BREAKING: Steven Sotloff beheaded

We've been fighting the same weirdos since mohommed created the religion. It isn't a new thing, they aren't a new enemy. They've been our enemies since they started creeping across the middle east and encroaching upon Europe.

This is very true, but it's also true that the reason we meddle in the M.E. is because of Israel. Bin Laden himself said why they hit us on 9/11.

Is it really worth the American blood shed to defend a country simply because some people believe it is biblical prophecy? Ask yourself this KG- why do we need an ally in the M.E.? We don't need the oil, we have our own energy.
If only it were that simple. Do you not realize, that was lies, to try to justify it to the moderates- nothing else. They want to fulfill their mohammed driven mission of either converting the world, or killing all that resist. If you read the koran, it says nothing of just converting the middle east.

This act occurred the day after PM Cameron gave a very tough talking speech on the matter.

You probably missed this, so I repeat it, (Besides, it's good - even for me...)

Up until the Korean War, the United States had a VERY different view of what war is. War is terrible, brutal, people die. In World War I, 9 million soldiers died - 17 million civilians died. War was not a game, it was brutal. The goal was not to arrest the infantry and try them in court for following the orders of their superiors, as the fucking moron Obama seeks, war was waged to end the DESIRE of the enemy to fight. It was not limited, and collateral damage was an intended consequence of war. Basically the USA took the position that if you fuck with us, we will kill you, and kill your families. War was not intended to be nice.

IF we wish to win the war we are in now, we need to do several things,

1. Acknowledge that we are in a war
  2. Recognize who are enemy is
  3. Be willing to do what is needed to win
  4. Draw a clear line between war and peace

Americans don't want war, and there is a delusion that if we pretend there is no war, it will go away. But whether we acknowledge reality or not, Islam is at war with us. Not "radical Islam," or some other bullshit modifier, just Islam. Islam and civilization are not compatible. Either Islam must change to accommodate civilization, as both Christianity and Judaism have, or it must fight the civilized world, For years, Turkey stood as testament that Islam could change, could evolve into a religion that exist among decent people. But that was the past, even Turkey is now being pulled into the cesspool that is Islam.

The United States has the power to win this war. Our weapons are great and terrible, our fighting men the best trained and equipped in the history of the world. What we lack is will.

To win, we must make the price of engaging us too great for the Muslims to be willing to pay - we must break their will - just as we did with the Axis, just as we did with the Triple Alliance. This means exacting a toll on Muslims that will create fear in their hearts. Strategic bombing of ISIS with robot drones does nothing to break the will on the enemy, in fact it strengthens their will by creating martyrs to be cherished by their sick and primitive religion. To break their will means utterly annihilating them. Unleashing the full wrath of America, leaving every inch of territory held by ISIS in a condition the Dresden never dreamed of in the worst nightmare of PTSD victims that somehow crawled out of that rubble. Civilians will die - many of them, just as they did in Dresden, and Hiroshima, and Nagasaki.I mean that we carpet bomb with MOAB's so that the thought of harboring or supporting ISIS and the other Muslims will create a fear in the hearts of people from Damascus to Tehran. That the price of engaging America will be one that Islam is unwilling to pay.

No boots on the ground, no nation building, no help with the aftermath. Just a flurry of death for those who fail to grasp that America is not to be fucked with.

This leads to my final point - we live in a state of limbo, neither war nor peace. We must return to the sanity that war and peace are mutually exclusive.

Maybe if Israel is on a break from murdering Palestinian women and children they could conduct some operations against ISIS, afterall,

it's in their backyard, they have the military capability, and - so I've been told - they're our allies.

Of course RW's send their condolences. It's just very frustrating when you've been telling the libs Islam = bad for years and they don't listen because they have to be PC. And Guess what? We've allowed oodles of Koranimals in the USA. The beheading of these journalists is just the beginning. Anyone who doesn't think there is a terror cell living in every Islamic community in the USA is an idiot. Of course there is. The extremist groups may be crazy but they aren't dumb. My question is, How long is the left going to take to have the same epiphany about Islam that the RW's have? This crap will continue until we all either convert or fight for our way of life. There is no other option.

