Breaking! Trump Shares His 2024 Plans If He Is Convicted (Liberals and the Media won't like this)

He would end the war by being POTUS , just like he prevented war by the same way. Ho hum. yawn****
Lol that is so moronic it’s not even funny. So if that is all it took, why did he bother doing all that shit you listed?

Oh gee it was only a matter of minutes before some RW idiot brings up the woman and liberal thing. It’s completely irrelevant but you need to distract with the one topic you feel intellectually superior on.
Dude, righties are superior in every way.

Biden's results speak for themselves.

30 days into Biden, we were in a war.

After 4 years of peace under Trump.

FALSE! Even a 10 year old in the 5th grade can see the STARK difference between the reaction of Russia, China, Iran, & N. Korea to Trump (fear of him), and to Biden (laughter).
YES......they do.

A man who never owned a dog, willing to be everyone's LAPDOG.

Russia:

Donald Trump said in an April 2014 interview that Russia's invasion of Ukraine was "so smart."

“Well, he’s done an amazing job of taking the mantle," Trump said of Russian president Vladimir Putin in an interview with Fox News' Eric Bolling. "And he’s taken it away from the president, and you look at what he’s doing. And so smart. When you see the riots in a country because they’re hurting the Russians, okay, ‘We’ll go and take it over.’ And he really goes step by step by step, and you have to give him a lot of credit."

December 30 2016
Putin declared in a Thursday statement he will not immediately retaliate for the U.S. sanctions or expel any U.S. diplomats in Russia, saying the Russian government “will plan our further steps to restore Russian-U.S. relations based on the policies of the Trump administration.”

Trump responded in a Friday tweet: “Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!”

February 22 2022
Former President Donald Trump is giving Russian President Vladimir Putin two thumbs up for his decision to recognize two breakaway regions of Ukraine and send troops to the areas.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

China:

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

January 24 2020
“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Sep 6, 2022 — “He rules with an iron fist, 1.5 billion people,” Trump said of Chinese President Xi Jinping. “Yeah, I'd say he's smart.

N.Korea:

April 24 2018
“We’re having very, very good discussions,” Trump said during a bilateral meeting with President Emmanuel Macron of France in the White House Cabinet Room. “Kim Jong Un was — he really has been very open. I think very honorable, from everything we’re seeing.”

June 15 2018
After President Donald Trump heaped lavish praise on North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s intellect and personality earlier this week following their historic summit, he raised more eyebrows on Friday by suggesting that he wanted Americans to defer to him the same way North Koreans do to Kim.

“He’s the head of a country, and I mean, he’s the strong head, don’t let anyone think anything different,” Trump said during an interview on Fox & Friends. “He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”

September 30 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump took his enthusiasm for his detente with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to new heights on Saturday, declaring at a rally with supporters that “we fell in love” after exchanging letters.

“I was really being tough - and so was he. And we would go back and forth,” Trump told a rally in West Virginia.

“And then we fell in love, okay? No, really - he wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters,” he said.

June 3 2023
Former President Trump offered a hearty congratulations to Kim Jong Un after North Korea’s admission to the World Health Organization’s Executive Board.

“Congratulations to Kim Jon Un,” Trump said in a post to his Truth Social account on Friday, while sharing an article about the news.

Uh no you just can’t think of specific examples that would actually help end this war. You’re wrong. You might as well accept it.
Only thing that would end it, is Trump being president again.
Trump president = no war in Ukraine (source: 2017-2020)

Only thing that would end it, is Trump being president again.
Trump president = no war in Ukraine (source: 2017-2020)
Lol that is so goddamn moronic. You have no idea what you’re talking about. You might as well quit trying. It’s obvious.

Lol that is so goddamn moronic. You have no idea what you’re talking about. You might as well quit trying. It’s obvious.
Observing history, and comparing it with the present, is just too much for you. Not my problem. Ho hum, yawn****

Forum List

Back