BREAKING: Steven Sotloff beheaded

yeah..this shit happens all the time......
No big deal eh? Only an innocent American being beheaded. It's not like he robbed a store or assaulted a cop first. Now that would be an outrage huh?

We missed your outrage over these journalists killed in Iraq...

Journalists Killed in Iraq - Committee to Protect Journalists

...although I'm sure you can direct us to all your fits of rage posted over their deaths...

I dunno...did Obama sneeringly claim that those head hackers were "the JV team"?

I think in retrospect GW Bush is somewhat of a misguided man who allowed himself to be puppeted by others in his administration. I don't think he's a bad person, just kind of an idiot.

Having said that, I have never witnessed anywhere on the world stage, a man as inept and incapable of understanding geopolitical affairs as Obama. He's a mental midget with a teleprompter and a nice set of golf clubs. If history is written by honest men (and women), it will not be kind to the years that Barrack ran the show.

I suspect Mr. Anderson is an educator, and that all the people he knows have the exact same opinion, which insulates him from the real world. He's going to be shocked that people disagree. Watch.
Yinon Zionism is not Kosher, Kosher Girl: 8220 Greater Israel 8221 The Zionist Plan for the Middle East Global Research

I'm Baptist, so I don't care, you anti-American extremist.
You didn't read it did you. I didn't think so. if you had the guts whatever you believe, you would read it and see that America is not acting in our own national interest. When are you going to realize that, as the retired Italian president said, the CIA and Mossad did 9/11. My natural father was Jewish, but Israel is like a curse around the neck of America and this plan proves it, Koshergirl.

yeah..this shit happens all the time......
No big deal eh? Only an innocent American being beheaded. It's not like he robbed a store or assaulted a cop first. Now that would be an outrage huh?

We missed your outrage over these journalists killed in Iraq...

Journalists Killed in Iraq - Committee to Protect Journalists

...although I'm sure you can direct us to all your fits of rage posted over their deaths...

I dunno...did Obama sneeringly claim that those head hackers were "the JV team"?

I think in retrospect GW Bush is somewhat of a misguided man who allowed himself to be puppeted by others in his administration. I don't think he's a bad person, just kind of an idiot.

Having said that, I have never witnessed anywhere on the world stage, a man as inept and incapable of understanding geopolitical affairs as Obama. He's a mental midget with a teleprompter and a nice set of golf clubs. If history is written by honest men (and women), it will not be kind to the years that Barrack ran the show.

Then name the better policies Obama could be implementing.

I suspect Mr. Anderson is an educator, and that all the people he knows have the exact same opinion, which insulates him from the real world. He's going to be shocked that people disagree. Watch.
Yinon Zionism is not Kosher, Kosher Girl: 8220 Greater Israel 8221 The Zionist Plan for the Middle East Global Research

You didn't read it did you. I didn't think so. if you had the guts whatever you believe, you would read it and see that America is not acting in our own national interest. When are you going to realize that, as the retired Italian president said, the CIA and Mossad did 9/11. My natural father was Jewish, but Israel is like a curse around the neck of America and this plan proves it, Koshergirl.

Sure it does, extremist Anti-American hack.

Did they hire the Saudi nationals to fly the planes? Or is the claim that they never really existed?

Frankly, you give too much credit to The Clod.

He reminds me of another bot who would mindlessly pollute threads with short, mindless replies and the same links over and over again.

I don't remember Bush getting blamed for the death of Daniel Pearl. Nor should he. Once in awhile you people should dial back your hatred of Obama just enough to realize that no president has the supernatural power of life and death over every person on the planet.

That Junior Varsity comment by Obama put him front and center. If Bush was dumb, Obama is a mental retard.

I don't remember Bush getting blamed for the death of Daniel Pearl. Nor should he. Once in awhile you people should dial back your hatred of Obama just enough to realize that no president has the supernatural power of life and death over every person on the planet.

That Junior Varsity comment by Obama put him front and center. If Bush was dumb, Obama is a mental retard.

Do you want to put 100,000 troops back into the region?

These journalists aren't being beheaded. They are being drowned in the Gulf of Tonkin.

