BREAKING: Steven Sotloff beheaded

When 9/11 happened and the dancing Israelis were arrested, did you rejoice? Oh, they were let go and sent home, some being Mossad.

The only ones I saw dancing in the streets were you Muslims.

That is the big lie and you are a liar about me being Muslim. You will rot in hell. This is the real story: 9-11 Attacks The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

Those who behead people now are not Israelis, and those who spread fanatic religious insanity across Europe and the MidEast are not Israelis.

Steven Sotloff HY"D was not the first and won't be the last to die under the Da'esh sword. Question is, are Americans ready to just "be disgusted" or actually do something before this virus consumes us all?

The solution:

Abolish Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, and IRS. Then move to a humble balanced Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy, while securing our Border.

It's the only way we'll have true peace, sovereignty, prosperity, and freedom.
It's time to end this Permanent State of War the Globalist Elites have us stuck in. We don't have to be enslaved pawns in their game.

Alright.

What about radical Islamists?

Or you think they'll start loving you all of a sudden, even if the last American leaves the MidEast?

You guys cannot be that naive.

You have no idea how naïve, or gullible most Americans are!

Yes i agree. Most Americans are naive and gullible. They truly believe their Government can be all around the world killing, and there will be no consequences. Americans need to keep in mind, the more people their Government kills, the more other people around the world will want to kill them. There's a heavy price to pay for endless Intervention & War.

i wouldn't doubt these journalist were uncovering the truth of those in U.S. behind ISIS and were silenced for trying to tell it. This is the new way to get regime change and total control of oil,gas, lithium and heroin all in one shot. nice move blackwaters

i wouldn't doubt these journalist were uncovering the truth of those in U.S. behind ISIS and were silenced for trying to tell it. This is the new way to get regime change and total control of oil,gas, lithium and heroin all in one shot. nice move blackwaters

You can do much good in the conspiracy forum

When 9/11 happened and the dancing Israelis were arrested, did you rejoice? Oh, they were let go and sent home, some being Mossad.

That is the big lie and you are a liar about me being Muslim. You will rot in hell. This is the real story: 9-11 Attacks The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

Those who behead people now are not Israelis, and those who spread fanatic religious insanity across Europe and the MidEast are not Israelis.

Steven Sotloff HY"D was not the first and won't be the last to die under the Da'esh sword. Question is, are Americans ready to just "be disgusted" or actually do something before this virus consumes us all?

The solution:

Abolish Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, and IRS. Then move to a humble balanced Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy, while securing our Border.

It's time to end this Permanent State of War the Globalist Elites have us stuck in. We don't have to be enslaved pawns in their game.

Alright.

Or you think they'll start loving you all of a sudden, even if the last American leaves the MidEast?

We're everywhere bombing & killing around the world. It's not the solution. Intervention & War only begets more Intervention & War. We have to end this endless war.

Yes we do! We should tell Iraq and Syria, to clean up your house, or your house will be destroyed. Give them a month and if they don't fix it, then destroy both countries. Game over!

America should not get involved in the MidEast unless America is in real danger by those states. Now that Da'esh is an issue, so should be American involvement. But when you try and force a change, when you try enforce American view points on Arab dicatoric states, that's a short way from failiure. It just won't do

why do they kill journalist? to hide their truth or ours?

They don't kill them because they're journalists! They kill them because They're AMERICANS. If to be more accurate, because they're not Muslims.

Duh
Perhaps it is time to offer Muslims the same deal? Renounce your faith, or die. Allah would become a thing of the past very quickly then, don't you think?

Soon, ISIS will face both the US and UK, and it is to be hoped, NATO...........................we shall see what this CULT* has against..................................the Allies.

*I do not believe ISIS represents Muslims, only their own cult.

[
Perhaps it is time to offer Muslims the same deal? Renounce your faith, or die. Allah would become a thing of the past very quickly then, don't you think?

Becoming a tyrant to defeat a tyrant is not a rational means of ending tyranny.
I agree, but if America doesn't wake up soon, and realize that this is a Holy War, (one that will not end until every Muslim is dead, or everyone who is not Muslim is dead,) and be willing to fight back until the problem is quelled for a very long time, these be-headings will just be the tip of the iceberg, and millions will die. All it takes is one bomb, in the right place, and :blowup:

Correct, but Israel wanted Assad done in according to the Yinon Zionist plan revealed in 1982. So, we armed ISISI and are now killing them in our tanks.

