But you PChic ,take the cake

Relentless perseverance and diligence to party , in spite of all

I would not be surprised if some psychological manifest exists

But hey, every party needs it's cheerleaders

Go you!
1200px-Dallas-001216-N-1110A-513.jpg

~S~

1. I demand an Asian princess, like moi....in that pictue

2. Everything I post is accurate, correct, and fully documented....which is why you can't rebut any of it.

3. Case in point, my proof that Trump is far better at the job of being President than the snake, Obama, ever was.

I posted this earlier, and you slithered away from it.....

For edification:

This is what gets a Nobel Peace Prize

The Obama Legacy:

1. The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

2. Obama ... the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and he gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America....to our young people.....
....with the proceeds paying for IEDs that they use on our soldiers.

And…

3. The Disposition Matrix, informally known as a kill list, is a database of information for tracking, capturing, rendering, or killingsuspected enemies of the United States.[1] Developed by the Obama administration beginning in 2010, the "Disposition Matrix" goes beyond existing kill lists and is intended to become a permanent fixture of U.S. policy.[1] The process determining criteria for killing is not public and was heavily shaped by National Counterterrorism Director and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director John O. Brennan.[2]

The creation of the Disposition Matrix database is part of an effort embraced by White House counterterrorism adviser John O. Brennan to codify the targeted killing policies developed by President Barack Obama.

The database's existence was revealed in a three-part series published by The Washington Post newspaper. It noted that as of their publication, the number of civilian and militant casualties resulting from U.S. drone strikes would soon exceed the number of people killed in the September 11 attacks.

Pakistani interior minister Rehman Malik has stated that 336 U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan claimed over 2,300 victims, 80% of whom were innocent civilians.

Disposition Matrix - Wikipedia

And your problem with Trump's policies is.........

.....what?

I can post many Democrat policies that you will neither be able to defend, nor explain.

Any of this "fake"???

Were it targeting a Dem, partisans like yourself would be howling fake PChick

having his pack mentality followers shoot the messenger is Trumps entire 'fake news' shtick

Buthcha it's a lot harder to do that to a parody ,and even Trump has confronted Alec Baldwin , to no avail.

Sucks when that 1st amendment can go both ways , eh? Guess it's not only the well heeled, powerful elites that can get air time

And i laugh and laugh as you fascist fools get booted in the butt by the 1st amendment literally parodying it all back in Trumps face

Poor Trump, can dish it out,but can't take it ...much like his followers
21darcy-shutdownjpg-4fe87f5318152c05.jpg

~S~

Lots of duckin' and jiven in your post.....so one can conclude that none of my post is 'fake.'

Here's another dose, 'cause....you know....you deserve it.

"To keep it going endlessly suggests Mueller and Rosenstein have their jobs backwards. Instead of trying to find who committed a known crime, they put a target on Trump’s back and are going through his entire life with a fine-tooth comb, determined to find him guilty of something.

...significant developments are tilting in Trump’s favor. Top among them is that the Justice Department finally seems to be getting serious about misconduct by government officials during the presidential campaign.

The news that Inspector General Michael Horowitz is probing whether former FBI Director James Comey mishandled classified information with memos he wrote and leaked is the second bombshell in two days. It follows the IG’s recommendation of criminal prosecution against Comey’s former top deputy, Andrew McCabe, on charges that he lied repeatedly to investigators.

These are not secondary issues. Getting the truth of biased actions against Trump by law enforcement and intelligence agencies in the Obama administration is as critical as the Mueller investigation. To let Comey and others get away with abusing their power for partisan purposes would further damage public trust in law enforcement."
https://nypost.com/2018/04/21/democrats-are-getting-desperate-as-mueller-stalls/

This time, see if you can post anything that is actually related to my post.....

....unless it hurts too much.

"Grand Jury Looking Into Case Of Ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe"
Grand Jury Looking Into Case Of Ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

Remember when I warned you that the Mueller thing was a bust, back in March....????

Today:

Jonathan Karl: Mueller Report 'Almost Certain to Be Anti-Climactic'

Jonathan Karl: Mueller Report 'Almost Certain to Be Anti-Climactic' | Newsmax.com

GetFile.aspx

ABC Chief White House correspondent Jonathan Karl on Sunday said Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report is "almost certain to be anti-climactic."

Karl, who was on "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" discussing the bombshell report in The New York Times and Washington Post that said the FBI opened up a counterintelligence investigation into President Donald Trump in the days after he fired James Comey because they were suspicious of his behavior, also said there has been no proof of collusion between Trump's campaign team and the Russians during the 2016 presidential election."
Jonathan Karl: Mueller Report 'Almost Certain to Be Anti-Climactic' | Newsmax.com

Forum List

Back