🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Steven Sotloff beheaded

You guys know that Sotloff was an Israeli spy, right?

Not every Israeli is a spy, you know.

You have something to support that claim that he was?
Yes, a couple of things. First, I am not the only one who holds that opinion. So the people who say I need meds are propaganda artists and I have no respect for their sorry A**es. Second, he was a dual citizen who was posing as a Muslim. Come on people. Are you so naive to believe that people posing as Muslims would risk that much just to be journalists? Really? 8220 Beheaded 8221 Journalist Steven Sotloff an Israeli Spy Towards Emancipation

BTW, I don't agree with that wordpress author regarding the backing of the dollar. Unfortunately, and many people don't know this, the dollar is backed by treasury bonds, the new gold in this upside down system. Treasuries are the collateral of choice for the new derivatives clearing houses and are in MASSIVE demand.

You guys know that Sotloff was an Israeli spy, right?

Not every Israeli is a spy, you know.

You have something to support that claim that he was?
Yes, a couple of things. First, I am not the only one who holds that opinion. So the people who say I need meds are propaganda artists and I have no respect for their sorry A**es. Second, he was a dual citizen who was posing as a Muslim. Come on people. Are you so naive to believe that people posing as Muslims would risk that much just to be journalists? Really? 8220 Beheaded 8221 Journalist Steven Sotloff an Israeli Spy Towards Emancipation

BTW, I don't agree with that wordpress author regarding the backing of the dollar. Unfortunately, and many people don't know this, the dollar is backed by treasury bonds, the new gold in this upside down system. Treasuries are the collateral of choice for the new derivatives clearing houses and are in MASSIVE demand.

Sotloff and Foley could be CIA operatives. That notion really isn't preposterous. Foley especially, was definitely sent to Libya to stir shit up. He was not there merely as a 'Journalist.' That just doesn't fly. He was very involved with the rebels who killed Gaddafi. That's probably the case in Syria as well. The CIA has operatives working in all aspects of American Media. They infiltrated it a long time ago. So these theories are not so far-fetched.

When 9/11 happened and the dancing Israelis were arrested, did you rejoice? Oh, they were let go and sent home, some being Mossad.

The only ones I saw dancing in the streets were you Muslims.

That is the big lie and you are a liar about me being Muslim. You will rot in hell. This is the real story: 9-11 Attacks The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

Those who behead people now are not Israelis, and those who spread fanatic religious insanity across Europe and the MidEast are not Israelis.

Steven Sotloff HY"D was not the first and won't be the last to die under the Da'esh sword. Question is, are Americans ready to just "be disgusted" or actually do something before this virus consumes us all?

Correct, but Israel wanted Assad done in according to the Yinon Zionist plan revealed in 1982. So, we armed ISISI and are now killing them in our tanks.

Assad hadn't attacked Israel in 40 years. The Syrian border was the most silent one in the past decades. Israel is now more threatened by Al-Quaeda than by Assad.

Fact that you armed ISIS is direct result of arming Al-quaeda. Some of you forgot that the same people you armed where the ones who helped killing 3,000 of your innocent brothers and sisters, back in 2001?

You are so naive. The retired president of Italy said that the CIA and Mossad did 9/11. If you don't understand that, you don't understand the world at all.

So because a retired former president of another country has said this, that makes it fact ?

When 9/11 happened and the dancing Israelis were arrested, did you rejoice? Oh, they were let go and sent home, some being Mossad.

That is the big lie and you are a liar about me being Muslim. You will rot in hell. This is the real story: 9-11 Attacks The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

Those who behead people now are not Israelis, and those who spread fanatic religious insanity across Europe and the MidEast are not Israelis.

Steven Sotloff HY"D was not the first and won't be the last to die under the Da'esh sword. Question is, are Americans ready to just "be disgusted" or actually do something before this virus consumes us all?

Correct, but Israel wanted Assad done in according to the Yinon Zionist plan revealed in 1982. So, we armed ISISI and are now killing them in our tanks.

