Breaking: Ted Cruz's Call Girl Gives Interview Describing Their Sexual Twists (Transcript Included)

Disappoints me to see individuals defending infidelity. Cruz runs on Christianity. Forgive the penitent sinner, but don't excuse the sin or let a serial adulterer carry the banner of Christianity among politicians

So because somebody said he likes to screw around, that means he did, huh? Open and shut case.

It disappoints me that people would convict somebody over a tabloid report with no evidence.
Washington Times columnist fired after confirming 2 of the now 8 Cruz mistresses

Disappoints me to see individuals defending infidelity. Cruz runs on Christianity. Forgive the penitent sinner, but don't excuse the sin or let a serial adulterer carry the banner of Christianity among politicians

So because somebody said he likes to screw around, that means he did, huh? Open and shut case.

It disappoints me that people would convict somebody over a tabloid report with no evidence.
Washington Times columnist fired after confirming 2 of the now 8 Cruz mistresses

So what the hell does this prove? A guy got fired so Cruz must be guilty? How do you draw that line?

What a kinky perverted bastard Cubanadian Cruz is. He is clearly having a Cuban Mistress Crisis.

Interview with a Candy Wrapper, the Lollipop Edition

LOL

You tards are as bad as the Progressives who believe ANYTHING
Most of these Washington political pros have dual lives here.

They explore the gutter then wail in denials if caught, and that does not mean Cruz did cheat on his wife, but it fits the general pattern is all I am saying.

Except for the fact his brother recused himself from the situation. It was the Supreme Court that asked the Florida court why they violated the states rules of turning in ballots within seven days; whey they allowed Gore to have a recount taking as much time as they wanted?

And they gave a very simple answer. They couldn't count 6 million votes by hand in 7 days. It was simply a matter of logistics.

I'm very sorry you don't understand our voting system here. Here, we don't go by popular vote, we go by the electoral college. I'm also sorry you don't understand the term "judicial legislation." What that means is that judges are not allowed to change laws--only rule if the laws passed by legislatures were followed correctly.

we have an election. The people spoke. Bush used a technicality.

Point was, SCOTUS did change the law.

That being said, Florida had no Al Gore law. All ballots were to be certified within seven days no if's ands or buts. If he wanted a recount, fine. Do it within seven days and follow Florida's other law that stated all recounts had to be done equally in Democrat and Republican districts--not just Democrat districts which Gore tried to get away with.

The Republicans could have asked for recounts in their districts. they didn't want to. I wonder why that was?

Sure they did, that was one of the issues that went back to the Florida courts. However judges can't change laws they don't like for their buddies. The Supreme Court simply asked why they did? The Florida courts were to embarrassed to respond. They knew damn well what they tried to get away with.

That aside, as FactCheck pointed out, even if Gore could have gotten away with it, it's more than likely Bush still would have had more votes.

Sure they did, that was one of the issues that went back to the Florida courts. However judges can't change laws they don't like for their buddies. The Supreme Court simply asked why they did? The Florida courts were to embarrassed to respond. They knew damn well what they tried to get away with.

That aside, as FactCheck pointed out, even if Gore could have gotten away with it, it's more than likely Bush still would have had more votes.

MOre than likely isn't good enough, guy. fact is, Gore got more votes. Period. Bush stole the election.

Then he proceeded to fuck up, well, everything. The only good thing about Bush is that he'll be the LAST Republican President.

MOre than likely isn't good enough, guy. fact is, Gore got more votes. Period. Bush stole the election.

Then he proceeded to fuck up, well, everything. The only good thing about Bush is that he'll be the LAST Republican President.

Gore didn't get more votes in Florida

gore lost every recount preformed

I say Gore didn't get more votes. I have FactCheck and Wiki to back it up. So what is your source? I'm just dying to know. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It had nothing to do with personal opinion. What Clinton did was slander a victim he had and she wanted restitution for it.

When you appear in Penthouse and box Tonya Harding for money, you have reputation to slander.

All Clinton said is that what Jones claimed happen didn't. HOw is this slander?

If my fiancee or girlfriend undertook what Jones did, I would want to kill the SOB. I would want to beat his head into the ground until I personally seen his last breath. How could this SOB get away with what he did, and then set out to slander his victim and get away with it?

Yes, violence seems to be your solution to everything. I figure it's only a matter of time before you stop posting because of the consequences of that.

But Jones didn't sue for slander. She sued for sexual harassment. She had no case, because Clinton wasn't her supervisor, and she suffered no career setbacks because of what happened. This is why Judge Weber Wright THREW THE CASE OUT WITH NO MERIT.

Clinton settled WITHOUT an apology (after she dropped that silly demand) for one third of what she was asking for because it was cheaper than endless appeals. Understandable, this ludicrous case had taken up nearly his entire presidency.

Clinton deserved everything he got and should have gotten more. You on the left may approve of such disrespect for women, but those of on the right think differently.

