BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Lou Dobbs calling it fake manufactured news and after 'mcmasters' words that's certainly what it looks like !!

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

LMAO, The POTUS can do many things not granted him/her in Art. II; but providing classified information which offers aid or comfort to a foreign power can be an impeachable offense, i.e. a high crime or misdemeanor. Also, Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8 (the Emolument Clause) can be ground for impeachment too.

Tits on a bull, aka Speaker Ryan, may be engaged in nonfeasance on this issue, since money from foreign powers is going into Trump's coffers, and has been since Jan 20th, 2017.
Washington Post article has been debunked by everyone who was in the room.

My bet is you don't even know why that's funny.

67217569d1494889915-trump-revealed-highly-classified-info-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador-consequences-jpg

The bitch set him up.

The same executive order I was going to link to in response to whatever you said. Number 3 seems fairly suggestive towards what I said, I think. "If the supervisory official has original classification authority..." Who has original classification authority?

Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by: (1) the President and the Vice President;

Declassification authority as the EO says, is with the agency that originally classified it.

(1) the official who authorized the original classification, if that official is still serving in the same position and has original classification authority;

And BTW, the president and VP are not "supervisors"

The President has the power to classify and declassify nearly anything - the classification system as a whole only exists as an EO.

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s900-c85.jpg

Trump Reportedly Revealed "Highly Classified Information" During Meeting With Russian Officials

Russian media was allowed in last week’s meeting, but American outlets were not.

President Donald Trump revealed “highly classified information” last week during a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak, The Washington Post reported Monday.

The Post, citing current and former U.S. officials with ties to the administration, reports that the information “jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.” The publication did not elaborate on what the president’s disclosure entailed due to the sensitive nature of the information.

A White House spokeswoman did not immediately return a request for comment.

Read the Washington Post’s full report here.

Trump Reportedly Revealed Classified Info During Meeting With Russian Officials

Well, this doesn't sound good. I wonder what "highly classified information" Trump shared with the Russians? This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

BuzzFeed later confirmed the Post’s report, quoting an official who said the president’s disclosure is “far worse than what has already been reported.”

Yeah it's all over National News now.

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a clown the circus will come along.

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

LMAO, The POTUS can do many things not granted him/her in Art. II; but providing classified information which offers aid or comfort to a foreign power can be an impeachable offense, i.e. a high crime or misdemeanor. Also, Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8 (the Emolument Clause) can be ground for impeachment too.

Tits on a bull, aka Speaker Ryan, may be engaged in nonfeasance on this issue, since money from foreign powers is going into Trump's coffers, and has been since Jan 20th, 2017.
Washington Post article has been debunked by everyone who was in the room.
I'm sure he taped the whole thing. Let's hear the playback of the meeting from his tapes.

I hope that all you lefties were wearing condoms as you read and celebrated the Fake News that 'mcmaster' just addressed . If not , go change yer underwear !!

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s900-c85.jpg

Trump Reportedly Revealed "Highly Classified Information" During Meeting With Russian Officials

Russian media was allowed in last week’s meeting, but American outlets were not.

President Donald Trump revealed “highly classified information” last week during a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak, The Washington Post reported Monday.

The Post, citing current and former U.S. officials with ties to the administration, reports that the information “jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.” The publication did not elaborate on what the president’s disclosure entailed due to the sensitive nature of the information.

A White House spokeswoman did not immediately return a request for comment.

Read the Washington Post’s full report here.

Well, this doesn't sound good. I wonder what "highly classified information" Trump shared with the Russians? This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

BuzzFeed later confirmed the Post’s report, quoting an official who said the president’s disclosure is “far worse than what has already been reported.”

Yeah it's all over National News now.

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a clown the circus will come along.

It's another nothing

"citing current and former U.S. officials with ties to the administration, reports that"

Article is 100% fabrication.

‘Far worse than what has already been reported’: Trump’s Russian disclosures so serious Senate had to be alerted
The disclosures were so serious that they required a Senate Intelligence Committee briefing.

Yeah, calling in the NSA and CIA after not letting anyone in except Russians and now McMasters does not say anything ab out what was reported and makes up something else.