My condolences to the Sotloff family. His death will not be in vain.

Islam does not equal bad any more than Christianity equals bad.

Sorry, but around the world today Islam indeed is equaling "bad" much more of the time than Christianity.

It's too bad you stupid mother fucking goddamned idiot liberals couldn't one mother fucking time see the fucking difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!7

I know that you want everything to be simple. It is in your DNA. But it isn't. There are good and bad Muslims. Just like there are good and bad Christians. You idiot simpleton.

Of course there are good and bad in all religions, but the Crusades were not yesterday. When will one of you simpleton liberals acknowledge that around the world today there are many times over much more of a problem with the followers of Islam ?
Why is it that not one of you mentally challenged liberals concede this point ?
Why is it you're all fucking robots, and all come rushing in to breathlessly tell us when another Islamic terror incident occurs, that Christianity and Christians are just as bad ?
Well guess what skippy, today Islam is worse !! PERIOD !!!!

Sorry dickhead. I won't allow some idiot to say "Islam=bad" and not address it.

Muslim extremists are bad. They represent a small fraction of Muslims.

Be accurate in the way you speak and you won't be called a simpleton.

Well dickhead, guarantee you, you would gladly allow someone to claim Christianity is bad. While you personally might not believe that, as a good little lib you would never come to the rescue and correct another poster who made such a claim. It's just not in the DNA of an American liberal. You love trashing your own cultures majority religion, but let someone have something negative to say about Islam, and you guys trip over each other racing to your computer to the rescue.
It think that truly, out of fear, believe if we just don't insult them, they will play nice.

This act occurred the day after PM Cameron gave a very tough talking speech on the matter.

Up until the Korean War, the United States had a VERY different view of what war is. War is terrible, brutal, people die. In World War I, 9 million soldiers died - 17 million civilians died. War was not a game, it was brutal. The goal was not to arrest the infantry and try them in court for following the orders of their superiors, as the fucking moron Obama seeks, war was waged to end the DESIRE of the enemy to fight. It was not limited, and collateral damage was an intended consequence of war. Basically the USA took the position that if you fuck with us, we will kill you, and kill your families. War was not intended to be nice.

Americans don't want war, and there is a delusion that if we pretend there is no war, it will go away. But whether we acknowledge reality or not, Islam is at war with us. Not "radical Islam," or some other bullshit modifier, just Islam. Islam and civilization are not compatible. Either Islam must change to accommodate civilization, as both Christianity and Judaism have, or it must fight the civilized world, For years, Turkey stood as testament that Islam could change, could evolve into a religion that exist among decent people. But that was the past, even Turkey is now being pulled into the cesspool that is Islam.

The United States has the power to win this war. Our weapons are great and terrible, our fighting men the best trained and equipped in the history of the world. What we lack is will.

To win, we must make the price of engaging us too great for the Muslims to be willing to pay - we must break their will - just as we did with the Axis, just as we did with the Triple Alliance. This means exacting a toll on Muslims that will create fear in their hearts. Strategic bombing of ISIS with robot drones does nothing to break the will on the enemy, in fact it strengthens their will by creating martyrs to be cherished by their sick and primitive religion. To break their will means utterly annihilating them. Unleashing the full wrath of America, leaving every inch of territory held by ISIS in a condition the Dresden never dreamed of in the worst nightmare of PTSD victims that somehow crawled out of that rubble. Civilians will die - many of them, just as they did in Dresden, and Hiroshima, and Nagasaki.I mean that we carpet bomb with MOAB's so that the thought of harboring or supporting ISIS and the other Muslims will create a fear in the hearts of people from Damascus to Tehran. That the price of engaging America will be one that Islam is unwilling to pay.

No boots on the ground, no nation building, no help with the aftermath. Just a flurry of death for those who fail to grasp that America is not to be fucked with.

This leads to my final point - we live in a state of limbo, neither war nor peace. We must return to the sanity that war and peace are mutually exclusive.

