Breaking: terror attack in London

I preach peace; sadly, you preach hate.
Try to repent and become a good Christian. :)

A good Christian rejects lies. Unfortunately for you, that means we must reject the lies of Islam, its false god, and the pedophile false prophet that began the lies.

Aw.
Our guy is a kiddie fiddler but Mary was only about 13.
Tut tut, glass house, stones.

Taking something out of history and applying modern values doesn't work.

As for, "false god", it's exactly the same god, dumbo.

Excuse me but according to the Book of Imran, Miriam, the sister of Moses, is supposedly visited by an angel - she is to be the mother of "Jesus". Yes. Islam cannot make any mistakes so because Mohammad didn't recognize the 1600 yr gap between Miriam the sister of Moses and Mary -----> the Mother of Jesus she would have to be 1600 yrs old when she gave birth to Jesus. Explain that one, Indo.

- Jeremiah

You do realise, jesus is a major figure in Al Qur'an....don't you?
As for Miriam and Mary - try again but learn to understand the bible first so you don't look like quite as big a dork.

No, it is an obvious mistake. Scholars have examined this error and agreed so why the deflection?

Yes. Jesus is in your Koran. So why don't you obey His Word if you respect Him? Why don't you respect the people of the Book if you respect Him? Why afflict His family the Jews when He is the Greatest Prophet next to your own? Why is it that Islam is killing christians, Jews, hindus, anyone non - muslim? When Jesus said a man who says Fool! In his own home is in danger of the fires of hell! Why do you do what you do when you know it will result in eternal damnation? - Jeremiah

As for Miriam and Mary - try again but learn to understand the bible first so you don't look like quite as big a dork.

Mary, the mother of Jesus, was not the sister of Moses. You read the Bible. I have and continue to.

-Jeremiah

Mary, the mother of Jesus, was not the sister of Moses. You read the Bible. I have and continue to.

-Jeremiah

I made no such claim.
Quote me saying it or shut up about it.
An apology for your attitude would be nice but I think your hate will stop you doing the right thing.

A good Christian rejects lies. Unfortunately for you, that means we must reject the lies of Islam, its false god, and the pedophile false prophet that began the lies.

Aw.

lol more lies.

No sir, your false god has a name, Allah, which was the name of the pagan moon god your dear Muhammed highjacked from the Arab pagans. That god was worshiped at the Kaabah in Mecca long before your false prophet came along. The "Five Pillars of Islam" are directly highjacked from the Arab pagans of that time as well.

All Muhammed did was come along and destroy the other 360 gods. He compromised with the Meccan Pagans so they could worship the same cheif god they always have, in the same manner they always have. Muhammed also lied about Abraham being the one who built the kaabah, and claiming it was the first temple ever built for man, which we know to be completely false.

So please, don't try to tell us that we worship the same god.

Isa and Jesus do not seem like one and the same to me at all. Isa is not the son of God, he is a prophet only. Isa is going to smash all the crosses on earth and do away with all non Muslims who will not accept shariah law and Islam. Sound like Jesus? Nah. No way. Just because Islam has plagiarised and distorted beyond recognition the most important characters of other people's religions, doesn't mean said people are stupid enough to fall for the Islamic crap that we 'share' so much. Isa is not Jesus. Nice try though :eusa_angel:

No sir, your false god has a name, Allah, which was the name of the pagan moon god your dear Muhammed highjacked from the Arab pagans. That god was worshiped at the Kaabah in Mecca long before your false prophet came along. The "Five Pillars of Islam" are directly highjacked from the Arab pagans of that time as well.

Of course Allah and God are different - but only in your tiny mind.
I really think you either need to read up more or, if you actually know the truth, stop trying to lie.

As for borrowed traditions; is that like Easter and Christmas, both pagan festivals that were hijacked by Christians when they invaded foreign lands and forced their religion on the people there?

Really, your brain must hurt.

However, this thread isn't supposed to be a way to pass shit; more a discussion of the terrible events in London.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5rU9yNAxOKg]A British Imam's Response to the Woolwich Killing - Shaykh Shams Ad Duha - YouTube[/ame]

Aw.

'God' cannot be taken out of history, he is omnipotent and omni everything else, yet al illah allowed his chosen prophet to engage in sex with a child of 9. Why on earth would Allah / your God do that? It's sick :(

Muslims never condemn terrorists but, when a Muslim condemns terrorists, he's wrong to do so.
The right wing want you to believe we're all terrorists so they must try to discredit any Muslim who speaks out against the extremists.

This only goes to prove how weak their position is.

The problem is the vast majority of these 'condemnations' are qualified to the point they are rendered no condemnation at all. There is also the problem of al taqiyya and al kithman, and saying one thing for one audience and one thing for another, often in Arabic or Urdu, for example.

Of course Allah and God are different - but only in your tiny mind.
I really think you either need to read up more or, if you actually know the truth, stop trying to lie.

As for borrowed traditions; is that like Easter and Christmas, both pagan festivals that were hijacked by Christians when they invaded foreign lands and forced their religion on the people there?

Really, your brain must hurt.

However, this thread isn't supposed to be a way to pass shit; more a discussion of the terrible events in London.

So your arguement is Christianity incorporated their holidays with pagan ones, so its A-Ok then that Islam is really just Arab paganism with only one false god to worship.

At least your starting to accept reality.

Forum List

Back