Breaking: terror attack in London

I don't believe you, Indo. I believe there is more truth in your name and line underneath - extremist muslim - than you are letting on. Your video choice tells me all I need to know. You are busy working to present this poster child of Islam as some sort of abberation when in fact he is nothing of the sort.

After years of blogging I have learned to identify your type fairly easily and the only thing I can tell you is that those who live by the sword will die by the sword. Islam is a dead end road. It is at its roots a terrorist organization with the goal of overthrowing whatever government / nation it moves in on and replacing it with Sharia law. If you are married I am sure your wife is under a burka as I'm writing this. She has my sympathy. - Jeri

When you can't construct a real argument; make up some shit in the hope of discrediting the poster.
In this case, your argument is based on my serious dislike of the extremists because you want to hate all for the actions of a few.

Your hate isn't so far removed from the like of Chowdary and his morons.
Be ashamed of yourself.

Ashamed of exposing this doctrine of hell? NEVER! My bible tells me to speak out against evil not defend it. You had better wake up and smell the coffee here. You've been brainwashed to believe a lie. That is the bottom line here. Turn or burn. You're choice. - Jeri

Consider this.
You lied in an attempt to discredit me.

Leviticus 6:1-4, "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the LORD, and lie unto his neighbour…or hath deceived his neighbour…and lieth concerning it, and sweareth falsely; in any of all these that a man doeth, sinning therein: Then it shall be, because he hath sinned, and is guilty,"
Leviticus 19:11, "Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another."
Job 11:3,5, "Should thy lies make men hold their peace? and when thou mockest, shall no man make thee ashamed? But oh that God would speak, and open his lips against thee;"
Job 13:4, "But ye are forgers of lies, ye are all physicians of no value."
Proverbs 14:5, "A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies."
Proverbs 19:5, "A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape."

Your bible tells you, you are evil because you lie.

If you twist your religion in order to push your own version of what you would like to be the truth; you aren't much of a Christian.

Proverbs 10:12 - Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Your hate can do nothing but cause more hate and misery.
I, as a Muslim, must fight to re-educate or, if peaceful means fail, destroy our extremists.
Christians must do the same to people such as yourself.

At this point in time, I will go to bed and sleep soundly with no thought of hate for anyone.
I pity you because you can't do the same.

When you can't construct a real argument; make up some shit in the hope of discrediting the poster.
In this case, your argument is based on my serious dislike of the extremists because you want to hate all for the actions of a few.

Be ashamed of yourself.

Ashamed of exposing this doctrine of hell? NEVER! My bible tells me to speak out against evil not defend it. You had better wake up and smell the coffee here. You've been brainwashed to believe a lie. That is the bottom line here. Turn or burn. You're choice. - Jeri

Consider this.

Leviticus 6:1-4, "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the LORD, and lie unto his neighbour…or hath deceived his neighbour…and lieth concerning it, and sweareth falsely; in any of all these that a man doeth, sinning therein: Then it shall be, because he hath sinned, and is guilty,"
Leviticus 19:11, "Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another."
Job 11:3,5, "Should thy lies make men hold their peace? and when thou mockest, shall no man make thee ashamed? But oh that God would speak, and open his lips against thee;"
Proverbs 14:5, "A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies."
Proverbs 19:5, "A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape."

If you twist your religion in order to push your own version of what you would like to be the truth; you aren't much of a Christian.

I, as a Muslim, must fight to re-educate or, if peaceful means fail, destroy our extremists.

At this point in time, I will go to bed and sleep soundly with no thought of hate for anyone.

Nighty night. Sleep tight.
And, out of interest, would you tell us what you are doing to re-educate and/or destroy your extremists?
Thank you in anticipation.

Consider this.

And, out of interest, would you tell us what you are doing to re-educate and/or destroy your extremists?

I preach peace; sadly, you preach hate.
Try to repent and become a good Christian. :)

Not as upset as I am that everyone got their youtube on instead of helping.

What could they do?

No guns.

No knives.
it is illegal to carry a knife in public without good reason - unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, eg a Swiss Army knife

Lock knives (knives with blades that can be locked when unfolded) are not folding knives, and are illegal to carry in public.

https://www.gov.uk/find-out-if-i-can-buy-or-carry-a-knife
Not even a beer bottle or pint glass.
Plans to replace the traditional pint glass with one made of shatter-proof plastic will not be accepted by drinkers, the pub industry has warned.

The Home Office has commissioned a new design, in an attempt to stop glasses being used as weapons.

Official figures show 5,500 people are attacked with glasses and bottles every year in England and Wales.

BBC NEWS | UK | Pubs warn over plastic pints plan

Last edited:
Just before I go.
Here's a good set of white guys attacking the police to get at Islam.
Both lots of extremists are idiots.

