BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

And then, there was otto.
$130,000 paid the a stripper in hush money fir a bad fuck from campaign money labeled as legal fees.

Deal with it fuckup

$130,000 paid the a stripper in hush money fir a bad fuck from campaign money labeled as legal fees.

Deal with it fuckup
YOU are a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie, deal with THAT!
You were TAUGHT to be the asshole that you ARE!
Who did this to you.....?

Virtually every campaign finance violation involves either 1) spending other people’s money illegally or 2) taking money into your campaign that you shouldn’t. Trump did neither. He used his own money to resolve a private dispute, irrespective of any campaign. The impending indictment is based on an untested, tortured legal theory. This is an absurd abuse of the criminal process in our politics. It must be seen for the partisan pathetic ploy it is.

turley whirly shirly......he's been wrong so many times....
If charges are brought, it won't be for simply a misdemeanor campaign finance law...
You don't convene a Grand Jury for simply a misdemeanor charge.
1. A state prosecutor cannot prosecute a Federal "crime". They can only prosecute state crimes. The DOJ already passed on Stormy.
2. You type lies with no proof. What crime(s) will be charged. List them here.
3. LOL!! In NYC partisan prosecutors can convene a Grand Jury to do whatever they want. Its up to the Courts to uphold the Rule of Law.

You hearted Madison Cawthorn too. Look how wrong you were on that. The Donald is a political Medusa. You have gazed into his eyes a bit too long.
Cawthorn is my bro. what was i wrong about? i like him because he's good looking, not because of his politics.

"Rhetoric"??????????????????
:rolleyes:
Yeah. Do you need me to define that for you?

arrested next week you say? Right when his first 2024 Presidential rally is to be held. Tell me that wont planned. LOLOL

He's writhing around like a slug on a bed of salt over the very thought he might be held accountable under the law. Why does anyone follow this cowardly drama queen?

giphy.gif

Man...I hope so. We get to see how far people who can't afford a pot to piss in will go to fight for an alleged billionaire.

My guess is that they will go from their front door to the TV set. No further.

Forum List

Back