BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

Should I be surprised that every response in this thread has been political with no mention of the victims? :dunno:

Guess you missed my post where it is implied...

Who are you? :eek:

Right now I'm a very pissed off American with relatives all over that area.

I'm sure they are okay, but I wish them the best.

You know I love ya, Westwall, and I wish your friends and family the best of luck. It seems like even Europe has become engulfed in the Middle Eastern war zone as of late.

Wonder what the butcher's bill will be this time? Just more children of God, at play...
You dancin' on their graves yet? Seems to be your MO.
Nope, but I'm not crying either. Just another day, in hell.
That's because you're nothing but a fucking asshole. Typical progressive prick. Now it's up to at least 30 dead and I fear it is going to jump to over 100 really, really fast. Just terrible.
No, it's because I've watched decades of this slaughter. And something for you to remember, 20 deaths is a tragedy, 2,000 deaths is a statistic. What did we lose just a week or so ago, 217 in about half as many seconds? I don't call humanity a disease for no reason...

As I said, you're an asshole. Every time you open your trap you reinforce that opinion. You don't care about the victims and in fact support the criminals in every self defense post there is. You are simply scum.

How can this be ISIS when Obama just said that they have been contained?

Death toll keeps going up every time I check. Scary stuff and there are hostages. Looks like the suspects are Muslims.

BREAKING: At Least 35 Dead As Paris Comes Under Terror Attack… UPDATE: 100 Hostages Taken | Top Right News
Muslim terrorists, hater dupe. Thanks for allowing 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, AND a corrupt world depression. W was a great president lol...if you were born yesterday.

According to this link...
Shooting in Paris: Many killed and injured in 3 separate attacks, hostages taken

"
22:21 GMT

An explosion can clearly be heard from inside the Stade de France on this video. The French national team were in action against Germany. When the blast was audible, a large cheer could be heard going round the ground.

Muslims at the game CHEERED when the explosions went off! They were playing Germany. Welcome to JIHAD Europe!

Wonder what the butcher's bill will be this time? Just more children of God, at play...
That's because you're nothing but a fucking asshole. Typical progressive prick. Now it's up to at least 30 dead and I fear it is going to jump to over 100 really, really fast. Just terrible.
No, it's because I've watched decades of this slaughter. And something for you to remember, 20 deaths is a tragedy, 2,000 deaths is a statistic. What did we lose just a week or so ago, 217 in about half as many seconds? I don't call humanity a disease for no reason...
As I said, you're an asshole. Every time you open your trap you reinforce that opinion. You don't care about the victims and in fact support the criminals in every self defense post there is. You are simply scum.
Care? They're dead, and all because of religion which can be fixed with liberalism, which you reject. You are slitting your own throats, I'm just watching, and I thought you were making calls not trolling.

Looks like Paris will have to change all of their welcome signs now. what do they read now? Welcome to Paris, A Gun Free Zone, You are very safe here?

Care? They're dead, and all because of religion which can be fixed with liberalism, which you reject. You are slitting your own throats, I'm just watching, and I thought you were making calls not trolling.

The only thing liberalism \does it fucks things up....take you for instance

Looks bad.

Paris has been gripped by terror after three terror attacks in the heart of the city left at least 30 dead tonight.

There was a shootout inside a restaurant on the Rue Bichat, two explosions near the Stade de France sports stadium and another shooting at the Paris Bataclan concert hall where terrorists are said to be holding 60 people hostage.

It is thought that at least 11 were killed in the restaurant, close to where the Charlie Hebdo shootings occurred in January, and another 15 killed in the theatre, police officials said.

Gunfire was also heard in other bars around the French capital.

BREAKING NEWS: Machine gun fire heard in central Paris

Liberal policy put those savages there in the first place IDIOT.

Forum List

Back