BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Duplicate thread. The other was at the top of the board when you created this one. I know you need the attention but give it a rest
Ut oh. It's the thought police. :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:
That's troll police to you.

I see you wet yourself in the rush to be the first to post. Do yourself a favor & change your diaper & participate in the other thread
The tread posted nearly at the same time as mine? Lol take breather and come back you're obviously very worked up gramps
How did you feel about your Commander In Chief turning his back on Americans under fire and letting them die? I'm thinking you didn't give a shit but your panties are in a wad over this latest speculation on Trump.
Why spin an old false narrative when you can just comment on the topic? Nothing to say?
Poor troll isn't getting the responses he hoped for.

SOON: Statement forthcoming from National Security Adviser. Being reported on both CNN and MSNBC.

Executive Order 13526 (EO) | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

PART 3 -- DECLASSIFICATION AND DOWNGRADING

Sec. 3.1. Authority for Declassification. (a) Information shall be declassified as soon as it no longer meets the standards for classification under this order.

(b) Information shall be declassified or downgraded by:

(1) the official who authorized the original classification, if that official is still serving in the same position and has original classification authority;

(2) the originator's current successor in function, if that individual has original classification authority;

(3) a supervisory official of either the originator or his or her successor in function, if the supervisory official has original classification authority; or

(4) officials delegated declassification authority in writing by the agency head or the senior agency official of the originating agency.

(c) The Director of National Intelligence (or, if delegated by the Director of National Intelligence, the Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence) may, with respect to the Intelligence Community, after consultation with the head of the originating Intelligence Community element or department, declassify, downgrade, or direct the declassification or downgrading of information or intelligence relating to intelligence sources, methods, or activities.

SOON: Statement forthcoming from National Security Adviser. Being reported on both CNN and MSNBC.

mcmasterhrtrumpdonald04162017getty.jpg

© Getty Images
H.R. McMaster, President Trump’s national security adviser, reportedly made a quick turnaround after accidentally running into reporters at the White House, according to reports on Twitter.

McMaster’s run-in with the press came shortly after the Washington Post broke news that Trump revealed highly classified information about the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) to top Russian diplomats last week.

Add a poll to this thread ...

_____ Russian Operative
_____ Blithering Idiot

Doesn't really matter. He's a loose cannon. he cannot be allowed to go on this world wide golf vacation he has planned.

No more excuses. Just impeach the bastard. remove him from office. Take away his phone, computer and put him in a locked room, preferably in Leavenworth.
^^^^^^No source given but ate it right up like fucking candy on Halloween

I told you my source - WaPo and TV news. That's also the sourse in the OP.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing. And this isn't the first time he's done this shit.

The time is past for these partisan games, grampa. If that's all you've got, stfu.

Isn't there something in the Constitution about the President being guilty of these things?

What was that gain? It will come to me in a moment.

They were just saying that it might not be "criminal" but could actually be even more dangerous for our people. I wonder if they're trying to get people to safety.

Tillerson did a nice little dance and will be interesting to see what LyinRyan and McMaster have to say.
The president reserves the right to make any info unclassified so no, this isnt criminal. If true perhaps stupid but do try to control yourselves

Idiot. Jeeez. You are really off the deep end over this.

Read what I already wrote - that it might not be criminal.

Does that mean he has the right to endanger our people?

And, he has informed our allies that he's with Russia and other dictators and our allies can't count on us nor trust us with classified info.

Think about it. How many times has this asshole said that already? And, why did he hold this secret meeting with the russians and their photog?

You RWNJ TRAITORS have made your allegiance clear.

Didn't you dweebs crucify Hillary for having classified info on her computer.
Here we have the orange clown letting two Russian spies into the Oval Office( 1st time in history) shaking their hands, laughing their asses off and giving them classified information.

The buffoon barred the American press from this meeting.
Now we know why.

No nothing suspicious here with the Orange traitor/ Russian connection.

The call for a special prosecutor for the Russian investigation is already deafening (78% of Americans want one)
Now.... it's totally necessary.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think that 'mcmaster' is coming on tely shortly to address this issue .

LOL Nope

Well, they need a grownup and one who won't lie.

That means spicer, Huckabee, that haggard blond alkie are all out and McMaster is it.

Last I heard, he'll be on later.

Katy Bar The Door
McMaster dodges reporters, saying 'This is the last place in the world I wanted to be'
H.R. McMaster, President Trump’s national security adviser, reportedly made a quick turnaround after accidentally running into reporters at the White House, according to reports on Twitter.

McMaster’s run-in with the press came shortly after the Washington Post broke news that Trump revealed highly classified information about the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) to top Russian diplomats last week.

