BREAKING: Taxpayers get to pay for sex-change surgeries

Oh by the way, with the tranny laws liberals are passing everywhere, it's illegal to not consider a tranny a "woman" for blood donation purposes. Given trannies are even more likely to get HIV than gay men are, this will mean they are forced to consider them women (i'm referring to male to female trannies, female to male trannies are lesbians, not f ags, and have low hiv risk) thus subjecting people to an increase HIV infection risk due to liberal faggot political correctness.

how many people need to get infected for liberals to fucking feel good about themselves?

Oh by the way, with the tranny laws liberals are passing everywhere, it's illegal to not consider a tranny a "woman" for blood donation purposes. Given trannies are even more likely to get HIV than gay men are, this will mean they are forced to consider them women (i'm referring to male to female trannies, female to male trannies are lesbians, not f ags, and have low hiv risk) thus subjecting people to an increase HIV infection risk due to liberal faggot political correctness.

how many people need to get infected for liberals to fucking feel good about themselves?

I will always consider trannys the gender they were born as and still are. I would encourage someone to dare me to take my right to do that to the US Supreme Court.

In other words, I'm not playing along with institutionalized public mental illness mandated by "law". I will not be a member of the crowd in The Emperor's New Clothes. I'm the little boy tugging at the back of people's shirttails asking why the emperor is naked..

I agree 100%, you want to do this, fine, just pay for it yourself and there's no problem.

If I'm depressed that nature only made 6 ft tall, when I know deep down I was supposed to be 6 ft 5, should I expect someone else should pay to have me altered ?

This is what nature made you, deal with it, or foot the bill yourself !

I don't know. Is reconstruction for a cleft palette considered elective surgery? I mean, God made them that way, they were born that way.

Just a thought.
You think someone is going to wait several decades to qualify for Medicare, in order to have surgery for a cleft palate?

I don't know. I don't think they should. I do know my friends adopted a child with a cleft pallette and they had to pay for the first surgeries until they got it straightened out with their insurance. Even then, their portion was pretty high.

Given how unbalanced liberals are, and how they love to play along with delusions, why not have medicare cover birth control and abortion for senior women? I mean who cares they are done with menopause and cannot get pregnant anymore. If they think they can, why not even have medicare pay for their abortions since we have no issue now with spending taxpayer money to enable people's delusions?

Obamacare does that. Stupid, isn't it?

They do thorough tests before making that blood available, although I do wish the blood bank would go back to previous policy which was that if someone you knew gave blood in your name within a certain amount of time of your operation and you needed blood, that blood went to you. If you didn't, then it went into the general population. They did that for my cousin but when I went in for scheduled C-section, they no longer went by that police. I'm O negative so I can give blood to anyone.

I will always consider trannys the gender they were born as and still are. I would encourage someone to dare me to take my right to do that to the US Supreme Court.

In other words, I'm not playing along with institutionalized public mental illness mandated by "law". I will not be a member of the crowd in The Emperor's New Clothes. I'm the little boy tugging at the back of people's shirttails asking why the emperor is naked..

I don't know if they were born that way or not, and I don't care. I will however, fight to the death to keep them from giving children life altering drugs in order to change their sex.

They do thorough tests before making that blood available, although I do wish the blood bank would go back to previous policy which was that if someone you knew gave blood in your name within a certain amount of time of your operation and you needed blood, that blood went to you. If you didn't, then it went into the general population. They did that for my cousin but when I went in for scheduled C-section, they no longer went by that police. I'm O negative so I can give blood to anyone.

Oh but there's a snag. The HIV virus can be present but not detectable for up to 6 months. Did you know that?

Gay men and other sexual addicts and tweakers are screened at blood banks for a reason. For a damn good reason. It's because they are more likely than not to carry the HIV virus, as well as your various hepatitis strains etc. They are dirty monkeys and the blood banks know it. They have a right to know it.

Last edited:
Since there is limited money, some people will die of disease due to this. Great fucking job liberals. Great fucking job. I hope you feel great about yourselves while people die so you can feel good about having us pay for someone's dick getting turned inside out.
Amen to this. Of course, they won't care who pays in the process, just as long as they have whatever it is that they want. :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Don't forget about the females who want to be a male. Therefore, a mountain that shouldn't even exist will only grow bigger. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Forum List

Back