BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

Nope, but I'm not crying either. Just another day, in hell.
That's because you're nothing but a fucking asshole. Typical progressive prick. Now it's up to at least 30 dead and I fear it is going to jump to over 100 really, really fast. Just terrible.
No, it's because I've watched decades of this slaughter. And something for you to remember, 20 deaths is a tragedy, 2,000 deaths is a statistic. What did we lose just a week or so ago, 217 in about half as many seconds? I don't call humanity a disease for no reason...
As I said, you're an asshole. Every time you open your trap you reinforce that opinion. You don't care about the victims and in fact support the criminals in every self defense post there is. You are simply scum.
Care? They're dead, and all because of religion which can be fixed with liberalism, which you reject. You are slitting your own throats, I'm just watching, and I thought you were making calls not trolling.

The only thing liberalism \does it fucks things up....take you for instance
Liberalism is why this nation exists, and the Christians are no longer burning witches. It's why Paris, what's left of it, exists as well.

Body count is going up fast.

2E6C9FD000000578-3317776-image-a-49_1447452532686.jpg

2E6C7C5700000578-3317776-image-m-47_1447452243971.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Machine gun fire heard in central Paris

Makes me wonder if it's some of the 'refugees.' Many have stated that not all the refugees were legit and there has been concern that ISIS and other terrorists were using the situation to plant their people everywhere. We know that the groups have no intention of stopping their quest to kill as many infidels as possible and they don't need any more reason.

Another attack..at a shopping mall. And a report that a shooter said "This is for Syria".

It's because obama personally killed that jihad Joe fucker.

No...this is well planned and coordinated like the attack in Mumbai and the mall in Kenya.........
And like the one in Benghazi.
That's looking like a tea party for stuffed bears at the moment. Let's try to stick with the forest, not the trees eh?
This is on your faux-black president Obama for creating the JV.

Our stupid prime minister Alexis Tsipras must go to prison because Greece don't control the borders anymore and terrorists are coming though our borders and go to the rest of the Europe. If you do the same mistake and you elect Hillary expect a new 9/11. Your only hope is Trump because he will control the borders and he will not let Muslims to come to USA.

Forum List

Back