Breaking! Trump Shares His 2024 Plans If He Is Convicted (Liberals and the Media won't like this)

I see, Democrats don't seem to know what a woman is, can't hire anyone that's not gay or lesbo or transgender, but you idiots know all about "real men".
Oh gee it was only a matter of minutes before some RW idiot brings up the woman and liberal thing. It’s completely irrelevant but you need to distract with the one topic you feel intellectually superior on.

Oh gee it was only a matter of minutes before some RW idiot brings up the woman and liberal thing. It’s completely irrelevant but you need to distract with the one topic you feel intellectually superior on.
Well, thank you for the nice compliment.

You need many years of therapy. Clearly.
God in my heart is my therapy ❤️

God will give you the victory President Trump! Just keep trusting him. Joshua 1:9 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

A brilliant move from him though as he is providing voters a reason to vote, inticing them, may receive sympathy votes from Independents who will do so on principle. The guy is about as headstrong as anyone who ever walked the earth.
No you’re all just very easily manipulated lol

God will give you the victory President Trump! Just keep trusting him. Joshua 1:9 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
You have to be a troll. You can’t possibly be being serous right now. Lol it blows my mind.

What a bold brave courageous inspirational leader. We shall rally with him as he will soar to the presidency once more defeating liberal tyranny. It will be a hard fight but it won't be in vain.

An inspiration for all criminals in the US.

You are absolutely pathetic if you think Trump is tough. He isn’t. Sure he desperately wants you to think he is tough because he’s deeply insecure, but real men don’t throw tantrums on social media.
Russia, China, Iran, North Korea all know Trump is tough. That's why they all were quiet kittens when he was president.

They know Biden is weak. That's why they are roaring tigers now.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russia, China, Iran, North Korea all know Trump is tough. That's why they all were quiet kittens when he was president.

They know Biden is weak. That's why they are roaring tigers now.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
None of our enemies give a flying shit how tough the president is. They’ll do anything they think can get away with in a cost/analysis.

None of our enemies give a flying shit how tough the president is. They’ll do anything they think can get away with in a cost/analysis.
FALSE! Even a 10 year old in the 5th grade can see the STARK difference between the reaction of Russia, China, Iran, & N. Korea to Trump (fear of him), and to Biden (laughter).

FALSE! Even a 10 year old in the 5th grade can see the STARK difference between the reaction of Russia, China, Iran, & N. Korea to Trump (fear of him), and to Biden (laughter).
Lol it’s so fucking stupid. Do you think Putin is like “oh I hope the next president isn’t a tough guy or I better watch out!”

The West either responds with negotiations, sanctions or they don’t do anything at all. Biden responds with sanctions.
He has clearly done that. What’s the alternative outside of that? World War III? Obviously war is only an option if they attack NATO or us.

What other options are there? You have no idea because you’re an idiot.

Forum List

Back