BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Everything this dumbass does--blows back on himself---:dig:

When you elect a clown, you can count on the circus showing up.

kinda more like anything he does you're going to mock and make fun of.

Not if he did something smart, well thought out, and had a reasonable explanation for doing so. But this is Trump so I won't hold my breath.

this is just the laptop thing rehashed.

but hey - let's call it new news and go whine about it.

again.

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s900-c85.jpg

Trump Reportedly Revealed "Highly Classified Information" During Meeting With Russian Officials

Russian media was allowed in last week’s meeting, but American outlets were not.

President Donald Trump revealed “highly classified information” last week during a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak, The Washington Post reported Monday.

The Post, citing current and former U.S. officials with ties to the administration, reports that the information “jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.” The publication did not elaborate on what the president’s disclosure entailed due to the sensitive nature of the information.

A White House spokeswoman did not immediately return a request for comment.

Read the Washington Post’s full report here.

Trump Reportedly Revealed Classified Info During Meeting With Russian Officials

Well, this doesn't sound good. I wonder what "highly classified information" Trump shared with the Russians? This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

BuzzFeed later confirmed the Post’s report, quoting an official who said the president’s disclosure is “far worse than what has already been reported.”

He's getting ready to press the reset button.

Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Not if he did something smart, well thought out, and had a reasonable explanation for doing so. But this is Trump so I won't hold my breath.
heh - fair enough. i'll hush and keep reading and learning about people vs. just pre-judging. apologies.

So I guess you put yourself in his class, a traitor?

BREAKING!! VERIFIED SUPER TRUE STORY!! BREAKING!!!!

pelosiCrazy.jpg

(CNN) Unnamed but highly placed and exceptionally reliable sources have just confirmed that Nancy Pelosi is suffering from late-state Alzheimers disease. A spokesman for Pelosi would neither confirm or deny the story, but it's not just true, it is SUPER TRUE!! . A highly placed source close to the Doctor who examined her sisters cousin, says Nancy Pelosi is now in drool cup territory and has severe mental dementia. She has been severely demented for at least 10 years. This is super true news, so you can trust it!!

Didn't you dweebs crucify Hillary for having classified info on her computer.
Here we have the orange clown letting two Russian spies into the Oval Office( 1st time in history) shaking their hands, laughing their asses off and giving them classified information.

The buffoon barred the American press from this meeting.
Now we know why.

No nothing suspicious here with the Orange traitor/ Russian connection.

The call for a special prosecutor for the Russian investigation is already deafening (78% of Americans want one)
Now.... it's totally necessary.

trump has done what she did and SO MUCH MORE. They've got to get his phone away from him and he still has private, not-secure servers in all his golf resorts. But, that's okay.

It was also okay that he talked top secret stuff out in the open at the golf resort in florida.

Now more agencies are saying that yes, its true.

And still, no one has said why he held that secret meeting with the Russians and did not let any other Americans in. And, it was TASS and his bag was not scanned for listening devices.

So I guess you put yourself in his class, a traitor?

i'm sure you think so. i'm gonna refrain from calling out people i don't know so easily. just did that and not gonna do it again.

but hey - dog on me. i'm sure it's therapeutic for you.

‘Impeachment N-O-W’: Internet targets Trump after he shared classified information with Russian officials
"It's really going to be a challenge prosecuting people for leaks now, Mr. Trump."

‘Last place I want to be’: Security Adviser McMaster caught flat-footed when press asks about Trump giving classified info to Russians

Following the Washington Post report claiming that President Donald Trump spilled classified intel to Russian officials in the Oval Office last week, the president’s national security adviser, Lt. Gen. HR McMaster, reportedly expressed displeasure at the news.

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

LMAO, The POTUS can do many things not granted him/her in Art. II; but providing classified information which offers aid or comfort to a foreign power can be an impeachable offense, i.e. a high crime or misdemeanor. Also, Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8 (the Emolument Clause) can be grounds for impeachment too.

Tits on a bull, aka Speaker Ryan, may be engaged in nonfeasance on this issue, since money from foreign powers is going into Trump's coffers, and has been since Jan 20th, 2017.

Forum List

Back