Assad hadn't attacked Israel in 40 years. The Syrian border was the most silent one in the past decades. Israel is now more threatened by Al-Quaeda than by Assad.

Fact that you armed ISIS is direct result of arming Al-quaeda. Some of you forgot that the same people you armed where the ones who helped killing 3,000 of your innocent brothers and sisters, back in 2001?

If you would bother reading up on Yinon Zionism,you would see that Iraq was the first target of Oded Yinon, and then Syria.

I am not into conspiracy theories, I'd rather stick to facts.

You are so naive. The retired president of Italy said that the CIA and Mossad did 9/11. If you don't understand that, you don't understand the world at all.

I don't find the reason and the logic behind such act, even if by some case I'd believe the possibility. Mossad and 9-11 was always a favorite idea but those who tried to excuse themselves by not seeing the danger of worldwide Jihad.

Those same brains will say The Mossad also invented Da'esh, I have no doubt.

Sorry to disappoint you, but 9-11 was Al-Quaeda act, they themselves admitted to it, proudly so.

Satire, satire, sa....oh fuck it.

Never mind.

Jim, did you follow his link and read his site?

His "satire" is of those who reject Nazism.

He sounds like the type of anti-Zionist, but not anti-Jewish kind of people that post a lot on places like Zero Hedge. ISreal is not popular with those folks, but it doesn't make him an anti-Semite, and no, I have not yet read any of his posts. There are quite a few of them, and I don't have that much time right now. List of articles:

Rick Perry Signs Order Allowing Austin to Secede from Texas
Famous Political Pundit A.B.Stoddard Wants a POTUS with a High Sperm Count. This Means War!
Gary Anderson's Not So Nice Awards Honor Evil Globalists Both at Home and Abroad
The Keystone Cops of Ferguson Missouri and the Racism That Results
Department of Homeland Security Is Involved in Ferguson Mo. Cuz Merica Must Be Morally Bankrupt Like Israel
----------------------
Former NBA Great World B. (Louis) Freeh Was Involved in a Tragic Accident. Not Basketball Related
Lindsey Graham Comes Out of the Closet, Finally! His Friends Are Shocked!
Netanyahu Wonders Out Loud How He Can Make Holocaust Survivors Into Anti-Semites
Judaism Attempts to Repudiate Zionism, Only to Be Put Back into Its Place for a Short Time
Pressure Builds within the Fed to Fake the American Recovery so that Interest Rates Can Be Raised
-----------------------
Jamie Dimon Screwed the American people and all the Thanks He Gets is Throat Cancer
Greg Gutfeld of Fox News Is Neither Satirical nor Funny
The Onion's Wimpy, Chicken S**t Political Satire ignores Dick Cheney's False Flag Guilt
Will Rogers Ghost Haunts Wall Street Forever Because a Dollar Down SucksAmerica Projects Evil Empire Desires onto Putin. Putin Says US Has Personality Disorder
-------------------------
Putin Says Don't Mess with Russia, Decides to Arm Iran with Nukes for Proxy War
Huff and Puff Post "Time for Brand New Site for Israel": Parallel History Aborigines and Palestinians

Worldwide Soccer League to Launch Committee Picks Team Names, Creates Controversy

Joan Rivers Will Stick with Comedy in Hell. No Defense of Israel Is Worthy of Her Busy Schedule

Israel Completes Takeover of US with Rothschild Help. Sacha Baron Cohen to Be President

With Satire, you cant take it too seriously; outrage with a chuckle is the point. On Zerohedge there is this guy who posts as 'MillionDollarBonus' who does nothing but satire, and everyone takes him so seriously except for the few who realize what he is doing.

There are too many real idiots out there trying to deconstruct what this nation is, what it stands for and who the people of this nation are. I dont need to waste my time chasing down ghosts of alleged anti-semites who are trying to be funny satirists.

So because a retired former president of another country has said this, that makes it fact ?

Pretty much. He is part of the NWO or is enough of an insider to understand the events. He is not the only politician as UK politicians have said the same thing. Even our secretary of State, Kerry, said WTC7 was demolished. It is on youtube. Go look for it.

Forum List

Back