Breaking! Trump Supporters Starting To Swell And Overwhelm The Streets Surrounding The Manhattan Courthouse

Breaking! Trump Supporters Starting To Swell And Overwhelm The Streets Surrounding The Manhattan Courthouse​

However, George Santos (aka Anthony Devolder, Anthony Zabrovsky, Kitara) may be counted as four avid Trumpers.

Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 3.23.01 PM.png

Of course, the cult has been behaving as one would expect:
The judge overseeing the criminal case against Trump has received dozens of threats in recent days, police sources told ABC News.
Trump himself had lashed out at New York Judge Juan Merchan, calling him "Trump hating." Merchan previously oversaw the tax fraud trial of the Trump Organization that ended in a conviction.
Most of the threats against Merchan are in the form of harassing calls and emailed death threats, the sources said.
"Over the past weeks we have continued to evaluate and assess security concerns and potential threats and have maintained an increased security presence in and around courthouses and throughout the judiciary and will adjust protocols as necessary,” a spokesman for the Office of Court Administration told ABC News.

However, George Santos (aka Anthony Devolder, Anthony Zabrovsky, Kitara) may be counted as four avid Trumpers.

Of course, the cult has been behaving as one would expect:
The judge overseeing the criminal case against Trump has received dozens of threats in recent days, police sources told ABC News.
Trump himself had lashed out at New York Judge Juan Merchan, calling him "Trump hating." Merchan previously oversaw the tax fraud trial of the Trump Organization that ended in a conviction.
Most of the threats against Merchan are in the form of harassing calls and emailed death threats, the sources said.
"Over the past weeks we have continued to evaluate and assess security concerns and potential threats and have maintained an increased security presence in and around courthouses and throughout the judiciary and will adjust protocols as necessary,” a spokesman for the Office of Court Administration told ABC News.
That’ll happen when you’re trying to destroy a country.

Your article of faith that the Cry Baby Loser is above the law is antithetical to the nation's core values.
No one is saying anyone is above the law drama queen. What you have here are misdemeanors elevated to harass, and smear a presidential candidate in an election season. That is antithetical to this nations core values. No one is above the law, but we in this country believe no one should be targeted by the law either.

No one is saying anyone is above the law drama queen. What you have here are misdemeanors elevated to harass, and smear a presidential candidate in an election season. That is antithetical to this nations core values. No one is above the law, but we in this country believe no one should be targeted by the law either.
Your partisan pretense is noted.

If these 34 charges are not justified, they will be dismissed.

Personally, I don't care whether this is the case that nails the lying Cry Baby, but he'll have to contrive a more substantive defense than whining that the District Attorney is an "Animal!" and a "Psychopath!" and his weird worshipers aiming racist emails and death threats at the DA and the judge.

Your partisan pretense is noted.

If these 34 charges are not justified, they will be dismissed.

Personally, I don't care whether this is the case that nails the lying Cry Baby, but he'll have to contrive a more substantive defense than whining that the District Attorney is an "Animal!" and a "Psychopath!" and his weird worshipers aiming racist emails and death threats at the DA and the judge.
Oh my, why he must be the first and only DA in Manhattan to have EVER received a death threat, somehow I doubt that....

I think this will go to trial, because the Judicial system is corrupted now in this country...And the emotional damage that liberals have gone through in order that makes them liberal, is reigning supreme...For now....Just be prepared to endure this when it happens to a candidate YOU support, because YOU and people like YOU have cheered the precedent taking hold now....Congrats....

Oh my, why he must be the first and only DA in Manhattan to have EVER received a death threat, somehow I doubt that....

I think this will go to trial, because the Judicial system is corrupted now in this country...And the emotional damage that liberals have gone through in order that makes them liberal, is reigning supreme...For now....Just be prepared to endure this when it happens to a candidate YOU support, because YOU and people like YOU have cheered the precedent taking hold now....Congrats....
It is usual for any indicted politician to deny wrongdoing and play the victim card, whining "partisan with hunt!"

What is not permissible is throwing a tantrum and bleating "Animal!: and "Psychopath!" at an officer of the court.

If an accused wants to contrive a defense, there is a proper manner, time, and place for doing so.

Shrill raving for the media is irrelevant to the substance of the case.

It is usual for any indicted politician to deny wrongdoing and play the victim card, whining "partisan with hunt!"

What is not permissible is throwing a tantrum and bleating "Animal!: and "Psychopath!" at an officer of the court.

If an accused wants to contrive a defense, there is a proper manner, time, and place for doing so.

Shrill raving for the media is irrelevant to the substance of the case.
You speak as though the onus is on him to prove innocence….Backwards as usual with your ilk…

You speak as if the accused is above the law.

I speak as if raving "Animal!" and "Psychopath!" at an officer of the court is not a rational defense.
With the weak ass case that Bragg is trying to push here, all Trump has to do is sit back and watch them bury themselves....In fact with a non corrupt system, this would have NEVER made it to a hearing.

With the weak ass case that Bragg is trying to push here, all Trump has to do is sit back and watch them bury themselves....In fact with a non corrupt system, this would have NEVER made it to a hearing.
The hyper-partisan bleating about a "corrupt system" is no more a defense than the Loser's hysterical attacks upon officers of the law or his weird worshipers' death thats aimed at them and their families.

The evidence will be presented with the opportunity of refuting it, and justice will take its course.

Whether he is convicted is of little interest to me. More egregious charges are in the offing.

The hyper-partisan bleating about a "corrupt system" is no more a defense than the Loser's hysterical attacks upon officers of the law or his weird worshipers' death thats aimed at them and their families.

The evidence will be presented with the opportunity of refuting it, and justice will take its course.

Whether he is convicted is of little interest to me. More egregious charges are in the offing.

Yet, going to SCOTUS justices homes, threatening, and in fact in one case a would be assassin attempting to carry out his murder of a justice and his family, is ignored by you people...

See, you don't really want a fair trial, YOU'VE already convicted him even before charges of any kind were thought of...

The only acceptable outcome of all of this that you see, is the conviction of Trump on anything, something, so that your emotional damage can be soothed...Until that is, it happens to your side of the isle....And when that happens, you'll only have yourselves to blame, because you started the precedent....

Yet, going to SCOTUS justices homes, threatening, and in fact in one case a would be assassin attempting to carry out his murder of a justice and his family, is ignored by you people...
Your attempted diversion fails. Harassing justices has been widely condemned by me and many others.
See, you don't really want a fair trial, YOU'VE already convicted him even before charges of any kind were thought of...

The only acceptable outcome of all of this that you see, is the conviction of Trump on anything, something, so that your emotional damage can be soothed...Until that is, it happens to your side of the isle....And when that happens, you'll only have yourselves to blame, because you started the precedent....
False. I support the accused's right to defend himself in court, regardless of the outcome. Any degenerate, regardless of political affiliation, should be respectful of America's system of jurisprudence, not bray that a prosecuting counsel is an "Animal!" and a "Psychopath!"

If the Loser gets away with claiming as business expenses his paying off bimbos with whom he rutted behind the back of a pregnant trophy wife, I shall respect that verdict.

Forum List

Back