Could be to buy time to get our people out of danger before trump starts his tweet tantrum.

And we know he will.

The scatterbrained nitwit probably had no clue he was even doing it.

You know he probably didn't and that is why Amendment 25 should start being discussed.
I agree. Pence is a religious zealot, but I don't think he would be as dangerous as trump, and make no mistake about it, trump is a danger to this country.

mcmaser on stage a few minutes ago , he said nothing happened .
He said that something didn't happen...

that the press never claimed did happen.

His denial was for something that was never reported on.

And then he walked away and would not take any questions.....

so much for an honest and opened government....:(

BREAKING SUPER TRUE NEWS!!!!!
AL GORE FOUND EATING A DEAD BABY!!!
BREAKING SUPER TRUE NEWS!!!

algore.jpg

(CNN) Super True News!! Unnamed sources have confirmed that former Vice President and climate hypocrite Al Gore has eaten a dead baby!! According to our reliable and honest sources, "He took a bite from the babies neck, then worked his way down to the poor babies girly bits, it was disgusting" . The source says that: "Fat Albert Gore added catsup (not ketchup, he hates John Heinz Kerry) and sea salt". The source has confirmed that Fat Albert has been doing it for decades, usually on his private jet. He sources the dead babies from late term abortions performed at the nearby Planned Parenthood Vacuum Center. Our highly placed, and extremely reliable eyeball witness has confirmed this disturbing but super true news. It is super true!

The President has the power to classify and declassify nearly anything - the classification system as a whole only exists as an EO.

Absolutely, but until Trump signs a new EO, he is still bound by the old EO. The other point is that the president can declassify anything, because it isn't a violation of the prohibition against disclosing classified information. The president does not have an actual security clearance, and as such is exempt from punishment.

Add a poll to this thread ...

_____ Russian Operative
_____ Blithering Idiot

Doesn't really matter. He's a loose cannon. he cannot be allowed to go on this world wide golf vacation he has planned.

No more excuses. Just impeach the bastard. remove him from office. Take away his phone, computer and put him in a locked room, preferably in Leavenworth.
^^^^^^No source given but ate it right up like fucking candy on Halloween

Take your pick:

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Washington Post - ‎2 hours ago‎
President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump's disclosures jeopardized a critical source of ...
upload_2017-5-15_16-25-34.jpeg
Trump sharing highly classified information with Russia shows his extreme hubris
Washington Post - ‎2 hours ago‎
Hubris and rank amateurism are killing President Trump when it comes to his Russia problem. And that's the most charitable explanation. First, Trump made the very questionable decision to meet with top Russian officials a day after making the very ...

Washington Post: Trump shared classified info to Russians
CNN - ‎1 hour ago‎
H.R. McMaster, Trump's national security adviser who participated in the meeting, told the Post that Trump and the Russian officials discussed "common threats." "The President and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist ...

White House pushes back on reports that Trump revealed highly classified info
CNBC - ‎4 minutes ago‎
The Washington Post reported that President Donald Trump divulged highly classified information during his meeting with Russian officials last week. Officials told the Post that the information was incredibly sensitive and that its exposure endangers ...

Report: Trump revealed highly classified info to Russians
The Hill - ‎2 hours ago‎
President Trump revealed highly classified intelligence information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador while meeting with them last week at the White House, The Washington Post reported Monday. Current and former U.S. officials told the ...

Trump 'shared classified information with Russia'
BBC News - ‎25 minutes ago‎
President Donald Trump revealed highly classified information about so-called Islamic State to the Russian foreign minister, officials have told US media. The information came from a partner of the US which had not given the US permission to share it ...
upload_2017-5-15_16-25-34.jpeg
Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia, in Break With Ally, Officials Say
New York Times - ‎28 minutes ago‎
WASHINGTON — President Trump boasted about highly classified intelligence in a meeting with the Russian foreign minister and ambassador last week, providing details that could expose the source of the information and the manner in which it was ...

Report: Trump revealed classified info to Russians at White House
CBS News - ‎1 hour ago‎
President Donald Trump revealed "highly classified" intelligence to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador Segey Kislyak during a meeting at the White House last week, according to The Washington Post. The disclosures may have ...

Forum List

Back