We made ourselves the enemy of the extremists in the Middle East. By meddling.

I don't think Obama has the "ability to sell it" to our allies Sherry. Obama has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is not trustworthy. Like ISIS Obama runs on ideology. It may differ from theirs but it is ideology nonetheless. And the biggest problem he has outside of his ideology is NO BACKBONE. None. Obama's promises & threats are viewed as empty rhetoric that is subject to change with the slightest blowback.
We will have to wait for a REAL LEADER to take on this religious war. One not bound by polls or winds of change, but one grounded in what's right or wrong. One who can make tough decisions on our behalf regardless of what the price may be to "party"

The cowardly Cindy Shehans of America have done severe damage to our nation and many politicians fear them more than they do the terrorists.

Gotta disagree here: Obama promised to remove the USA from Iraq, without contingencies. He made no promise that it would be done while preserving the stability and alliance of any new Iraqi government. So now he's painted himself into the corner he cannot escape regardless of all the diplomatic skills he honed as a community organizer in Chicago. Even if he had a backbone, he could not do anything.

This is why the Germans and Brits are coming to his rescue. They will form a strategy for dealing with ISIS, and Obama will simply be following along with an alliance.
Disagree with what?

I don't think Obama will "change with the slightest blowback." If he did then he would have responded to his own party member's demands that he remove thumb from ass.

What does that have to do with my post or the history of Obama's flip flops?
  • You said, "Obama's promises & threats are viewed as empty rhetoric that is subject to change with the slightest blowback."
  • I disagreed.
  • You wondered why I disagreed
  • I said "I don't think Obama will 'change with the slightest blowback.' If he did then he would have responded to his own party member's demands that he remove thumb from ass."
Miller Time
Obama HAS made various threats or promises that he has renigged on. The red line in Syria comes to mind very easily. My post was accurate & to the point. No one fears or trusts Obama.

I was under the impression we were discussing ISIS in Iraq, not every single position Obama has taken since the day he was born. On this subject, he remains stubbornly devoted to his promise to remove the US from Iraqi affairs, regardless of the disastrous consequences.
Since he was born? WTF kind of stupid ass comment is that? I am referring to his international positions with regards to both our allies & our enemies. Neither of which have seen a history to which they would trust or fear Obama. Period, end of story despite your hyperbole.

Ps. Miller is piss water

Well to be frank, my comment was directed more toward your absurd notion that EVERY position Obama takes ("since his birth") MUST "change with the slightest blowback." Because you have few real and imagined examples where you claim that's the fact, doesn't mean its ALWAYS the fact.

Obama's constituents will not allow him to take any serious action toward ISIS in Iraq.

On the bright side, Inductive Logic seems to be your strength.
Again with the since birth bullshit. Can't argue the points I made so you assign new, made up ones to place in their stead.

Fuck you simpleton this conversation is over.

We made ourselves the enemy of the extremists in the Middle East. By meddling.
We were the enemy merely by existing.

Maybe if Israel is on a break from murdering Palestinian women and children they could conduct some operations against ISIS, afterall,

it's in their backyard, they have the military capability, and - so I've been told - they're our allies.

You'd think they've forgotten about the harsh scolding's they've received from Obama?

We will eventually be faced with the choice of either destroying ISIS or accepting a new terrorist state right next to most of the world's oil. Half measures won't change anything.

We will eventually be faced with the choice of either destroying ISIS or accepting a new terrorist state right next to most of the world's oil. Half measures won't change anything.

But half measures would be called a "moderate" response and be applauded by SO many!

"Moderate"? I guess you could say that. I think "ineffectual" or maybe "flaccid" would be more appropriate descriptions.

Of course RW's send their condolences. It's just very frustrating when you've been telling the libs Islam = bad for years and they don't listen because they have to be PC. And Guess what? We've allowed oodles of Koranimals in the USA. The beheading of these journalists is just the beginning. Anyone who doesn't think there is a terror cell living in every Islamic community in the USA is an idiot. Of course there is. The extremist groups may be crazy but they aren't dumb. My question is, How long is the left going to take to have the same epiphany about Islam that the RW's have? This crap will continue until we all either convert or fight for our way of life. There is no other option.

