BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

All attackers dead, police say, after shootings and explosions kill at least 150 in Paris – live updates

• President François Hollande, who was at the Stade de France at the time of the assaults, said:
We are going to lead a war which will be pitiless. Because when terrorists are capable of committing such atrocities they must be certain that they are facing a determined France, a united France, a France that is together and does not let itself be moved, even if today we express infinite sorrow.

I keep wondering why it is so difficult to take out a rag tag team of terrorists.

Because we aren't willing to exterminate them, or what group spawned them.

If that was true, then why haven't we seen TOTAL backlash FROM MUSLIMS against this sort of thing?

We HAVEN'T, so I don't believe muslims really object to the extremist muslims doing all this killing. They SILENTLY APPROVE.

Muslims are diverse and are also the primary victims of groups like ISIS.

When they speak up, the likes of you ignore it.

Kurds, yazidi and christians have suffered the most from ISIS. Syrians have suffered from Assad and hezbullah.

ISIS kills anyone that does not adhere to their exact brand of religion. By far, the largest number of victims have been fellow Mulsims.

ISIS’s Gruesome Muslim Death Toll

Muslims are killing each other all over the middle east... What was the point again?

Your point?

muslim society is disfunctional and too many are murderous, barbarians, that should be eliminated from this earth, and you want 10s of thousands more here?:slap:

All attackers dead, police say, after shootings and explosions kill at least 150 in Paris – live updates

• President François Hollande, who was at the Stade de France at the time of the assaults, said:
We are going to lead a war which will be pitiless. Because when terrorists are capable of committing such atrocities they must be certain that they are facing a determined France, a united France, a France that is together and does not let itself be moved, even if today we express infinite sorrow.

I keep wondering why it is so difficult to take out a rag tag team of terrorists.

Well ISIS isn't so rag tag anymore, they make millions through oil now, their doing their best to spread out now like a cancer, so its going to be tougher.

Plus they are supported by Obama.
so
they lack nothing ...that's how it is.

Well ISIS isn't so rag tag anymore, they make millions through oil now, their doing their best to spread out now like a cancer, so its going to be tougher.

Plus they are supported by Obama.
so
they lack nothing ...that's how it is.
Lack nothing and control quite a bit through terror

They were muslims terrorist carryout several coordinated attacks killing more than a hundred people.

You want us to call them misunderstood natives of France who were not influenced or acting on the behest of terrorist from other part of the world?

ROE

??? I don't know what that is.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.
Only one rule of engagement for these animals and that is annihilation.

ROE

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.
Annihilation of whom in particular?

ISIS needs to be eradicated but no easy solutions. Putin certainly isn't aiming at them.
What is your solution?

I don't have one - it's not an easy problem to solve at all.
No one said it is easy............You have NO SUGGESTIONS?

Do you?
I asked you first, and you refuse to engage................

I said many times what needs to be done, and you have criticized me for saying so.............Using the Straw man argument saying I hate all Muslims....................which you are using again on this thread..................

You know what must be done.................but refuse to state it.

My statement was that ISIS needs to be destroyed - that doesn't mean I know what needs to be done. I don't. It's a complicated situation that can't be resolved without the regional powers stepping up to the plate. The "easy" answer is "nuke 'em" - but like most easy answeres it's neither realistic nor practical nor a solution.

Where did I say you hate all Muslims?

We haven't had "dozens of terrorist attacks" from them - most of our terrorist attacks have been home grown American loonies.
Wow/Doh, what a strong point you make!
Alas not proportionally less.
1% of the population, Muslims, are responsible for 35% of the US terror attack victims.
Meaning/CONFIRMING Muslims, are Inordinately Violent/Terrorist.
WITHOUT 9/11....

There were also 69 FOILED Muslim Terror plots since 2001.
69th Known Islamist Terror Plot and the Ongoing Spike in Terrorism Should Force Congress to Finally Confront the Terror Threat
Arresting Hundreds and saving at least THOUSANDS of Lives.

Currently, the FBI says there are ISIS investigations going on in "ALL 50 States"
Thirteen states have had arrests of same.
This year, a July 4th plot was foiled which, alone, would have killed hundreds.

The Usual Coyote Leftist/Islamist/apologist PC garbage
`

The same FBI also notes that the vast majority of terrorist attacks on US soil are homegrown non-Islamic, doofus.

BIG LIST of Muslim terror attacks in U.S. since 9/11

When you equate all Muslims to ISIS, ISIS wins.
straw_men.jpg

I didn't know Jews were known for mass murders. Please.
and the glee of muslims for the attacks on europe and calls for US blood. Or did you miss that?

I'm sure you didn't, since you are quite gleeful for attacks on Muslims.
Are you a muslim?

Because I don't quite get your disconnect of what just happened and your apparent defense of islam.

There is a difference between Islam and extremism - it doesn't take a Muslim to note it.

but many don't make the distinction. They see muslim violence and not enough moderate muslims standing up against them, but standing on the sidelines holding their tongue. The majority of muslims need to stand up and say no.