London's Woolwich backlash? - Today Tonight Video - Yahoo!7 News

I can only assume you raise this as a deflection since I haven't seen anyone on this thread lauding these people or even mentioning them or their actions or saying they are right.
However, I did see one of the men interviewed last night, and from what he said, they were throwing stuff at the police because of reports that said whilst women in the street were attempting to attend to the victim of this latest atrocity from members of the religion of peace, and attempting to reason with these barbaric butchering followers of the religion of peace (astonishingly), the police who had arrived, were hiding behind bushes. This would annoy people for many reasons, not least of which is that only a couple of years ago we witnessed a degree of cowardice among some police during 'the riots'. I don't see the actions of these people as 'getting at Islam' specifically or only, but more that they are showing their extreme frustration with the police in such circumstances as well as how it looks as though If followers of the religion of peace decide to demonstrate their particular brand of peace and love by hacking people to death on our high streets, the police might just hide behind bushes. Of course, their is also the frustration that these particular followers of the religion of peace were well known to the police.
Nice try though:eusa_angel:

Consider this.

Try to repent for asking you to elaborate on what you say 'as a Muslim' you 'must' do?
I think not.
But thanks anyway.

Jeri reply:
Point out anything you claim to be made up.

Jeri reply: You'll have to prove that. You don't have any serious dislike of extremists. By your own admission you yourself are a Muslim extemist - check out the s/n - Indo - it's no joke - although you'd like us to believe it - furthermore - your mo reads like a profile on radicals - seriously this wasn't too difficult to figure out - your protests are over the top another indication you are not being honest here - hiding some things - imo...

Be ashamed of yourself.

Again read my reply below:

Consider this.

I did not lie. Islam is a terrorist organization. Jesus said, ye shall know them by their fruits. The fruits of Islam are evil. Islam commands the murder of followers of Jesus - Christians - Islam commands the murder of Jews - Jews are the brothers and sisters of Jesus - Islam teaches murder the infidels - Jesus said, pray for them. Your entire premise that Islam is a religion is a bold faced lie. It isn't a religion - it is a terrorist organization designed to overthrow any government - nation it moves into. So there it is. The truth.

My bible tells me to live holy. Your Koran teaches you to murder, maim & hate which is exactly what the machete wielding Muslim was doing. At least he is honest in his representation of Islam whereas you are being very deceptive here. It is you who is the liar but Al Takeyya which is part of your jihad manual allows you to lie, decieve and trick non muslims until you are great enough in number to wage jihad as this machete wielding moon worshiper did and for that he believes he will get 72 virgins as a reward for murdering the soldier. According to you this Muslim is going to paradise. Not hell. According to my book he is going to hell. So are you for that matter.......
Jeri reply:
Save it - I know it by heart. I memorized it.

Jeri:

My bible tells me that Islam is evil and Islam is a lie. My bible tells me that my fearlessness is a sign of my redemption while your fear is a sign of your perdition. It is like a big red flashing neon sign that says to you, Indo, you're doomed! your'e doomed! That is what my bible tells me. You must call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. That is what you must do even though you are in fear of your life for converting - you'll have to overcome it and call on the name of Jesus.

Jeri reply:

Jeri reply:
I haven't twisted a thing. Islam is the one that stirs up strife and hates. Which is why it needs to be reclassified as a terrorist organization.

Jeri reply: Exposing Islam for what it is - is a righteous act any day. Be honest with yourself. You know it!

reply from Jeri:
As a follower of Islam there is nothing to re-educate, fight against, correct.... You will have to abandon it completely in order to fight it. It's Islam. Not an abberation of it you see?

Jeri replies: Islam is based on hatred. Your Imam wouldn't have a sermon if it weren't for hating everything and everyone outside of Islam. The truth is you have no excuse for Islam and therefore must lean on the lie that what this man did with the machete had nothing to do with Islam. No one is buying that lie anymore. Thank God.

Jeri reply:

I pity you because if you don't wake up from your sleep you'll be in hell. I did my best. At least your blood won't be on my hands. I will keep you in my prayers, however.

Good night then. - Jeri

Consider this.
Jeri reply:
I did not lie. Islam is a terrorist organization. Jesus said, ye shall know them by their fruits. The fruits of Islam are evil. Islam commands the murder of followers of Jesus - Christians - Islam commands the murder of Jews - Jews are the brothers and sisters of Jesus - Islam teaches murder the infidels - Jesus said, pray for them. Your entire premise that Islam is a religion is a bold faced lie. It isn't a religion - it is a terrorist organization designed to overthrow any government - nation it moves into. So there it is. The truth.