My condolences to the Sotloff family. His death will not be in vain.

Islam does not equal bad any more than Christianity equals bad.

Sorry, but around the world today Islam indeed is equaling "bad" much more of the time than Christianity.

It's too bad you stupid mother fucking goddamned idiot liberals couldn't one mother fucking time see the fucking difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!7

I know that you want everything to be simple. It is in your DNA. But it isn't. There are good and bad Muslims. Just like there are good and bad Christians. You idiot simpleton.

Of course there are good and bad in all religions, but the Crusades were not yesterday. When will one of you simpleton liberals acknowledge that around the world today there are many times over much more of a problem with the followers of Islam ?
Why is it that not one of you mentally challenged liberals concede this point ?
Why is it you're all fucking robots, and all come rushing in to breathlessly tell us when another Islamic terror incident occurs, that Christianity and Christians are just as bad ?
Well guess what skippy, today Islam is worse !! PERIOD !!!!

Sorry dickhead. I won't allow some idiot to say "Islam=bad" and not address it.

Muslim extremists are bad. They represent a small fraction of Muslims.

Be accurate in the way you speak and you won't be called a simpleton.

Well dickhead, guarantee you, you would gladly allow someone to claim Christianity is bad. While you personally might not believe that, as a good little lib you would never come to the rescue and correct another poster who made such a claim. It's just not in the DNA of an American liberal. You love trashing your own cultures majority religion, but let someone have something negative to say about Islam, and you guys trip over each other racing to your computer to the rescue.

Nope. You will never see me remain silent if someone says all Christians are bad. You are projecting.

I think all religions are fucked up. The people who follow them are not bad. They are lacking the ability to reason. Many are good.....even great....people.

Dumbass.

I'm going to do some searching and see if you've went after "goono" when he constantly bashes Christians.

We armed them because Israel wanted Syria pulverized into a nation of tribes. Yinon Plan fortold this decades ago. I am sorry for the family who must be undone. But America had something to do with all this regime change and the beheadings in Iraq as well, as regime change was at work there too. America is responsible for most of the wars in the world and we broke Iraq and Syria. We are responsible for the death and destruction.

Come on people....7 disagrees? Much of what hes saying is true. Look at Iraq, took out Saddam=country in turmoil=ISIS. We arm them (so-called freedom fighters) as well...with "good intention" and than look at result. They use it against us. They, meaning any radical Muslim....and that's all I will say about that.
We need to close our damn borders, strengthen our military back up and worry about protecting whats left of our country.
We really need a new leader.

The militants already announced their "third" beheading", a Brit....and it will happen

We armed them because Israel wanted Syria pulverized into a nation of tribes. Yinon Plan fortold this decades ago. I am sorry for the family who must be undone. But America had something to do with all this regime change and the beheadings in Iraq as well, as regime change was at work there too. America is responsible for most of the wars in the world and we broke Iraq and Syria. We are responsible for the death and destruction.

Come on people....7 disagrees? Much of what hes saying is true. Look at Iraq, took out Saddam=country in turmoil=ISIS. We arm them (so-called freedom fighters) as well...with "good intention" and than look at result. They use it against us. They, meaning any radical Muslim....and that's all I will say about that.
We need to close our damn borders, strengthen our military back up and worry about protecting whats left of our country.
We really need a new leader.

The militants already announced their "third" beheading", a Brit....and it will happen
Make that 8, Mustang.

Seriously, you did nothing to back his claim up. Bush warned that taking troops out prematurely out of Iraq would lead to this kind of situation, lo and behold, Obama pulls them out in 2011 and by Summers dawn this year, you have barbarians rampaging all over the Levant beheading the opposition and innocent Americans. Just like your guy in the White House, you have zero strategy to deal with the problem.

"We" don't arm anyone. Obama arms these idiots by arming countries who are sympathetic to radical Islamist causes. Perhaps you didn't get the memo.

Forum List

Back