Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep showing us your ignorance.....and the sexual fantasies that keep running thru your head. We can't help but notice you have gay sex on the brain.

Don't try to project your vile slime on me, sicko. You're the mentally-ill freak who doesn't know the difference between a man and a woman.

The demons are stirred and agitated. Their facade has fallen and they're exposed.

Go for it.

So you don’t support the freedom of speech unless it’s speech that you personally approve of. And you think I’m the one who is un-American.
I don't personally approve of any group publicly mocking any other group. Democrats/Liberals will destroy a person's life over a tweet. What happened to "freedom of speech"? Give me a break.

If only the Catholics had shown as much outrage when their clergy were buggering little boys!
Homosexuals became priests specifically for access to little boys

Catholics were shocked, but since it was an internal problem they dealt with it internally

He only tries being controversial. He doesn't really believe in what he says.

His controversy is always aimed at one side, though: Republicans or conservatives. Gator never hold the left accountable, which says a lot about his politics.

Does not really seem to be a new thing. Religion in general is against change and progress. Wokeness, whatever that is, supports change and progress.
Two men ass fucking each other is progress? Your demon is sitting in the driver's seat.

Catholics were shocked, but since it was an internal problem they dealt with it internally
Church has always been a good hiding place for demons. Scripture tells us that the devil can appear like an angel of light. Many are deceived.

Notice they never yammer on about Boy Scouts, public education, youth athletics?

Pedos go where children are

Indeed the Vatican has been sued for billions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back