Jeri reply:
My bible tells me to live holy. Your Koran teaches you to murder, maim & hate which is exactly what the machete wielding Muslim was doing. At least he is honest in his representation of Islam whereas you are being very deceptive here. It is you who is the liar but Al Takeyya which is part of your jihad manual allows you to lie, decieve and trick non muslims until you are great enough in number to wage jihad as this machete wielding moon worshiper did and for that he believes he will get 72 virgins as a reward for murdering the soldier. According to you this Muslim is going to paradise. Not hell. According to my book he is going to hell. So are you for that matter.......
Jeri reply:

Jeri:

My bible tells me that Islam is evil and Islam is a lie. My bible tells me that my fearlessness is a sign of my redemption while your fear is a sign of your perdition. It is like a big red flashing neon sign that says to you, Indo, you're doomed! your'e doomed! That is what my bible tells me. You must call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. That is what you must do even though you are in fear of your life for converting - you'll have to overcome it and call on the name of Jesus.

Jeri reply:
I haven't twisted a thing. Islam is the one that stirs up strife and hates. Which is why it needs to be reclassified as a terrorist organization.

Jeri reply: Exposing Islam for what it is - is a righteous act any day. Be honest with yourself. You know it!

reply from Jeri:
As a follower of Islam there is nothing to re-educate, fight against, correct.... You will have to abandon it completely in order to fight it. It's Islam. Not an abberation of it you see?

Jeri replies: Islam is based on hatred. Your Imam wouldn't have a sermon if it weren't for hating everything and everyone outside of Islam. The truth is you have no excuse for Islam and therefore must lean on the lie that what this man did with the machete had nothing to do with Islam. No one is buying that lie anymore. Thank God.

Jeri reply:

I pity you because if you don't wake up from your sleep you'll be in hell. I did my best. At least your blood won't be on my hands. I will keep you in my prayers, however.

Good night then. - Jeri

Last edited:

It always gives me a chuckle to watch christians say that with a gleam in their eye.

Yes, you keep on telling these moon god worshipers they are headed to paradise for their latest jihad spree and I'll keep telling them the truth that if they don't turn from it they will burn in hell. We'll see how you like it when those who didn't heed the warning are blaming you for not warning them and your all roasting together down there. - Jeri

Not only do you have a gleam in your eye....you also have a little drool coming out the corner of your mouth in anticipation. :eusa_drool:

Funny, this guy was just one of those peaceful protesting Muslims. I'm sure if you were side by side with him at that time, you'd be vouching for him, Indofred.

The only reason I would want to be side by side with any of those pillocks is if I was the arresting officer and they were cuffed to me.

Then I'd feel the need to take a very long shower to remove the stink of their stupidity.

I'll make this very clear as you seem to be a little too stupid to work out I'm seriously anti extremism:

Fuck the murdering bastards and rest in peace, Drummer Lee Rigby.

I hope that's clear enough, even for the stupid to understand. :)

I already understand you. I've read plenty of your posts before. You're just another propaganda pushing Muslim that wants all of us to make believe Islam is a religion of peace.

If its so obvious that Islam is a religion of peace, then why is every Muslim country a war-torn shithole, or a heavily oppressed society? Muslims treating their women like dogs. Muslims killing other Muslims in sectarian wars. Muslims killing "infidels". Muslims carrying out terror attacks against the West.

No matter how much drivel you post, it just doesn't compare to the reality of what is going on around the world. Your own people have shown the rest of us what Islam is all about.

A good Christian rejects lies. Unfortunately for you, that means we must reject the lies of Islam, its false god, and the pedophile false prophet that began the lies.

Try to repent for asking you to elaborate on what you say 'as a Muslim' you 'must' do?
I think not.
But thanks anyway.

I guess I should add something here. I'm not religious.

Muslims never condemn terrorists but, when a Muslim condemns terrorists, he's wrong to do so.
The right wing want you to believe we're all terrorists so they must try to discredit any Muslim who speaks out against the extremists.

This only goes to prove how weak their position is.

A good Christian rejects lies. Unfortunately for you, that means we must reject the lies of Islam, its false god, and the pedophile false prophet that began the lies.

Aw.
Our guy is a kiddie fiddler but Mary was only about 13.
Tut tut, glass house, stones.

Taking something out of history and applying modern values doesn't work.

As for, "false god", it's exactly the same god, dumbo.

The muslim butcher was born and lived his life in England. He is a convert Whatever he learned and however he was radicalized, it happened in a London mosque.

Consider this.
Jeri reply:

Jeri reply:
Jeri reply:

Jeri:

Jeri reply:

reply from Jeri:

Jeri reply:

Good night then. - Jeri

I believe, using the third person where it should be the first, is a common sign of instability.
The rest of your stuff does nothing to argue against that suggestion.

The muslim butcher was born and lived his life in England. He is a convert Whatever he learned and however he was radicalized, it happened in a London mosque.

Agreed and it looks a lot like Chowdary was involved in a big way.
The police need to knock on his door.

Is anyone foolish enough to expect London muslims to do anything other than condemn the attack? Are they hooked up to something like a mass polygraph?

Forum List

Back