BREAKING! Trump Approval Up to 42% with Black Males — Makes 2020 Election Impossible for Democrats

Show me evidence of David Duke hiding his face behind a white sheet!

Can anyone really take Jussie Smollett aka White MAGA Man here seriously with a comment like this???

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa9fea93c-9678-11e8-821b-8d0d10bd0d40.jpg
I still don't see any evidence of patriotic David Duke hiding his face behind a white sheet. Is that all you have? If so, you fail. Now what are your thoughts on the op topic of Trump getting more Negro votes?

Shit, it Trump gets 15% of the black vote, he's doing a damn sight better than any Rep since probably Eisenhower or maybe Nixon!

MAGA!!!

That's not really what it says. 85% of blacks will vote for anyone else but Trump. So 15% is a high point among black voters, not who will actually vote for him. And this is happening while Trump is down about 13 points in an average of many polls.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Hell, Rasmussen has him currently down 13 points.

Dem's just SQUEALED LIKE STUCK PIGS "President Trump has historic numbers with black voters for any Republican in decades."

Now what are your thoughts on the op topic of Trump getting more Negro votes?

You want to stop him from getting any "Negro" votes, Jussie. You are a black bigot and you want to use David Duke to push a "racism" charge against Trump supporters. You aren't fooling anyone.

A Klansman who never put the sheet on.... GET REAL!!!

Shit, it Trump gets 15% of the black vote, he's doing a damn sight better than any Rep since probably Eisenhower or maybe Nixon!

MAGA!!!

That's not really what it says. 85% of blacks will vote for anyone else but Trump. So 15% is a high point among black voters, not who will actually vote for him. And this is happening while Trump is down about 13 points in an average of many polls.

You're grasping, and we understand why.

MAGA!!!

No, I'm not. I'm seeing the ceiling of black support for Trump at 15%.

MAGA!!!

tick-tock...tick-tock...

Now what are your thoughts on the op topic of Trump getting more Negro votes?

You want to stop him from getting any "Negro" votes, Jussie. You are a black bigot and you want to use David Duke to push a "racism" charge against Trump supporters. You aren't fooling anyone.

A Klansman who never put the sheet on.... GET REAL!!!
Lol.... your delusional ass thinks I'm black! You're a typical anti-White democrat. I'm White Anglo if there ever has been. I'm of pure White European heritage, just like our Aryan White president. I have no problem of Trump getting the Negro vote. Nevertheless, you have presented zero proof of American patriot David Duke hiding his face with a white sheet. ZERO!

MAGA!!!

tick-tock...tick-tock...

^About as nonsensical as anything else the wingnuts have to say.

MAGA!!!

tick-tock...tick-tock...

You would need two things to understand: a little insight, and an iota of grasp of the very slightly abstract.

I'm of pure White European heritage, just like our Aryan White president.

Jussie Smollett aka White MAGA Man is all about making Trump supporters look "racist," now by using the term "Aryan" to describe Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is not a bigot. You are, Jussie, which is why you did your HATE HOAX.... if there was any real racism, you wouldn't need to HATE HOAX, would you???

donald-trump-with-martin-luther-king-iii.jpg

Trump-Friends-Don-King.jpg

I'm of pure White European heritage, just like our Aryan White president.

Jussie Smollett aka White MAGA Man is all about making Trump supporters look "racist," now by using the term "Aryan" to describe Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is not a bigot. You are, Jussie, which is why you did your HATE HOAX.... if there was any real racism, you wouldn't need to HATE HOAX, would you???

donald-trump-with-martin-luther-king-iii.jpg

Trump-Friends-Don-King.jpg

Of course he isn't a bigot.

Which is why it wasn't racist of him to prevent blacks and Puerto Ricans from renting his apartments......not a racist bone in his body....

Looks like this is a done deal. The negro vote is going to make Trump's re-election inevitable.

BOOM! Trump Approval Up to 42% with Black Males -- Makes 2020 Election Impossible for Democrats

An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump.
This is news? "Blacks Off the Plantation" would be news.

Which is why it wasn't racist of him to prevent blacks and Puerto Ricans from renting his apartments......not a racist bone in his body..

LOL!!!

It is truly amazing to observe a Democrat whack job claim that requiring tenants to PAY RENT is "racism..."

Then again, apparently MATH is now RACIST too...

math racist - Bing

Which is why it wasn't racist of him to prevent blacks and Puerto Ricans from renting his apartments......not a racist bone in his body....
How many blacks and PRs can afford to live in his properties? Bet he's got a lot of Saudis and those from other shitholes though.

tick-tock...tick-tock...

You would need two things to understand: a little insight, and an iota of grasp of the very slightly abstract.

Neat. What I see is a single poll that shows 85% of blacks will vote for anyone else but Trump. That's his ceiling according to this single poll anyway.

If you're interested in single polls did you see that Rasmussen shows Trump's approval now down 13%?

Looks like this is a done deal. The negro vote is going to make Trump's re-election inevitable.

BOOM! Trump Approval Up to 42% with Black Males -- Makes 2020 Election Impossible for Democrats
BREAKING: Black voters on track to save Biden's bid again

Nationally, Black voters overwhelmingly backed Biden by a margin of 87 percent to Trump’s 12 percent, according to exit polls. But Black women were even more loyal to the Democrat, with 91 percent voting for Biden and 8 percent for Trump.

BOOM!

Forum List

Back