BREAKING: Steven Sotloff beheaded

Of course RW's send their condolences. It's just very frustrating when you've been telling the libs Islam = bad for years and they don't listen because they have to be PC. And Guess what? We've allowed oodles of Koranimals in the USA. The beheading of these journalists is just the beginning. Anyone who doesn't think there is a terror cell living in every Islamic community in the USA is an idiot. Of course there is. The extremist groups may be crazy but they aren't dumb. My question is, How long is the left going to take to have the same epiphany about Islam that the RW's have? This crap will continue until we all either convert or fight for our way of life. There is no other option.

My condolences to the Sotloff family. His death will not be in vain.

Islam does not equal bad any more than Christianity equals bad.

Sorry, but around the world today Islam indeed is equaling "bad" much more of the time than Christianity.

It's too bad you stupid mother fucking goddamned idiot liberals couldn't one mother fucking time see the fucking difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!7

I know that you want everything to be simple. It is in your DNA. But it isn't. There are good and bad Muslims. Just like there are good and bad Christians. You idiot simpleton.

Of course there are good and bad in all religions, but the Crusades were not yesterday. When will one of you simpleton liberals acknowledge that around the world today there are many times over much more of a problem with the followers of Islam ?
Why is it that not one of you mentally challenged liberals concede this point ?
Why is it you're all fucking robots, and all come rushing in to breathlessly tell us when another Islamic terror incident occurs, that Christianity and Christians are just as bad ?
Well guess what skippy, today Islam is worse !! PERIOD !!!!

Next up for beheading is a woman. A 26 year old aid worker from California.

Imagine if that occurs, and imagine if she screams in horror while it happens. Can you even fathom how most Americans would react to such a thing ?

Not many years ago, this would be unthinkable. With these animals, who knows what their boundaries are.

Well Allah, you have yourself the most disgusting followers the world has ever seen.

Of course RW's send their condolences. It's just very frustrating when you've been telling the libs Islam = bad for years and they don't listen because they have to be PC. And Guess what? We've allowed oodles of Koranimals in the USA. The beheading of these journalists is just the beginning. Anyone who doesn't think there is a terror cell living in every Islamic community in the USA is an idiot. Of course there is. The extremist groups may be crazy but they aren't dumb. My question is, How long is the left going to take to have the same epiphany about Islam that the RW's have? This crap will continue until we all either convert or fight for our way of life. There is no other option.

Sorry, but around the world today Islam indeed is equaling "bad" much more of the time than Christianity.

It's too bad you stupid mother fucking goddamned idiot liberals couldn't one mother fucking time see the fucking difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!7

I know that you want everything to be simple. It is in your DNA. But it isn't. There are good and bad Muslims. Just like there are good and bad Christians. You idiot simpleton.

Of course there are good and bad in all religions, but the Crusades were not yesterday. When will one of you simpleton liberals acknowledge that around the world today there are many times over much more of a problem with the followers of Islam ?
Why is it you're all fucking robots, and all come rushing in to breathlessly tell us when another Islamic terror incident occurs, that Christianity and Christians are just as bad ?

Sorry dickhead. I won't allow some idiot to say "Islam=bad" and not address it.

Muslim extremists are bad. They represent a small fraction of Muslims.

Be accurate in the way you speak and you won't be called a simpleton.

I don't think Obama has the "ability to sell it" to our allies Sherry. Obama has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is not trustworthy. Like ISIS Obama runs on ideology. It may differ from theirs but it is ideology nonetheless. And the biggest problem he has outside of his ideology is NO BACKBONE. None. Obama's promises & threats are viewed as empty rhetoric that is subject to change with the slightest blowback.
We will have to wait for a REAL LEADER to take on this religious war. One not bound by polls or winds of change, but one grounded in what's right or wrong. One who can make tough decisions on our behalf regardless of what the price may be to "party"

The cowardly Cindy Shehans of America have done severe damage to our nation and many politicians fear them more than they do the terrorists.

Gotta disagree here: Obama promised to remove the USA from Iraq, without contingencies. He made no promise that it would be done while preserving the stability and alliance of any new Iraqi government. So now he's painted himself into the corner he cannot escape regardless of all the diplomatic skills he honed as a community organizer in Chicago. Even if he had a backbone, he could not do anything.

