Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election!

I don’t care why you made your choice. I’d love to vote for a smart honest Republican to lead. Trump was not that. But we aren’t talking about that here. We are talking about the lies about what’s happening in that video that you think shows fraud.
Thanks for your honesty, but you are subjected to issues I couldn't handle such as the oligarchs in your party's leadership who are in denial of what they have become on the surface but are precision skirters using a shipload of false narative that is so far from trueness there aren't words. Good luck if you ever open your eyes to decent people feeling horror of a man bragging on his corrupt billion dollar kickback from the Ukraine who were to receive a several billion dollar foreign aid package paid for by taxpayers who paid their dues to the US Treasury controlled by the House finance committee presently chaired by Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters who should be in prison for stalking President Trump's staff a couple of years back. Other citizens who stalk others as serially as Ms. Waters sycophants get prison sentences without parole for up to 50 years. The people who mastermind crimes get longer sentences than the flakes who execute others' crimes.

Thanks for your honesty, but you are subjected to issues I couldn't handle such as the oligarchs in your party's leadership who are in denial of what they have become on the surface but are precision skirters using a shipload of false narative that is so far from trueness there aren't words. Good luck if you ever open your eyes to decent people feeling horror of a man bragging on his corrupt billion dollar kickback from the Ukraine who were to receive a several billion dollar foreign aid package paid for by taxpayers who paid their dues to the US Treasury controlled by the House finance committee presently chaired by Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters who should be in prison for stalking President Trump's staff a couple of years back. Other citizens who stalk others as serially as Ms. Waters sycophants get prison sentences without parole for up to 50 years. The people who mastermind crimes get longer sentences than the flakes who execute others' crimes.
Haha, first off I don’t have a party. Second if you think Biden got a billion dollar kickback from Ukraine then you are smoking crack. Grow up and tune out the propaganda

Sorry but DJ Hand Jobs blog isn’t the best source for news. Before you bitch about CNN just looked at the argument and explanations that Arizona elections people give to explain your unfounded claims

What do you expect the Arizona Election officials and CNN to say except that the claims are ridiculous? You really are displaying your stupidity here.

Sure they would.

How about you send me all your financial information so I can check and make sure your clean? Sound good?
False analogy. A single person hiding individual financial procedures has nothing in common with an election board hiding the Presidential election procedures.

Nope by explaining what the actual system and process is. Something turds like you know nothing about so you just make absurd claims
The cheaters explaining "the truth" about the system ain't gonna happen, dude. That's like asking Obama, Hillary and Valerie Jarrett what happened in Benghazi.

Last edited:
What do you expect the Arizona Election officials and CNN to say except that the claims are ridiculous? You really are displaying your stupidity here.
That’s not all they said. They explained why. Did you read their explanations? Do you think they are lying about a process that’s used everywhere?!

It's just the OPPOSITE! The election committees are disinterested participants running the election... THE LEGISLATURES have a deep interest in election results going their way and ARE PARTISAN, BIASED participants and candidates themselves in the election.
If you believe that, I have some lake front property in the Mohave Desert to sell you.

That’s not all they said. They explained why. Did you read their explanations? Do you think they are lying about a process that’s used everywhere?!
I think they are lying about Maricopa County. I think Dominion is lying about not being connected to the internet and about being hacked. I think the election fraud was performed mainly by fraudulent mail-in ballots, fraudulent ballot scanning and fraudulent internet manipulation of the vote counts.

Time will tell.

False analogy. A single person hiding individual financial procedures has nothing in common with an election board hiding the Presidential election procedures.
I didn’t make an analogy yet. I just asked a question. How about a straight answer ?

Prove it. You can’t.

why won’t you send me your financials?
Experts say the information is in no danger. They are not the experts you use. You use the ones who say what you want. Remembers routers only show what comes in and what goes out.

I didn’t make an analogy yet. I just asked a question. How about a straight answer ?
Your comparison of you demanding Lastamender's financial records and the auditor's demanding the voting servers is an analogy. You're conflating the refusal of the two as having equality. There is no realistic similarity between them. False analogy.

The cheaters explaining "the truth" about the system ain't gonna happen, dude. That's like asking Obama, Hillary and Valerie Jarrett what happened in Benghazi.
What about their explaination do you think is BS? Best go and read it now cause if you don’t give a straight answer I’ll know you didn’t even look.

I think they are lying about Maricopa County. I think Dominion is lying about not being connected to the internet and about being hacked. I think the election fraud was performed mainly by fraudulent mail-in ballots, fraudulent ballot scanning and fraudulent internet manipulation of the vote counts.

Time will tell.
You think all that stuff but haven’t seen evidence or proof. Ask questions all you want but to say you think those things happened without actually seeing proof just shows how brainwashed you are

What about their explaination do you think is BS? Best go and read it now cause if you don’t give a straight answer I’ll know you didn’t even look.
I've already read it. They lied. They're covering their own incompetent asses. It's all BS.

Experts say the information is in no danger. They are not the experts you use. You use the ones who say what you want. Remembers routers only show what comes in and what goes out.
I don’t care if the info is in danger or not. Why won’t you give me your financial information? Just private message me your bank log in and let me check things out

Your comparison of you demanding Lastamender's financial records and the auditor's demanding the voting servers is an analogy. You're conflating the refusal of the two as having equality. There is no realistic similarity between them. False analogy.
I haven’t compared her yet so you don’t know what I’m doing or not doing. Just answer the question. I’ll ask you too

Forum List

Back