormentors one day
  • Former classmate of Ali Sonboly said they 'always mobbed him in school'
  • The anonymous person added 'he always told us that he would kill us'
  • Sonboly, 18, claimed he was bullied after he fired his weapon in Munich
  • Nine people have died after the rampage which started in McDonald's
By John Stevens for the Daily Mail and Abe Hawken For Mailonline

Published: 04:27 EST, 23 July 2016 | Updated: 10:47 EST, 23 July 2016

36870A8000000578-3704563-Ali_Sonboly_pictured_targeted_innocent_children_at_a_McDonald_s_-m-45_1469272780011.jpg

Ali David Sonboly (pictured) targeted innocent children at a McDonald's fast food restaurant in the city before he turned the gun on himself

A 14-year-old girl who lived in the same block of flats as Munich maniac Ali David Sonboly today said that the murderer told his classmates: 'I will kill you all.'

Sonboly, 18, targeted youngsters when he went on a rampage at a McDonald's fast food restaurant in the German city on Friday, killing nine people - seven being teenagers.

He then attacked people near the Olympia Shopping Centre before he turned the gun on himself and was found to have 300 rounds of ammunition in his rucksack when police discovered his body.

A former classmate said he was quite clever but was badly bullied and had few friends.

During an argument just a few months ago Sonboly, who was today described as being 'deranged', had boasted about wanting to kill people in a massacre.

The young girl told the Daily Mail: 'He was not popular at school, he only had two or three friends that he would hang out with.

'In an argument, he said he wanted to carry out a massacre. He said: "I will kill you all".'

The girl said she saw Sonboly in the apartment block around midday on Friday - just hours before the shooting spree.

She added: 'He was just standing looking down. Usually he would say hello but he did not even look at me as I walked past.'

Meanwhile, another former classmate claimed he was bullied at school after shooting six men and three women during a rampage has revealed that the teenager 'always' promised revenge by 'killing' his tormentors.

The anonymous person - who went to the same school as the killer - posted online late last night that they knew the attacker.

3686B2B300000578-0-image-m-6_1469265121558.jpg

An anonymous person posted on a website - thought to be a chat room - that they went to the same school as Ali Sonboly

They wrote on a website, thought to be a chat room, that pupils 'always mobbed' Sonboly - which in German means 'bullied' - while he was at school.

The post read: 'I know this f****** guy, his name is ali sonboly. he was in my class back than (sic). we always mobbed him in school. and he always told us that he would kill us.'

It has since been deleted and comes after heavy-armed police raided Sonboly's home two miles from where the attack took place. "

EXCLUSIVE - 'He always said he would kill us'

We have a good indication of his motivation.

From Liberal news sources which I don't trust at all since we know they and Liberal governments are trying to sell us lies about Islam and terrorism.

Munich SHOOTER was a MUSLIM who lured children to their deaths on Facebook, Police probe fake ad for free food at massacre McDonald’s | Pamela Geller
Holy shit. You called Daily Mail LIBERAL??

:lol:

THen you quote the rabid xenophobe Pamella Geller to boot.

:lol: Too funny.

Forum List

Back