BREAKING: Steven Sotloff beheaded

I suspect Mr. Anderson is an educator, and that all the people he knows have the exact same opinion, which insulates him from the real world. He's going to be shocked that people disagree. Watch.
Yinon Zionism is not Kosher, Kosher Girl: 8220 Greater Israel 8221 The Zionist Plan for the Middle East Global Research

I'm Baptist, so I don't care, you anti-American extremist.
You didn't read it did you. I didn't think so. if you had the guts whatever you believe, you would read it and see that America is not acting in our own national interest. When are you going to realize that, as the retired Italian president said, the CIA and Mossad did 9/11. My natural father was Jewish, but Israel is like a curse around the neck of America and this plan proves it, Koshergirl.

So you're one of those "explosives-brought-the-WTC's-down-and-a-missle-was-fired-into-the-Pentagon" nutcakes ?

Anyway, did you miss the part where this man was beheaded ?
The moment they say "Zionist" they expose themselves for fruitcakes. It is the very first clue to a quick ignore.

We were given plenty of warnings over the last several decades about the intent of the terrorists, but for many of us, 9/11 was the unfortunate real wake up call that got our attention. Whether people approved of Bush and his policies or not, he did understand the mind of those sick fucks and what would embolden them, and he took the war to them in Afghanistan with the hope to keep them at bay from the homeland. I believe he bought us some time from the inevitable, but for those of us who understood that this was a war of ideology, we knew that it would probably be something that we'd have to fight against for the rest of our lives on many different fronts. Invading Iraq, and trying to spread democracy in hopes that it would lead people to turn away from further attacks, was a failed strategy. We no longer have a choice on whether we are involved in the fight, and right now it seems like our enemy is more determined than ever...they taste victory, and they will not retreat. This administration, and future administrations, will need to make fighting the enemy a top priority. I hope they develop strategies that will require the fewest boots on the ground as possible...hopefully limited to special ops along with droning and bombing the shit out of them. There is no chance that any sort of appeasement will work, because all that does is allow the enemy to gain more ground. If Bush was able to form a coalition of the willing, it should be an even easier task for Obama to do so...he certainly has the ability to sell it to our allies, as well as those who recognize the danger of letting terrorist organizations gain any other footholds.

We've been fighting the same weirdos since mohommed created the religion. It isn't a new thing, they aren't a new enemy. They've been our enemies since they started creeping across the middle east and encroaching upon Europe.

We've been fighting the same weirdos since mohommed created the religion. It isn't a new thing, they aren't a new enemy. They've been our enemies since they started creeping across the middle east and encroaching upon Europe.

This is very true, but it's also true that the reason we meddle in the M.E. is because of Israel. Bin Laden himself said why they hit us on 9/11.

Is it really worth the American blood shed to defend a country simply because some people believe it is biblical prophecy? Ask yourself this KG- why do we need an ally in the M.E.? We don't need the oil, we have our own energy.

I don't think Obama has the "ability to sell it" to our allies Sherry. Obama has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is not trustworthy. Like ISIS Obama runs on ideology. It may differ from theirs but it is ideology nonetheless. And the biggest problem he has outside of his ideology is NO BACKBONE. None. Obama's promises & threats are viewed as empty rhetoric that is subject to change with the slightest blowback.
We will have to wait for a REAL LEADER to take on this religious war. One not bound by polls or winds of change, but one grounded in what's right or wrong. One who can make tough decisions on our behalf regardless of what the price may be to "party"

The cowardly Cindy Shehans of America have done severe damage to our nation and many politicians fear them more than they do the terrorists.

We have no business anywhere in the M.E. Time to pull up the stakes, take down the tents and leave Israel to stand or fall on their own.

How many tens of thousands more American dead and maimed before we learn? How many more trillions of dollars pumped into military, oil, and corrupt regimes before we wise the fuck up?

I agree with most of this..

But ISIL has to be dealt with.

Perhaps the Germans, or Great Britain will have a strategy we can follow.

I like bombing from the air and hitting them with drones.

Like, you know, the successful campaign in the Balkans.

NATO was on the ground in the Balkans.

Goggle IFOR.

