Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
The subject is the intolerant Catholics blocking the entrance to the baseball game.
Truth be told, if a Catholic blocked anything in my path that I had payed to attend, they had better clutch that cross and rosary beads real tight and pray.
This is about Catholics protesting the promotion of a hate group that targets Catholics.

The subject is the intolerant Catholics blocking the entrance to the baseball game.
Truth be told, if a Catholic blocked anything in my path that I had payed to attend, they had better clutch that cross and rosary beads real tight and pray.
Understood...I am merely pointing out the difference in possible outcomes....one is a blocked entrance....the other??? Well....not good

Jo

Then it was un-American for your Woke Mob to destroy Grant Napear's career for tweeting "All Lives Matter" right? He was just exercising his first amendment right protected by the US constitution.
Are you under the assumption that the freedom of speech means you are immune from all consequences for your speech? Holy shit, you seriously need to read up on what the 1st amendment says.

Did they serve orally or anally?
example of Christian talk and mentality. Makes me want to be a believer :rolleyes:

Catholics protest at a game against a group that has been around since the 70's?
Makes me wonder if they did it for advertising in order to get people to join the religion?
Why are they not protesting the sexual abuse that was rampant in their religious cult?

example of Christian talk and mentality. Makes me want to be a believer :rolleyes:

Catholics protest at a game against a group that has been around since the 70's?
Makes me wonder if they did it for advertising in order to get people to join the religion?
Why are they not protesting the sexual abuse that was rampant in their religious cult?
What do you suppose prompted the Catholic reaction in that case? Obviously something is different.

Sure makes someone wonder why arranged religion in the US is waning.

The Church is a natural enemy of all pointing out their grooming and pedophile priest problem.
Probably true.. however the Twitter video shows angry citizens....I don't see any robes in that crowd.

@justoffalp
The Church is a natural enemy of all pointing out their grooming and pedophile priest problem.
i am not hiding the homosexual priest issue

It is disgusting but typical of the left

Then it was un-American for your Woke Mob to destroy Grant Napear's career for tweeting "All Lives Matter" right? He was just exercising his first amendment right protected by the US constitution. It is so easy to prove Liberal Democrats are hypocrites.
Mike, the worthless filth we see in this thread are not liberal.

They are just worthless filth.

Intolerance.

Certainly not a Christian like trait, don't you agree?
Given that revelation pictures the heavenly armies as conquering knights with swords in hand...
Not sure really. Christ did not preach universal tolerance.

I'm thinking that people...bud light customers, Target Customers, Catholic parishioners are being pushed out of their comfort zone. I think that's what's new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back