🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Steven Sotloff beheaded

that's what you deserve America for electing a feeble minded redneck Darkie
Right, because they wouldn't have done this if Mitten were prez.

They want money to fund themselves, that's why they take hostages. Beheading people is how they make others cough up money.

Nuke em.

Of course RW's send their condolences. It's just very frustrating when you've been telling the libs Islam = bad for years and they don't listen because they have to be PC. And Guess what? We've allowed oodles of Koranimals in the USA. The beheading of these journalists is just the beginning. Anyone who doesn't think there is a terror cell living in every Islamic community in the USA is an idiot. Of course there is. The extremist groups may be crazy but they aren't dumb. My question is, How long is the left going to take to have the same epiphany about Islam that the RW's have? This crap will continue until we all either convert or fight for our way of life. There is no other option.

My condolences to the Sotloff family. His death will not be in vain.

Can't obama fit in a couple of holes of golf? He should be treating the Foley family and the Sotloff family equally.

How do you get internet from your mud hut? Do you ride your bicycle up to the nearest Starbucks? Be sure and use their flush toilet while you're there.

that's what you deserve America for electing a feeble minded redneck Darkie
Right, because they wouldn't have done this if Mitten were prez.

They want money to fund themselves, that's why they take hostages. Beheading people is how they make others cough up money.

Nuke em.

Probably not. It's doubtful that Romney would have supported terrorists in the Syrian civil war against Assad.

We have no business anywhere in the M.E. Time to pull up the stakes, take down the tents and leave Israel to stand or fall on their own.

How many tens of thousands more American dead and maimed before we learn? How many more trillions of dollars pumped into military, oil, and corrupt regimes before we wise the fuck up?

You have a point.

Wherever any American is on the planet, if the indigenous nuts want them ALL to leave, then they need to behead one or two.

Great Strategy: Have you shared this brilliant plan with Obama?

We have no business there to begin with. That shit hole of a region is going to fully implode one day, and American soldiers will go back and die some more.

Obama is a fucking moron. Pretty sure you are as well.

We can debate whether we should be there or not, personally I think we left too soon, but once Obama started pulling out, I think we should have pulled out 100%.

Anyway, no excuse for this, never is.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but at some point we need to GTFO once and for all. Otherwise we have to occupy Iraq forever.

I totally agree that Obama made things worse, but at least under Sadam there was stability. I supported the invasion back in the day and I was wrong. We were set up for failure from the get-go.

We have no business anywhere in the M.E. Time to pull up the stakes, take down the tents and leave Israel to stand or fall on their own.

How many tens of thousands more American dead and maimed before we learn? How many more trillions of dollars pumped into military, oil, and corrupt regimes before we wise the fuck up?

You have a point.

Wherever any American is on the planet, if the indigenous nuts want them ALL to leave, then they need to behead one or two.

We have no business there to begin with. That shit hole of a region is going to fully implode one day, and American soldiers will go back and die some more.

We can debate whether we should be there or not, personally I think we left too soon, but once Obama started pulling out, I think we should have pulled out 100%.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but at some point we need to GTFO once and for all. Otherwise we have to occupy Iraq forever.

I totally agree that Obama made things worse, but at least under Sadam there was stability. I supported the invasion back in the day and I was wrong. We were set up for failure from the get-go.

Either leave, or level the place. These light targeted bombings just prolong the problem. Bring them to their knees, or get out.

You have a point.

Either leave, or level the place. These light targeted bombings just prolong the problem. Bring them to their knees, or get out.
Can't morally abandon the Iraqis since we created the mess they are currently in.

More intervention and war isn't the answer. It will only beget more intervention and war. It's time to break the Vicious Circle of war. These are not our wars. Just come home.

ABC news is reporting on the radio that another execution video of another US citizen was just posted online

I predict more dithering and "thinking" about what to do accompanied by a round or two of golf as a response from our POTUS.
President is outraged

Issued orders to Holder to launch criminal investigation

Reached out to family

Missed putt on 16

Check your local listings for link.

Yes. Criminal investigation for an act of war. Can't get much more wrong-headed than that.

You are an asshole for exploiting the vicious killing of an American

Go fuck yourself

Comrade, you said they would never murder Sotloff, because they feared Dear Leader.

What the Muzzie Beasts did is horrific, barbaric. They are savages who cannot interact with civilized people - Islam is not compatible with civilization.

Still, it is painfully clear that rather than fear Obama, the Islamic world views him as an impotent, flaccid little queer. That is to say, they've got his number.

Forum List

Back