This is why the Germans and Brits are coming to his rescue. They will form a strategy for dealing with ISIS, and Obama will simply be following along with an alliance.
Disagree with what?

I don't think Obama will "change with the slightest blowback." If he did then he would have responded to his own party member's demands that he remove thumb from ass.

Last edited:

Well dickhead, guarantee you, you would gladly allow someone to claim Christianity is bad. While you personally might not believe that, as a good little lib you would never come to the rescue and correct another poster who made such a claim. It's just not in the DNA of an American liberal. You love trashing your own cultures majority religion, but let someone have something negative to say about Islam, and you guys trip over each other racing to your computer to the rescue.

Next up for beheading is a woman. A 26 year old aid worker from California.

I'd love to see Putin step in, pay the ransom, then carpet bomb Eastern Syria.

Afterwards he wouldn't need to even say that Obama was his bitch.

You are a true patriot.

Really? I wasn't trying for it.

You weren't? Who the fuck knew?

:redface:

Its good to know that my modest, humble nature comes across so subtlety, even on the internets.

Well dickhead, guarantee you, you would gladly allow someone to claim Christianity is bad. While you personally might not believe that, as a good little lib you would never come to the rescue and correct another poster who made such a claim. It's just not in the DNA of an American liberal. You love trashing your own cultures majority religion, but let someone have something negative to say about Islam, and you guys trip over each other racing to your computer to the rescue.

Nope. You will never see me remain silent if someone says all Christians are bad. You are projecting.

I think all religions are fucked up. The people who follow them are not bad. They are lacking the ability to reason. Many are good.....even great....people.

Dumbass.

I don't think Obama has the "ability to sell it" to our allies Sherry. Obama has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is not trustworthy. Like ISIS Obama runs on ideology. It may differ from theirs but it is ideology nonetheless. And the biggest problem he has outside of his ideology is NO BACKBONE. None. Obama's promises & threats are viewed as empty rhetoric that is subject to change with the slightest blowback.
We will have to wait for a REAL LEADER to take on this religious war. One not bound by polls or winds of change, but one grounded in what's right or wrong. One who can make tough decisions on our behalf regardless of what the price may be to "party"

The cowardly Cindy Shehans of America have done severe damage to our nation and many politicians fear them more than they do the terrorists.

Gotta disagree here: Obama promised to remove the USA from Iraq, without contingencies. He made no promise that it would be done while preserving the stability and alliance of any new Iraqi government. So now he's painted himself into the corner he cannot escape regardless of all the diplomatic skills he honed as a community organizer in Chicago. Even if he had a backbone, he could not do anything.

This is why the Germans and Brits are coming to his rescue. They will form a strategy for dealing with ISIS, and Obama will simply be following along with an alliance.
Disagree with what?

I don't think Obama will "change with the slightest blowback." If he did then he would have responded to his own party member's demands that he remove thumb from ass.
What does that have to do with my post or the history of Obama's flip flops?

Disagree with what?

What does that have to do with my post or the history of Obama's flip flops?
  • You said, "Obama's promises & threats are viewed as empty rhetoric that is subject to change with the slightest blowback."
  • I disagreed.
  • You wondered why I disagreed
  • I said "I don't think Obama will 'change with the slightest blowback.' If he did then he would have responded to his own party member's demands that he remove thumb from ass."
Miller Time

And no people were beheaded during Bush, that would never be allowed....

A rehash of the Bush disasters saves no one from the brutality of today, Get in touch with BOTH the White House and Congress, it is urgent work SPEED UP angainst ISIS(.)

And no people were beheaded during Bush, that would never be allowed....

A rehash of the Bush disasters saves no one from the brutality of today, Get in touch with BOTH the White House and Congress, it is urgent work SPEED UP angainst ISIS(.)

I agree, but we will have to wait to see if Congress can muster the effort to collectively support a full scale action, which is needed...I wonder if Syria would allow US ground troops in Syria? It would be to their benefit also...

Forum List

Back