The solution:

Alright.

We're everywhere bombing & killing around the world. It's not the solution. Intervention & War only begets more Intervention & War. We have to end this endless war.

You're evading my question.

I got what you said, and I ask, again, what are you planning to do with the radical Islamists? Say you "stop bombing" and take all your guys out, will the Dae'sh people no longer "wave the flag of Allah over the white house"?

I have news for you guys. Israel won't permit the USA to ally with Iran and Syria to stop ISIS. Our Eagle is being led around by the beak. You watch.

Yes i agree. Most Americans are naive and gullible.

Most of the people I know that repeat that silly notion are people who have bought some fringe ideology, cult, or wacko religion. I have read your posts for some time now and I am surprised to see you say that.

Americans are some of the most creative, successful and freedom loving people in the world; how do you fit 'naïve and gullible' into that, unless you are talking about people with IQs lower than room temperature like ....well, nm, don't see a point to starting any crap on this thread. lol

They truly believe their Government can be all around the world killing, and there will be no consequences.

Kind of like we did in World War 2?

Americans need to keep in mind, the more people their Government kills, the more other people around the world will want to kill them.

Not necessarily true at all; it depends on how the government does it. If the government would use exact, single target weapons instead of 'bomb the whole city block' Hellfire missiles that kill lots of innocent by standers as well, maybe this wouldn't be causing so many haters. But that sucks, sorry to say. If your cousins go bomb an American facility, don't be shocked if you catch some blow back.

What is really naïve and gullible is to propose that we can talk nice to Jihadi fanatics like ISIS and think they would just start playing nice too all of a sudden. They have made it quite plain that they don't WANT to play nice; they want to kill us. Who started it now doesn't matter as we simply have to kill them before they kill us. IT is called survival, another thing us gullible and naive Americans are good at, funny enough.

There's a heavy price to pay for endless Intervention & War.

I agree there. We should declare war on ISIS and al Qaeda and go after them, as Biden said, to the Gates of Hell. But one thing I do know without a doubt, it wont be with *this* President leading the way.

Most of the people I know that repeat that silly notion are people who have bought some fringe ideology, cult, or wacko religion. I have read your posts for some time now and I am surprised to see you say that.

Americans are some of the most creative, successful and freedom loving people in the world; how do you fit 'naïve and gullible' into that, unless you are talking about people with IQs lower than room temperature like ....well, nm, don't see a point to starting any crap on this thread. lol

They truly believe their Government can be all around the world killing, and there will be no consequences.

Americans need to keep in mind, the more people their Government kills, the more other people around the world will want to kill them.

Not necessarily true at all; it depends on how the government does it. If the government would use exact, single target weapons instead of 'bomb the whole city block' Hellfire missiles that kill lots of innocent by standers as well, maybe this wouldn't be causing so many haters. But that sucks, sorry to say. If your cousins go bomb an American facility, don't be shocked if you catch some blow back.

What is really naïve and gullible is to propose that we can talk nice to Jihadi fanatics like ISIS and think they would just start playing nice too all of a sudden. They have made it quite plain that they don't WANT to play nice; they want to kill us. Who started it now doesn't matter as we simply have to kill them before they kill us. IT is called survival, another thing us gullible and naive Americans are good at, funny enough.

I agree there. We should declare war on ISIS and al Qaeda and go after them, as Biden said, to the Gates of Hell. But one thing I do know without a doubt, it wont be with *this* President leading the way.

I hear ya somewhat, but Intervention and War only begets more Intervention and War. We need to break the Vicious Circle.

I hear ya somewhat, but Intervention and War only begets more Intervention and War. We need to break the Vicious Circle.

That is something that needs to be considered for any 'Exit Strategy' phase of a war.

Without using the Baathists to order a general surrender, we left the old Iraqi Army faithful at perpetual war with us.

But we need to be simultaneously prepping honest moderates to take the leadership of pro-democracy political factions and then just get the hell out of the way while supporting the pro-democracy faction clandestinely.

But whatever. There are so many flaws in the war on terror now, the biggest that we are stationing openly homosexual personnel in strict Sharia law countries. That is incredibly stupid and incompetent on Obamas part and lost the war.

I'm not reading this whole thread, did the news ruin the back 9 for Obama?

Forum List

Back