A U.S. official with knowledge of the meeting told the Post that Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.

^^^^^^No source given but ate it right up like fucking candy on Halloween

I told you my source - WaPo and TV news. That's also the sourse in the OP.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing. And this isn't the first time he's done this shit.

The time is past for these partisan games, grampa. If that's all you've got, stfu.

Isn't there something in the Constitution about the President being guilty of these things?

What was that gain? It will come to me in a moment.

They were just saying that it might not be "criminal" but could actually be even more dangerous for our people. I wonder if they're trying to get people to safety.

Tillerson did a nice little dance and will be interesting to see what LyinRyan and McMaster have to say.
The president reserves the right to make any info unclassified so no, this isnt criminal. If true perhaps stupid but do try to control yourselves

Idiot. Jeeez. You are really off the deep end over this.

Read what I already wrote - that it might not be criminal.

Does that mean he has the right to endanger our people?

And, he has informed our allies that he's with Russia and other dictators and our allies can't count on us nor trust us with classified info.

Think about it. How many times has this asshole said that already? And, why did he hold this secret meeting with the russians and their photog?

You RWNJ TRAITORS have made your allegiance clear.
Go fuck yourself.

Calling me a traitor just makes you look stupid. I don't know a single person on this site I would call that no matter party affiliation.

You're just a pissed off little idiot

Stupid kuuunt believes in horoscopes, man made global warming, it was all due to a video, on and on and on and on.

Go fuck yourself.

Stupid bitch on ignore.

Didn't you dweebs crucify Hillary for having classified info on her computer.
Here we have the orange clown letting two Russian spies into the Oval Office( 1st time in history) shaking their hands, laughing their asses off and giving them classified information.

The buffoon barred the American press from this meeting.
Now we know why.

No nothing suspicious here with the Orange traitor/ Russian connection.

The call for a special prosecutor for the Russian investigation is already deafening (78% of Americans want one)
Now.... it's totally necessary.

yep. and rightfully so.

all you have now is a headline that may or may not be true. you really gonna compare it already to several hillary years of misinfo?

and this is just the laptop thing rehashed. let me know if you wanna back off the dweebs thing, but i doubt it.

Executive Order 13526 (EO) | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

PART 3 -- DECLASSIFICATION AND DOWNGRADING

Sec. 3.1. Authority for Declassification. (a) Information shall be declassified as soon as it no longer meets the standards for classification under this order.

(b) Information shall be declassified or downgraded by:

(1) the official who authorized the original classification, if that official is still serving in the same position and has original classification authority;

(2) the originator's current successor in function, if that individual has original classification authority;

(3) a supervisory official of either the originator or his or her successor in function, if the supervisory official has original classification authority; or

(4) officials delegated declassification authority in writing by the agency head or the senior agency official of the originating agency.

(c) The Director of National Intelligence (or, if delegated by the Director of National Intelligence, the Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence) may, with respect to the Intelligence Community, after consultation with the head of the originating Intelligence Community element or department, declassify, downgrade, or direct the declassification or downgrading of information or intelligence relating to intelligence sources, methods, or activities.
The same executive order I was going to link to in response to whatever you said. Number 3 seems fairly suggestive towards what I said, I think. "If the supervisory official has original classification authority..." Who has original classification authority?

Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by: (1) the President and the Vice President;

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

From the Link Lakota provided
The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.
But the headline isn't that Trump made a potential diplomatic blunder, is it? The headline is "OMGSH Trump leaked classified info to the Russians!!!" The fact remains that Trump can declassify anything he wants whenever he wants as President. You can disagree with the decision as being an error in judgement, but you can't pretend like he doesn't have the authority to do so.

The headline actually reads "Trump shared highly classified information with the Russians".

Which, if this story is true, is entirely accurate.

The fact that he has the authority to do so doesn't change that.

"President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

One day after dismissing Comey, Trump welcomed Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak — a key figure in earlier Russia controversies — into the Oval Office. It was during that meeting, officials said, that Trump went off script and began describing details of an Islamic State terrorist threat related to the use of laptop computers on aircraft.

But officials expressed concern about Trump’s handling of sensitive information as well as his grasp of the potential consequences. Exposure of an intelligence stream that has provided critical insight into the Islamic State, they said, could hinder the United States’ and its allies’ ability to detect future threats."

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Yeah, talking about things homeland security has been announcing publicly is such a bad thing. Ya can't carry on a laptop computer from certain countries. According to General McMasters, Trump didn't discuss anything of a classified nature, just things already known by the public. It's a damn shame when you folks have to invent fake shit and actually think that is OK.

Forum List

Back