It had nothing to do with "Disrespect of women", guy. You guys are about to nominate Donald Trump, who has done a lot more to disrespect women than Clinton did, ever. Newt Gingrich, LIvingstone, Vitter, Packwood. Please. You guys have a shitload of "disrespectors of women" on your side.

This was about trying to achieve in the courts what you couldn't achieve at the ballot box.

The Lewinsky investigation was conducted to prove that what Jones experienced was not an anomaly. He did this all the time. And since Jones could not prove her account of what happened, the Lewinsky investigation did.

Except Lewinsky had no intention of "proving" anything. She didn't want to testify. She didn't want to discuss her personal life. Ken Starr threatened her, threatened her family, bankrupted her, destroyed her professional reputation (and Lewinsky, unlike Jones, actually had potential) all to get back at the Clintons because he couldn't prove

You have no idea WTF you're talking about as usual. Starr didn't have to do a thing to convince Lewinsky of testifying. She already left government service and he had the secret telephone conversations between Linda Tripp and Monica Lewinsky that Tripp recorded. He didn't need anything more than that.

Rubio really has it in for Cruz!!

Leave Rubio out of this horseshit or name his supposed "supporter" who spread it around. I'll give you 5 minutes.
impatient.gif

You have no idea WTF you're talking about as usual. Starr didn't have to do a thing to convince Lewinsky of testifying. She already left government service and he had the secret telephone conversations between Linda Tripp and Monica Lewinsky that Tripp recorded. He didn't need anything more than that.

except that he dragged her mother, most of her relatives, and so on, in front of his grand jury (the one that refused to indict anyone). So essentially, he coerced her into testifying about a private matter.

But you are totally good with this, of course.

Hey, let's give Gloria Allred 70 million dollars to investigate Lying Ted. Seems reasonable to me.

Democrat judges change laws for their buddies all the time. They genuinely have zero respect for the law.

I say Gore didn't get more votes. I have FactCheck and Wiki to back it up. So what is your source? I'm just dying to know.

How could you know that when a recount was never done.

Personally? Well I read an article from CNN that claimed in spite of the stop, they had their own recount and found that Gore still lost. Of course, they pulled that story after a few years. But again, it's backed up by FactCheck who used other news sources to make their determination.

except that he dragged her mother, most of her relatives, and so on, in front of his grand jury (the one that refused to indict anyone). So essentially, he coerced her into testifying about a private matter.

But you are totally good with this, of course.

Hey, let's give Gloria Allred 70 million dollars to investigate Lying Ted. Seems reasonable to me.

That's the way our legal system works Joe. If you get subpoenaed to court, you have to attend. Prior to that, Tripp convinced her to keep the dress and not wash it so it could be used as evidence in court.

Starr didn't threaten anybody. If Monica didn't show up for court, then she would have broken the law. If she did show up and testify against what she said on those recorded phone calls, she could have been perjuring herself.

True, she didn't want to go through all that trouble, but who does? Many people try to find their way out of jury duty for crying out loud. Nobody (but lawyers) want to go to court.

Personally? Well I read an article from CNN that claimed in spite of the stop, they had their own recount and found that Gore still lost. Of course, they pulled that story after a few years. But again, it's backed up by FactCheck who used other news sources to make their determination.

Oh, an article no one can find anymore. I got it. Right.

That's the way our legal system works Joe. If you get subpoenaed to court, you have to attend. Prior to that, Tripp convinced her to keep the dress and not wash it so it could be used as evidence in court.

Starr didn't threaten anybody. If Monica didn't show up for court, then she would have broken the law. If she did show up and testify against what she said on those recorded phone calls, she could have been perjuring herself.

True, she didn't want to go through all that trouble, but who does? Many people try to find their way out of jury duty for crying out loud. Nobody (but lawyers) want to go to court.

Guy, nobody should be dragged into court to talk about their sex life against their will.

You do get why you lost on impeachment, right? Because people saw what you were doing and were completely offended by it.

Oh, an article no one can find anymore. I got it. Right.

Guy, nobody should be dragged into court to talk about their sex life against their will.

You do get why you lost on impeachment, right? Because people saw what you were doing and were completely offended by it.

The people didn't vote on the impeachment--the Congress did, and the Democrats voted on Clinton's side. Criminals tend to stick together you know. And why would "people" be offended at proving a person is a liar and a perjurer? Well......that is unless you are a Democrat of course.

Nobody should be dragged into court to talk about their sex life? Well nobody should be having sex with another woman's husband either, but shit happens.

The people didn't vote on the impeachment--the Congress did, and the Democrats voted on Clinton's side. Criminals tend to stick together you know. And why would "people" be offended at proving a person is a liar and a perjurer? Well......that is unless you are a Democrat of course.

Nobody should be dragged into court to talk about their sex life? Well nobody should be having sex with another woman's husband either, but shit happens.

You seem awfully upset about other people having sex. Now why is that?

What happened between Bill and Hillary and Monica wasn't Ken Starr's business and it wasn't your business.

The thing was, 67% of Americans were against impeachment. They threw B-1 Bob Dohrnan out of Congress for pushing impeachment.

Forum List

Back