Breaking: Thousands of Catholics have shut down the main entrance to Dodger Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't personally approve of any group publicly mocking any other group. Democrats/Liberals will destroy a person's life over a tweet. What happened to "freedom of speech"? Give me a break.
Yet they have the right to publicly mock those groups, as protected by the first amendment of the United States Constitution.

If you have a problem with this, then you’re the one who is un-American, not them.

Still....how long? It's already starting to break out in the school venue. I'm guessing they'd have to go hide with Rushdie.
Yes, there is friction there now with the queer crap in schools. Democrats are gonna have to tip toe around that in order to keep the Muslim vote. I think Muslims will just stop voting if they're unhappy with Democrats.

In protest of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence being honored tonight. They are now lining the sidewalks and have taken over the entire block.

Watch live here:

Sorry... Didn't see this thread.
I would have jumped into it here.

Yes, there is friction there now with the queer crap in schools. Democrats are gonna have to tip toe around that in order to keep the Muslim vote. I think Muslims will just stop voting if they're unhappy with Democrats.
I know a lot of Muslims. They are largely conservative.

Feel free to find the post where I claimed to be so. I will be happy to wait while you look.

Reported. I do not support pedophiles and the accusation of such is against the TOS of this site.
The rules are you cannot directly call someone a pedo. You can talk about someone supporting pedos or pedo ideology.

Actually, the very first post in reply to the op was sexual fantasy and you liked it.

Or course, you never let truth get in your way, now, do you?
I "liked" it because it's the truth that you want to look the other way over.

Yet they have the right to publicly mock those groups, as protected by the first amendment of the United States Constitution.

If you have a problem with this, then you’re the one who is un-American, not them.
Then it was un-American for your Woke Mob to destroy Grant Napear's career for tweeting "All Lives Matter" right? He was just exercising his first amendment right protected by the US constitution. It is so easy to prove Liberal Democrats are hypocrites.

I applaud the Catholics protesting. How wonderful they are sticking up for God. Someone else brought up Muslims I merely replied to their derail. I don't see you addressing them.

THANKS, CATHOLICS VERY BRAVE AND TERRIFIC!

:)
Go to hell you Catholics blocking the entrance and protesting. I have never heard of Muslims blocking baseball games.
If I had tickets to a game and it was Catholics blocking my path, I would not think twice about shoving one or two out of the way.
They got one HELL of a lot of nerve pulling shit like this.

Catholicism = the Religion of Intolerance as well as a lot of other things that can not be discussed because of the rules and it is sickening to even mention it.

Go to hell you Catholics blocking the entrance and protesting. I have never heard of Muslims blocking baseball games.
If I had tickets to a game and it was Catholics blocking my path, I would not think twice about shoving one or two out of the way.
They got one HELL of a lot of nerve pulling shit like this.

Catholicism = the Religion of Intolerance as well as a lot of other things that can not be discussed because of the rules and it is sickening to even mention it.
I don't think you want the sisters mocking Islam....
Blocking entrances is mild compared to what would probably happen.

I don't think you want the sisters mocking Islam....
Blocking entrances is mild compared to what would probably happen.
The subject is the intolerant Catholics blocking the entrance to the baseball game.
Truth be told, if a Catholic blocked anything in my path that I had payed to attend, they had better clutch that cross and rosary beads real tight and pray.

Summing up....catholics have the right to protest what they don't like before the Dodgers game as long as they don't block the entrance. It looks like they didn't because the crowd at the game was large. But catholics need to look to that beam in their own eyes con-cerning pedophilia BEFORE crying about a street theater SATIRE group. If only catholics took some of that energy they used at being offended at SATIRE and channeled it to pushing their own hierarchy to end the grooming.

I saw a bird today on the road, it had been hit and it was just standing there and it was in my swim lane.
I gave it a pass, this time. Next time, the bird will not be so lucky. One of these Catholics is in my swim lane blocking my path, they better think twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back