Agreed, but if Bush had not gone into the middle east, none of this mass death would have happened. Bush and Cheney did the PNAC plan of invading the Middle East. It was preplanned prior to 9/11. I also think they were in on 9/11 but that is for a different day. Point is, they had the plan for invasion. All the blood and millions of people displaced is because they adopted the Yinon Plan, written prior to 1982.

People, more intervention and war only begets more intervention and war. The man shouldn't have been there. It wasn't his war. We need to stop the meddling and killing around the world. These are not our wars people.

Up until the Korean War, the United States had a VERY different view of what war is. War is terrible, brutal, people die. In World War I, 9 million soldiers died - 17 million civilians died. War was not a game, it was brutal. The goal was not to arrest the infantry and try them in court for following the orders of their superiors, as the fucking moron Obama seeks, war was waged to end the DESIRE of the enemy to fight. It was not limited, and collateral damage was an intended consequence of war. Basically the USA took the position that if you fuck with us, we will kill you, and kill your families. War was not intended to be nice.

IF we wish to win the war we are in now, we need to do several things,

1. Acknowledge that we are in a war
  2. Recognize who are enemy is
  3. Be willing to do what is needed to win
  4. Draw a clear line between war and peace

Americans don't want war, and there is a delusion that if we pretend there is no war, it will go away. But whether we acknowledge reality or not, Islam is at war with us. Not "radical Islam," or some other bullshit modifier, just Islam. Islam and civilization are not compatible. Either Islam must change to accommodate civilization, as both Christianity and Judaism have, or it must fight the civilized world, For years, Turkey stood as testament that Islam could change, could evolve into a religion that exist among decent people. But that was the past, even Turkey is pulled into the cesspool that is Islam.

The United States has to power to win this war. Our weapons are great and terrible, our fighting men the best trained and equipped in the history of the world. What we lack is will.

To win, we must make the price of engaging us too great for the Muslims to be willing to pay - we must break their will - just as we did with the Axis, just as we did with the Triple Alliance. This means exacting a toll on Muslims that will create fear in their hearts. Strategic bombing of ISIS with robot drones does nothing to break the will on the enemy, in fact it strengthens their will by creating martyrs to be cherished by their sick and primitive religion. To break their will means utterly annihilating them. Unleashing the full wrath of America, leaving every inch of territory held by ISIS in a condition the Dresden never dreamed of in the worst nightmare of PTSD victims that somehow crawled out of that rubble. Civilians will die - many of them, just as they did in Dresden, and Hiroshima, and Nagasaki.I mean that we carpet bomb with MOAB's so that the thought of harboring or supporting ISIS and the other Muslims will create a fear in the hearts of people from Damascus to Tehran. That the price of engaging America will be one that Islam is unwilling to pay.

No boots on the ground, no nation building, no help with the aftermath. Just a flurry of death for those who fail to grasp that America is not to be fucked with.

This leads to my final point - we live in a state of limbo, neither war nor peace. We must return to the sanity that war and peace are mutually exclusive.

152975_600.jpg

Did they hire the Saudi nationals to fly the planes? Or is the claim that they never really existed?
Don't know about the planes. Do know about the observed explosive squibbs coming out of the buildings. However, Operation Northwoods was a false flag plan vetoed by JFK prior to his assassination. The MO is similar in many ways to 9/11. That plan was released by the government, as it was declassified.

Do you want to put 100,000 troops back into the region?

These journalists aren't being beheaded. They are being drowned in the Gulf of Tonkin.

I don't know what the answer is, but watching Obama fumble and stumble as the shit hits the fan is embarrassing as an American. I've never seen such a profoundly stupid person attempt to wear a suit that's way too big for him. This is a national nightmare.

If you're going to be an 'Activist Journalist', i advise you arm yourself and be very very careful in War Zones. When you choose sides and become an activist, you've then involved yourself in the conflict. Maybe this man wasn't an 'Activist Journalist', but he still shouldn't have been there.

I think 'Activist Journalists' have become lazy and complacent. If you're in it, you're in it. Be prepared for the consequences. Because in the end, there is no such thing as an 'Activist Journalist.' There is only an Activist or a Journalist. You can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back