BREAKING: Taxpayers get to pay for sex-change surgeries

You want to mutlilate yourself, then fine, have at it. But you should be paying for it yourself. !!!
Amen to this. Why should other people be dragged into it when they do not have a thing to do with it in the first place? It isn't like being born what you are born is a detriment to a person's well being anyways. If a person doesn't like a card that the Lord gave them, it should be their problem only and no one else's.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
Since there is limited money, some people will die of disease due to this. Great fucking job liberals. Great fucking job. I hope you feel great about yourselves while people die so you can feel good about having us pay for someone's dick getting turned inside out.

Medicare pays for fat old Republicans to get a boner, so why not!
The annual cost of the "blue pill" regardless of political affiliation is only around a couple of hundred dollars.

Whereas, gender reassignment surgery is estimated to be $25,000 for a man and $50,000 for a woman.

Plus, there is the yearly cost of several thousand dollars per year for hormone treatments and injections which will continue for the life of the transgender person.

And the U.S. taxpayer gets the privilege of paying for all of it. ... :evil:

So boner pills are less expensive so it's OK?

Not that I'm for the government paying for ED treatment, but at least it's a genuine medical issue.
Now if the government wishes to pay for the treatment of mental illness for these people, then I'm at least willing to listen to the arguments.

It isn't right for tax payers to foot the bill for this kind of elective surgery.

I agree 100%, you want to do this, fine, just pay for it yourself and there's no problem.

If I'm depressed that nature only made 6 ft tall, when I know deep down I was supposed to be 6 ft 5, should I expect someone else should pay to have me altered ?

This is what nature made you, deal with it, or foot the bill yourself !

I don't know. Is reconstruction for a cleft palette considered elective surgery? I mean, God made them that way, they were born that way.

Just a thought.

It isn't right for tax payers to foot the bill for this kind of elective surgery.

I agree 100%, you want to do this, fine, just pay for it yourself and there's no problem.

If I'm depressed that nature only made 6 ft tall, when I know deep down I was supposed to be 6 ft 5, should I expect someone else should pay to have me altered ?

I don't know. Is reconstruction for a cleft palette considered elective surgery? I mean, God made them that way, they were born that way.

Just a thought.

Apples and oranges.

The annual cost of the "blue pill" regardless of political affiliation is only around a couple of hundred dollars.

Whereas, gender reassignment surgery is estimated to be $25,000 for a man and $50,000 for a woman.

Plus, there is the yearly cost of several thousand dollars per year for hormone treatments and injections which will continue for the life of the transgender person.

I don't care if you want to make your dick go up or you want to cut it off. Pay for it yourself.

Last edited:

Just a thought.
You think someone is going to wait several decades to qualify for Medicare, in order to have surgery for a cleft palate?

Given how unbalanced liberals are, and how they love to play along with delusions, why not have medicare cover birth control and abortion for senior women? I mean who cares they are done with menopause and cannot get pregnant anymore. If they think they can, why not even have medicare pay for their abortions since we have no issue now with spending taxpayer money to enable people's delusions?

And it is our duty...
Why? Because our money really belongs to government first.
Liberals consider themselves very generous in letting us keep some of what
we earn but that is subject to the whim of the Liberals. :mad:

Forum List

Back