Or just ask me. I was there.

I don't think Obama has the "ability to sell it" to our allies Sherry. Obama has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is not trustworthy. Like ISIS Obama runs on ideology. It may differ from theirs but it is ideology nonetheless. And the biggest problem he has outside of his ideology is NO BACKBONE. None. Obama's promises & threats are viewed as empty rhetoric that is subject to change with the slightest blowback.
We will have to wait for a REAL LEADER to take on this religious war. One not bound by polls or winds of change, but one grounded in what's right or wrong. One who can make tough decisions on our behalf regardless of what the price may be to "party"

The cowardly Cindy Shehans of America have done severe damage to our nation and many politicians fear them more than they do the terrorists.

Gotta disagree here: Obama promised to remove the USA from Iraq, without contingencies. He made no promise that it would be done while preserving the stability and alliance of any new Iraqi government. So now he's painted himself into the corner he cannot escape regardless of all the diplomatic skills he honed as a community organizer in Chicago. Even if he had a backbone, he could not do anything.

This is why the Germans and Brits are coming to his rescue. They will form a strategy for dealing with ISIS, and Obama will simply be following along with an alliance.

Of course RW's send their condolences. It's just very frustrating when you've been telling the libs Islam = bad for years and they don't listen because they have to be PC. And Guess what? We've allowed oodles of Koranimals in the USA. The beheading of these journalists is just the beginning. Anyone who doesn't think there is a terror cell living in every Islamic community in the USA is an idiot. Of course there is. The extremist groups may be crazy but they aren't dumb. My question is, How long is the left going to take to have the same epiphany about Islam that the RW's have? This crap will continue until we all either convert or fight for our way of life. There is no other option.

My condolences to the Sotloff family. His death will not be in vain.

Islam does not equal bad any more than Christianity equals bad.

Gotta disagree here: Obama promised to remove the USA from Iraq, without contingencies. He made no promise that it would be done while preserving the stability and alliance of any new Iraqi government. So now he's painted himself into the corner he cannot escape regardless of all the diplomatic skills he honed as a community organizer in Chicago. Even if he had a backbone, he could not do anything.

This is why the Germans and Brits are coming to his rescue. They will form a strategy for dealing with ISIS, and Obama will simply be following along with an alliance.
Disagree with what?

Listening to NPR right now, the host just finished interviewing a journalist from the BBC, and the journalist was just saying he fears there will be many more journalists beheaded. Says they have captured a # of journalists.

Of course RW's send their condolences. It's just very frustrating when you've been telling the libs Islam = bad for years and they don't listen because they have to be PC. And Guess what? We've allowed oodles of Koranimals in the USA. The beheading of these journalists is just the beginning. Anyone who doesn't think there is a terror cell living in every Islamic community in the USA is an idiot. Of course there is. The extremist groups may be crazy but they aren't dumb. My question is, How long is the left going to take to have the same epiphany about Islam that the RW's have? This crap will continue until we all either convert or fight for our way of life. There is no other option.

Sorry, but around the world today Islam indeed is equaling "bad" much more of the time than Christianity.

It's too bad you stupid mother fucking goddamned idiot liberals couldn't one mother fucking time see the fucking difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!7

Sorry, but around the world today Islam indeed is equaling "bad" much more of the time than Christianity.

It's too bad you stupid mother fucking goddamned idiot liberals couldn't one mother fucking time see the fucking difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!7

I know that you want everything to be simple. It is in your DNA. But it isn't. There are good and bad Muslims. Just like there are good and bad Christians. You idiot simpleton.

We started it. When Cheney did not get his pipeline to the Caspian Sea, the Taliban became the enemy. Al Qaida was brought in to deflect on the invasion of Afghanistan for oil. Then oil shale came along and after all these deaths, Cheney didn't care anymore. He is already invested in oil shale in the Golan Heights with Rothschild, in a company called Genie Energy.

When you say "we," you mean your fellow Muzzie Beasts and Islamo-Fascists, right?

And indeed you did "start it." But that has no relevance. The point is, the ONLY way to stop this war is to exact a price from you and your allies that will make you unwilling to continue your attacks.

Forum List

Back