Breaking: Ted Cruz's Call Girl Gives Interview Describing Their Sexual Twists (Transcript Included)

And the winner is................Hillary Clinton. The republicans have imploded.

CecJ3ngWsAA10Xq.jpg

He does "HAVE THE LOOK!"

Yo, I did not have sex with that woman! Yes, he does have that look?
Donald-Trump-800x430.jpg

"GTP"

What a kinky perverted bastard Cubanadian Cruz is. He is clearly having a Cuban Mistress Crisis.

Interview with a Candy Wrapper, the Lollipop Edition

Yo, how much did it cost the Billion Dollar Man Trump? The truth is around the corner, stay tuned!!! I don`t want to sound mean? But you are like MSNBC? Spitting out lies!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 69046
Sorry, but not even Rambo himself can't save Cruz now.

And I've only just begun.

I warned them. I warned them over and over and over.

Yo, Tiny? Is that Tiny about a brain problem? Just asking? You have nothing on Ted Cruz like Donald Trump! Ted Cruz can`t say nothing to a Super Pact, because Federal Law stands in the way! Get over your Fantasy? It`s not going to happen!!!

"GTP"
17474d3a52fd7efdada7b5896b5c5906.png

What a kinky perverted bastard Cubanadian Cruz is. He is clearly having a Cuban Mistress Crisis.

Interview with a Candy Wrapper, the Lollipop Edition

Yo, how much did it cost the Billion Dollar Man Trump? The truth is around the corner, stay tuned!!! I don`t want to sound mean? But you are like MSNBC? Spitting out lies!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 69046
Sorry, but not even Rambo himself can't save Cruz now.

And I've only just begun.

I warned them. I warned them over and over and over.

Yo, Tiny? Is that Tiny about a brain problem? Just asking? You have nothing on Ted Cruz like Donald Trump! Ted Cruz can`t say nothing to a Super Pact, because Federal Law stands in the way! Get over your Fantasy? It`s not going to happen!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 69144
So who approved the PAC to use Cruz's name?

Wouldn't you say that Bill kind of had a reputation for that kind of thing......going all the way back to when he was a Governor?

Yes, but most of that "reputation" came from either third parties or women who had questionable veracity like Kathleen Willey.

So, no, guy, you set the standard, enjoy being hoist on on your own petard.

I would say Billy boy set his own standards. All of those women were liars? Of course they were. Bill is a Democrat, and Democrats never lie or cheat.

I will say this much, the Clintons are experts at covering their tracks. But even the best screw up like Billy did on Monica's dress. And something tells me that before this is all over, there will be another Monica's dress inside of that server or the Clinton foundation.

The thing i despise about Cruz is his holier than thou bible thumping. I know bill clinton and donald trump have not been choir boys, but they never tell me how to live my life or that im not a real christian if i dont vote for them. cruz is vomit.

Real Christians don't spread phoney sex scandals about candidates they don't like to win in politics. And the fact that you don't like being reminded to keep the commandments of God that you were never a real Christian to begin with.

So your fake outrage over what you know is a fake story doesn't impress any honest person
proof?

The thing i despise about Cruz is his holier than thou bible thumping. I know bill clinton and donald trump have not been choir boys, but they never tell me how to live my life or that im not a real christian if i dont vote for them. cruz is vomit.

glenn beck says he is almost the next coming of Christ

and if you dont vote for him frogs will fall from the sky

the end times are near buy gold

--LOL

You know just cause you make crap up doesn't make it magically true

I don't care for Cruz, but shouldn't we wait for a legitimate news source to provide us with information about Cruz instead of these half-ass internet sites?
Sometimes the National Enquirer is a legitimate news source as they often get info that no other news outlet will chance running for one reason or another. And some of the time it turns out to be right on the money. If Ted does not comment, then he is trying to quiet the situation, Why?

Ted and also the alleged mistresses said it wasn't true yesterday morning when the story broke. What else do you want them to say about it?

Real Christians don't spread phoney sex scandals about candidates they don't like to win in politics. And the fact that you don't like being reminded to keep the commandments of God that you were never a real Christian to begin with.

So your fake outrage over what you know is a fake story doesn't impress any honest person
proof?

Yeah some proof would be nice but trumpeters aren't likely to provide any

I don't care for Cruz, but shouldn't we wait for a legitimate news source to provide us with information about Cruz instead of these half-ass internet sites?
Sometimes the National Enquirer is a legitimate news source as they often get info that no other news outlet will chance running for one reason or another. And some of the time it turns out to be right on the money. If Ted does not comment, then he is trying to quiet the situation, Why?

Ted and also the alleged mistresses said it wasn't true yesterday morning when the story broke. What else do you want them to say about it?
They're still is two more unidentified.

They're still is two more unidentified.

Actually, it's fourteen. You forgot to count the Martian hermaphrodites.

Forum List

Back