Breaking! The Former Poster Steve McGarrett Has Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the dead person was a white supremacist. And another white supremacist responded to me.

Haven’t seen any black supremacists around here. But I agree that they’re also stupid.
The forum is full of them.

Leftists created the backlash when they opened the southern border welcoming the drug cartel and sexual slavery into the United States calling it "multiculturalism".

When they write the history of the downfall of this once great nation, you will be cursed

And yeah, I will freely admit the white race IS superior. EVERYTHING the world has came from one race of people. Africans and American Indians never even developed the wheel.

The Announcements area isn't the place for political talk. Unless I'm blind, I believe this thread was started because of a member passing away. Let's keep it on that topic.

The Announcements area isn't the place for political talk. Unless I'm blind, I believe this thread was started because of a member passing away. Let's keep it on that topic.
I agree, the people that brought politics into this discussion never learned proper manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back