BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
mcmaser on stage a few minutes ago , he said nothing happened .
He said that something didn't happen...

that the press never claimed did happen.

His denial was for something that was never reported on.

And then he walked away and would not take any questions.....

so much for an honest and opened government....:(
------------------------------------- we will see C4 ALL !!

McMaster did not know anything about the Russians issue ...he ran away from Reporters ...when he came back it was with the White House Talking points in hand LOL

We are supposed to take the unsupported word of the Washington Post that this happened?
I'm not that gullible. More fake news.

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

LMAO, The POTUS can do many things not granted him/her in Art. II; but providing classified information which offers aid or comfort to a foreign power can be an impeachable offense, i.e. a high crime or misdemeanor. Also, Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8 (the Emolument Clause) can be ground for impeachment too.

Tits on a bull, aka Speaker Ryan, may be engaged in nonfeasance on this issue, since money from foreign powers is going into Trump's coffers, and has been since Jan 20th, 2017.
Washington Post article has been debunked by everyone who was in the room.

Do you really think that will stop anyone, ABC news lead with the story, then gave McMasters account. Shows where their bias is.

What are the chances the orange coward ordered McMaster to face the press and say it never happened?
100%?

I notice no deplorable can call out the orange clown for banning the American press from the meeting with the two Russian spies in the Oval Office but permitted the Russian press in to be official account of the meeting.

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

LMAO, The POTUS can do many things not granted him/her in Art. II; but providing classified information which offers aid or comfort to a foreign power can be an impeachable offense, i.e. a high crime or misdemeanor. Also, Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8 (the Emolument Clause) can be ground for impeachment too.

Tits on a bull, aka Speaker Ryan, may be engaged in nonfeasance on this issue, since money from foreign powers is going into Trump's coffers, and has been since Jan 20th, 2017.
Washington Post article has been debunked by everyone who was in the room.

Do you really think that will stop anyone, ABC news lead with the story, then gave McMasters account. Shows where their bias is.

The Washington Post broke the story. The NYT shortly followed.

Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Everything this dumbass does--blows back on himself---:dig:

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a clown, you can count on the circus showing up.
What it means is the Russian media is more honest than the American media.
And that is why this story is being talked about.
Because the Washington Post made it up.

Chances the republicans will lose the House in 2018 are increasing every day.

- republican congressman who wants to remain anonymous.

BREAKING "SUPER TRUE" NEWS!!!
OBAMA "FINALLY" COMING OUT AS A TRANNY!!
BREAKING "SUPER TRUE" NEWS!!

Obama_Lingerie_Bling.jpg

(CNN) It is now confirmed by unnamed sources that Barack Hussein Obama is a confirmed POST-OP transsexual. He has his cock and balls cut off and placed in a secret safe deposit box (next to Michelle's penis). He has been a transgender woman for the past 10 years! Our experts have super confirmed, that this image is authentic, undoctored, original, and completely LEGIT!! It was supplied by the same source that gave us Obama's Hawaiian Birth Certificate. It is super true, and confirmed!
Just when we thought the DEPLORABLES have run out of stupid ideas....

I agree, in america it doesn't matter, corruption is in our DNA; there's no such thing as rule of law or justice on stolen genocided onto land, never will be.

Forum List

Back