Why are so many letting the non-muslims carry the burden to end the radicals and extremists speaking hate against the west? Why should the west open their doors to "refugees" they know nothing about and it is know many of them are ISIS infiltrator and not genuine refugees. There is almost a million refugees trying to enter europe and a third are ISIS or extremist. People should not be scared? They shouldn't care? They should let them all it even with the threat of terrorism?

How many more Paris like attacks should europe suffer for the sake of "refugees"?

Sweden want their muslims out and refuse refugees. Even Germany can't take them all. They did not expect hundreds of thousand, but thought a few thousand only would try to enter.

Refugees expect and are even suing for welfare and benefits like citizens are allowed. They want to free ride, but europe should not be concerned? Refugees except special treatment because of their faith at the cost of the majority of christians or other religions already there. They want special laws and not conformity to the state laws.

How is this supposed to make the citizens of those countries feel? Warm and fuzzy for the muslims?

Sympathy is one thing, invasion and conquest totally another.

Terrorism is an invasion. France suffered from an invasion and attempted conquest of their people by outsiders. Thousands of muslims cheer the attacks and europe is supposed to welcome unconditionally more muslims into their countries?

It is one thing to know not all muslims are like that, and other to not care what kind of muslims are entering their neighborhoods.

You know, some of this is not so different than what they used to say about Jewish refugees in WW2, when the concern then was Anarchist Terrorism.

They were muslims terrorist carryout several coordinated attacks killing more than a hundred people.

You want us to call them misunderstood natives of France who were not influenced or acting on the behest of terrorist from other part of the world?

Where exactly has anyone said we should call terrorists "misunderstood"? Please provide a link to your claim or admit you are lying.

ROE

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.
Annihilation of whom in particular?
Terrorists bruddah Terrorists

Now please stop wasting my time trying figure out if I am posting hate posts, I just do not like terrorists .

I didn't know Jews were known for mass murders. Please.
I'm sure you didn't, since you are quite gleeful for attacks on Muslims.
Are you a muslim?

Because I don't quite get your disconnect of what just happened and your apparent defense of islam.

There is a difference between Islam and extremism - it doesn't take a Muslim to note it.

but many don't make the distinction. They see muslim violence and not enough moderate muslims standing up against them, but standing on the sidelines holding their tongue. The majority of muslims need to stand up and say no.

Why are so many letting the non-muslims carry the burden to end the radicals and extremists speaking hate against the west? Why should the west open their doors to "refugees" they know nothing about and it is know many of them are ISIS infiltrator and not genuine refugees. There is almost a million refugees trying to enter europe and a third are ISIS or extremist. People should not be scared? They shouldn't care? They should let them all it even with the threat of terrorism?

How many more Paris like attacks should europe suffer for the sake of "refugees"?

Sweden want their muslims out and refuse refugees. Even Germany can't take them all. They did not expect hundreds of thousand, but thought a few thousand only would try to enter.

Refugees expect and are even suing for welfare and benefits like citizens are allowed. They want to free ride, but europe should not be concerned? Refugees except special treatment because of their faith at the cost of the majority of christians or other religions already there. They want special laws and not conformity to the state laws.

How is this supposed to make the citizens of those countries feel? Warm and fuzzy for the muslims?

Sympathy is one thing, invasion and conquest totally another.

Terrorism is an invasion. France suffered from an invasion and attempted conquest of their people by outsiders. Thousands of muslims cheer the attacks and europe is supposed to welcome unconditionally more muslims into their countries?

It is one thing to know not all muslims are like that, and other to not care what kind of muslims are entering their neighborhoods.

You know, some of this is not so different than what they used to say about Jewish refugees in WW2, when the concern then was Anarchist Terrorism.

The anarchist movement was the terrorist organization of it's time and responsible for bombings that killed people.

Rag tag? Have you researched their finances? Their leaders?

What is your solution?

Do you?

I said many times what needs to be done, and you have criticized me for saying so.............Using the Straw man argument saying I hate all Muslims....................which you are using again on this thread..................

My statement was that ISIS needs to be destroyed - that doesn't mean I know what needs to be done. I don't. It's a complicated situation that can't be resolved without the regional powers stepping up to the plate. The "easy" answer is "nuke 'em" - but like most easy answeres it's neither realistic nor practical nor a solution.

You have used that straw man argument on many other threads in the past............Including at me when I said we should carpet bomb ISIS strong holds in Northern Syria...........or similar posts...................

You haven't done so in this thread..................

Riddle me this..................When you want them Destroyed........doesn't that mean kill them................They are in Northern Syria...........Head of the Snake........................what is so difficult to figure.......................

Do you?

You have used that straw man argument on many other threads in the past............Including at me when I said we should carpet bomb ISIS strong holds in Northern Syria...........or similar posts...................

Link?

You haven't done so in this thread..................

Riddle me this..................When you want them Destroyed........doesn't that mean kill them................They are in Northern Syria...........Head of the Snake........................what is so difficult to figure.......................

You seem to see "destruction" as nothing more than a bombing. That doesn't address the underlying problems that led to their creation and ability to gain territory.

Toppling Saddam was some sort of misguided "Head of the Snake" campaign that led to far worse consequences.

How would you prevent such unanticipated consequences?

You llike to throw "strawman" around alot - asking questions like these is not a strawman.

Forum List

Back